Fanpressions The Spot Name/Description/Banner/Icon

amazondebs posted on Sep 25, 2008 at 11:50AM
well i'm planning on making a couple more banner and icon ideas and posting them in a pick but since this is a spot where we're all going to be creative i thought i would open the floor to others making banners and icons and put them all together in a pick in about a week, so go nuts on photoshop and paintpro :) and link them back to this forum so i don't miss any

secondly the description i think i can change it up until the spot becomes a official spot....i think
so if anyone has any better suggestions or objections to the current one do feel free to comment on that

finallly the spot name, now i can't change this but the fanpop four can....although i think this is only a last resort if anyone really object to the current name fanpressions (fan expressions, get it?) which was suggested by arabellaelfie and i just thought it was a cool name that was a lot shorter and simpler than the other suggestions made in this forum here
link
but like i said if anyone really objects to it or really likes one of the other ones and other fans agree i'm sure the f4 won't mind :)

Fanpressions 18 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I like the icon. Please, pretty please c can we keep the icon? Me lovey it =)
Second-I will make random banenr ideas too but you always come up with cool random banenrs.
I htink the ddescription will need to basically stay the same otherwise people won't know what this spot is for. Maybe Cinders can come on and ask why the spot description isn't in capitals =P
Anyway, this was a comment to say that I have zero complaints, I like it all =D
più di un anno fa amazondebs said…
if cinders asks that i will say it's artistic lisense because i thought capital letters were too imposer to match my pastel color skeme

....i should win a medal for talking bull lol
più di un anno fa claire-aka-bob said…
i love the banner and icon
bahh i just love this whole idea! :P ♥
ha ha :)
Hah, That has to be the best excuse I have ever read, totally stealing it for my spanish teacher next time she bugs me about forgetting accent marks =D
ha ha ha!
più di un anno fa ArabellaElfie said…
I love it all! I think the banner/icon are very pretty and I completely adore the font, it's all sort of understanded and I think that works really well on a spot that is going to be all about creative works.

Also, I fully understand the lowercasing of the description - it balances out the caps in the banner. It's also artistic license. You are in the clear.
più di un anno fa Jennifer1985 said…
The banner and the icon are great. I'd love to come up with some ideas as well though : )
well t'has been a week, although feel free to carry on making some banners and adding them on :)

thanks to everyone who linked their banner back to this forum so i could keep track *glares*

anyways the pick is link
Who knew we were supposed to link back? =P
*shys aware from Deb's glare*

I didn't remember, I swear! It slipped my slippery mind, I just had my mind waxed and you know how slippery it is right after...very dangerous, five neurons are already suing due to slippage.
because i told you so in the forum *points up*

erm...arabella your off on the mental insanity and all, you just remeber to stay away from roads and shiny objects :P
Got it Debs!

*Sees shiny penny and is easily distracted*
well i've changed the banner :)
and i sort of mashed together a icon made from the banner which i'm a little uncertain of though but i like matching icons and banners.....i guess i could always have another pick for the icon?
più di un anno fa Cammie said…
Love the new banner - I actually did vote for this one. Why has the icon been changed though. It all looks a bit scrambled up this way.
so that would be a no to the icon lol
più di un anno fa Cammie said…
You are correct. Haha but also mwa!
well in the name of democracy
link