fanpop Etiquette Many, Many domande

vider69 posted on Jul 12, 2008 at 01:25PM
I'm very new to fanpop and I think it's great but I have so many questions including fanpop etiquette such as content that I put on my spot, SPAMMING, the right way to attract fans to my spot, my question list is endless and confusing, do I put them into an article on this spot, who do I ask with so many questions?
save

fanpop Etiquette 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I believe the best place to ask them would be on link. If you are new you probably don't know about the fanpop four. They are the four that run this site and their usernames are Papa, Dave, Michael & Cliff. If you have a question then you can message them however it is probably a better idea to add it on the above forum because more than likely, somebody else will know the answer and there is no point messaging a f4 if you can just ask there.
I'm 90% sure my comment makes no sense but oh well!
più di un anno fa dazl said…
Have a look at the Fanpop User Guides, written by harold. They tell you a lot of do's and don't's.

Check out pick questions that ask similar questions to find out opinions of other users.

If in doubt, ask an established user. Message them, and since most people on here are helpful and friendly, they will respond and are more than willing to lend a hand.

Enjoy your Fanpopping!
più di un anno fa Snerkie said…
Also you can write your questions in the forums like this (so in here or make a new forum topic) and any user will come in and try and help you the best they can :) (i'm always looking at the last updated forums so i'll see it or someone will)
più di un anno fa vider69 said…
That's why I wasn't sure whether to put my questions as a forum topic or an article because as I said I've got a lot of questions. Thanks for your help.
più di un anno fa germany123 said…
i love you already...for posting this in a forum in the right spot. feel free to message me any time :)
even if i dont know the answer i am fairly sure i will know where to find it :D
as for spot advertising look at link
enjoy fanpopping!