Emma and Sheriff Graham te know you're a Gremma shipper when...

afirewiel posted on Oct 25, 2012 at 06:57PM
...you're watching Snow White & The Huntsman and you start to realize that the Huntsman is falling in love with Snow White, and you immediately go "No! You're not supposed to fall in love with Snow! You're supposed to fall in love with her daughter!" (True story! I totally did that!)

Emma and Sheriff Graham 17 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa tinkerbell_cate said…
smile
Great idea!
.......you get emotional at the mere mention of the word "sheriff" and when you babysit, you claim the sheiriff car for yourself
più di un anno fa SisterOfThalia said…
...you're watching Snow White & The Huntsman and get upset with the Huntsman for not being Graham. (I honestly did that.)
più di un anno fa afirewiel said…
...you get upset that Jennifer Morrison is dating Sebastian Stan and not Jamie Dornan!
...you see Pixie Sticks in your Halloween candy and get sad because of their deleted scene.
...you come up with all sorts of interesting ways their relationship could have gone if he been Sherlock Holmes as the writers had originally intended for him to be.
...you reblog all of the gif-sets of them on tumblr. (Or maybe that's just me lol.)
...when start finding yourself shipping Emma with someone else, you begin to feel like a traitor to Gremma and you hope that that someone will do something to make you stop shipping him and Emma.
( ^ So true)
...you twist every song you listen to so that it makes sense for them.
...you feel ready to fight to the death to defend them as a couple and Graham as a character.
...you're actually willing it fight it out on tumblr as to why Graham is the best person for Emma.
...you realize that they only people you are fans of on fanpop are fellow Gremma shippers (which is exactly the case for me).
...you automatically resent anyone that tries to tell you that Graham's not coming back.
...you are genuinely perplexed as to how anyone could willingly ship Emma with anyone else after seeing her and Graham together in "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter." (Yes, I know I'm sorta shipping her with Hook...but that is against my will!)
( ^ Me too! Completely against my will. I'm at least a little more fond of the people who say they ship her with all of the men because that just makes it easier, lol.)

...you've read countless fanfictions about Emma's feelings after Graham's death. (aka prime example of fangirl masochism.)
...you hear that there's a world between life and death and your first thought is that it might be the key to Graham's return.
più di un anno fa ReibyKathBlack said…
You get frustrated because you can't find any fanfiction about Gremma, when, in reality, you already read all of them
...you make a big deal out of the fact that Jennifer Morrison once listed all the hot actors on Once and Jamie was the first one she mentioned.