Fairy Tail Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

Fairy Tail 10489 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 10489

più di un anno fa TheAdventGhost said…
Seimon: Believe me, I told her she shouldn't
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( back, Ace you were brokensun orginaly right ?
(Ok)
( okay so i'm gonna skip to the day of battle royal fairy tail )

-all the mages had been gathered in Fairy tail, Natsu Gajeel and wendy Looked exicted. As did most of fairy tail but they seemed really egar, Makarov was standing on a Large pedestal above the Guild-

-Larmia scale and Blue Peagus's entered-
(Ok)
Seimon: Today's the day, let's wow them with our power
Velos: Right
-on a smaller pedestle under makarov was Gildarts his eye's closed head hung down a smug grin on his face his claok covering himself- "this will be fun. won't it cana?" -Cana blushed in the crowd-

-below him on his right was Laxus standing straight a mean look on his face and his arms crossed- "I'm gonna win this Tournement." -lighting flickered from his ears- "Ever green, Bixslow, Freid don't disappoint me"

-below Laxus on his right was Mirajane with a smile on her face- "good luck to all!"

-on his left was Erza- "I will issue a rule in the Guild that cake must always be available!" -She clenched her fist-

-Omen was below her sittiong down his arms hunched over his legs Rion on his shoulder a smile crept across his face- "I can't wait to teach you little whelpings a lesson." -Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy all got serouis looks on there face-

-Makarov lifted up his hand a bored appeared with all the names of everyone- "NOW LISTEIN UP FAIRY TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!, DON'T LET ANYONE GET IN YOU'RE WAY COLLECT ALL THE CRYSTALS YOU CAN AND HAVE FUN! NOW BEGIN!!!!!!" -Fairy tail cheered and like a flash all the S-class mages were gone-
Seimon: Let's do this thing, now let's see, who shall be my first challenge,
-Laxus was in A Open feild he had already disposed of 8 Mages his Lighting was surging around his body- "sheesh"

-Natsu , Gajeel and wendy were running- "Where are you OMEN!!!!!!!!"

-Omen was in the forest and the Triamn Squad appeared-

Ren : were going to take you're crystals!

eve : just hand them over you can't win

Ichiyia : man!

Hibiki : it'd be in you're best intrest to listein

-Omen smiled and begun to laugh- "you four think you can win agaisnt me?" -a Aura Appeared around him- "bring it"

-Lucy turned the corner and bumped into Seimon- "OUCH!" -She rubbed her butt- "OH NO , Looks like i'm you're oppent."
Seimon: This is gonna be really interesting, come on then. *Fighting pose* Let's go Velos,
Velos: Right,
-Lucy Leaped back pulling out two keys- "I OPEN THE GATE OF THE GOAT CARICO!, I OPEN THE GATE OF THE LION, LEO!" -Loke and, Carico came out- "what is it Lucy-san?" -Loke landed and smiled- "oh Seimon it's been a while."
Seimon: Well, looks like I'm gonna have some fun
-Caprico appeared behind Seimon and kicked him in the back-

-Loke shot a blast of light-
Seimon: *Smirking, still up* It'll take more than that, Dark Retribution: Black flames ball, *Fire's dark fireballs*
-Carico shot kicked away the flames- "I will not allow you to harm Lucy-samma, she is of the heartfillia family."

-Loke Brought up his hands than brought them back- "you've improved Seimon, but I do lead the tweleve Zodiac sigins!" -he launched a Larger more powerful blast of light-
Seimon: You may be a leader. But I'm a demon hunter so, I have lots of things up my sleeve, Like this, Dark retribution: Demon sword summon, *Sword appears* Let's go *Grabs sword*
-Caprico landed beside Loke- "Lucy-san prehaps you should except defeat ?"

-Lucy frowned- "NO!" -She pulled out the two key's- "this isn't me admiting defeat Seimon just wait." -she threw her crystal at Seimon-
Seimon: *Catches crystal* Perfect, *Puts sword back in the dimension* Sweet, A crystal, now who's next?
-In the forest where Omen had been the triman were all knocked out benath Omen's feet he was tossing a bunch of crystals in the air- "well that was easy."

-Even managed to grunt- "what are you?"

-Omen walked off- "where are you Laxus?"
Seimon: Let's see, I defeated Lucy, let's see, I know, Fullbuster, where are you?
-Laxus was sitting on a bolder and eating something when a wrestle in the bush was heard- "whose there?"

-Omen emerged- "you should of hid you're self alot better"

-Gildarts appeared before Seimon- "oh hello there." -he was sitting at a pond with a bunch of Mages knocked out- "here to challenge me Seimon?"

( OH GOD ANYONE BUT GILDARTS XD )
Seimon: I was actually looking for Gray, where is he?
-Gildarts shruged and went back to his fishing- "I don't know haven't seen him not everyone is in the town go look in the woods"

-Laxus and Omen had been in intense hand to hand combat- "You're strong after all laxus!" -Laxus was giving omen thundering hit after thundering hit- "WHY DON'T YOU GO DOWN!"
Seimon: Ok later, *Looks around in the woods* Gray, where are you?
-a Large Lighiting bolt is seen coming from around the center-

-Omen appears he is sliding back with a smile on his face- "oh hey there Seimon, you may want to get out of here" -Laxus came running out surounded in lighting, Omen only smirked- "SHADOW DRAGON DANCE OF DEMISE!" -Omen swung his arms around as though he was swirling and a swirl of Darkness surounded the area and took out Laxus-

-Laxus leaped back up- "THUNDER DRAGONS ROAR!!!!!!!!" -A Large blast of lighting exploed from Laxus's Mouth and caused Large chunk of the forest to collapse-
Seimon: *Speeds out of the woods, ok, maybe Gray wasn't there.Ugh, I need an opponent and fast,
( LOL )

-Omen emerged from the woods lighting surging around his body another hand full of crystals- "he didn't go down easy. but he went down" -Omen twitched slightly as the lighting surged around him- "who are you looking for Omen ?"
Seimon: I'm looking for Gray,
-Omen shruged- "I haven't gray."
Seimon: Where is he?
-Omen looked around two thing of ice appeared it was gray and lyon both shirtles-

Lyon : you've gotten good gray BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH! ICEMAKER : SNOW TIGER !"

Gray : ICEMAKER: LANCE ! -the ice contructs attack each other and shatter-
Seimon: He already has a battle going on and not only that, he's stripped,
-Omen laughed oh well as Omen turned to walk away Natsu Gajeel and Wendy all landed, a smirk of joy filled Omen's face- "it's about time you three found me"

Natsu : I'm all fired up -Fire surounded his body-

Gajeel : this will be easy gee hee

Wendy : Omen-kun i'm sorry but we must win

-Omen cracked his knuckles as an aura of darkness and light surounded him- "let's get serouis"
Seimon: I need a battle, *Lays on the ground* I'm just gonna lay here til someone sees me
-Omen looks at Seimon- "if you still want help , Watch me'"

-Erza walked up - "that won't be nesscary i'm here for you're crystals Seimon"
Seimon: Erza Scarlet, *Springs up* Now, you'll be a worthy opponent
-Erza entered her dark empress armor-
Seimon: You think you're the only one who can do something like that, watch this, Dark Retribution: Style change, Fighter Style, *Obtains fighter weapons on hands and feet* Alright, let's go
più di un anno fa Jennifer0 said…
(sup guyz!Sad u started without me ): )
Saara:Ginger, we gotta win this
Ginger: Yeah!
Saara: LEEVVVY! *she has Ginger fly her around looking for Levy* LEVY! I WANT TO FACE YOU!
(Sorry)
( SORRY , JenniferO ! )

(its ok, anyone want to be Levy for me please?)
( i'll do both you're fights :P )

-Levy was walking around town she had gotten three crystals-

-Erza looked at Seimon- " I am S-class here I come" -Erzae rushed forward-

Saara: *finds Levy and swoops down with Ginger* Stop right there! I am your next opponent!
Ginger: Yeah! We will defeat you! *puts her own hair on her curse doll "Ella"* Curse Magic! LIQUID METAL! *she and her curse doll turns to liquid metal*
Saara: OPEN! GATE OF THE LEOPARD! ELIZABETH!
*Elizabeth the anthropomorphic leopard appears!*
Elizabeth: What is it mistress?
Saara: Help us win this tournament, defeat Levy, the girl with blue hair, and after that give me the crystals she has collected!
Elizabeth: *sounds dissapointed* no killing?
Saara: NEVER killing! I am not your old wizard from Oracion Seis!
Elizabeth: Fiiinnneeeeeee!
-Levy smiled- "Solid Script, WAll!" -rather than a word a full wall came up up and spikes came out of it- -Levy smirked- "I learned how to layer words!"
Seimon: Bring it on. *fighting position*
Elizabeth: Puny human wizard! I can go AROUND that wall or....as i want to....OVER IT! *she jumps over the wall with a large thump at the other side* PREPARE TO BE DEFEATED! *he strikes at her blindingly fast*
Ginger: im going to slip through a crack in the wall *she does, since she is liquid metal, then she comes out the other side and....* PEEKABOO! *she hits her hard with her metal fist*
-Erza Swung her dual baldes at Seimon in a flurry of on coming attacks-
(guys i gotta go again, sorry! Please dont finish the tournament without me, go ahead and fight other ppl but dont end it without me please ;_;)
( lol )
Seimon: *Dodges those flurries of attacks*