Family Things te Amore about your family

harold posted on Jul 23, 2008 at 06:25AM
This thread is for users to comment on things they love or really appreciate about their families.

Family 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa mrsblack_1089 said…
Dad: is a BIG kid still (seriously, we just came back from an icecream fight at Culvers!!! XD)

Brother: soooooo cool (he's eight years old) really nice, is easy going like me.

Other Brother: (age 6) very cute and is full of wonder and discovery. when he realizes something, his big green eyes just completely light up! cutest. thing. ever.
più di un anno fa punkymonkey said…
My Mom Is The Greatest!
And My Bro I Love Him Even Though We Dont Always Agree.
più di un anno fa 6643 said…
laugh
Well..seince my family is so big there is always someone to hang out with or talk to.
I have my oldest brother ben who is 20.We are really close..he always gives me advice.And where both realy good at sports

my mom is very suppoirtive and my dads protective and never lets you down.'My family is the greatest family ever..and i love it
più di un anno fa heavenly13 said…
um....i guess whats good about my family is i always have someone to talk to. i have fourteen siblings and we all still live at home. dinnertime is always fun and somethings always going on. my life is never boring. so i guess my life is like one big TV show!haha. i also like the one on time i spend with my parents though its very rare
più di un anno fa Saku15 said…
heart
My daddy!
He's the most wonderful person in the world. He always helps me and he's always there for me. If I need him, he will always come to help me and he tries to protect me from every bad thing.

So, I LOVE YOU DADDY SO MUCH!
più di un anno fa ThikamserIsHere said…
My mother. She looks alot like me and always loves me.