Fanpressions The icona concrit game

Olivine posted on Mar 31, 2010 at 12:59PM
How does it work?

Someone posts an icon they made, then the next person tells them what they think of the icon, what they like about it, what they don't like about it and so on + post an icon they made, then the next person does the same and so on ;)

I'm gonna start to give you an example of how it works :)

Fanpressions 230 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 230

più di un anno fa Olivine said…
smile
:)
 :)
I like how the lion is centered, butI think the blue could have been a bit more saturated and the icon could use more contrast.

I like how the lion is centered, butI think the blue could have been a bit più saturated and the ico
più di un anno fa housefrk said…
I really like all the blending and the color choice, but I think the person could be a little bit bigger
 I really like all the blending and the color choice, but I think the person could be a little bit big
I like how everything is very pale except for the hair and the lips :) I might have cropped it different though, so the crop doesn't go through her eye.
 I like how everything is very pale except for the hair and the lips :) I might have cropped it differ
più di un anno fa Paramore-CSI said…
ok I love everything about this icon exept where the light comes in it makes it look like her face is warped!
last edited più di un anno fa
 ok I Amore everything about this icona exept where the light comes in it makes it look like her face is
più di un anno fa Aivi said…
The colors are great and I liked how you cropped it. It's a bit blank, though. :/
 The colori are great and I liked how te cropped it. It's a bit blank, though. :/
the background is beutiful and olivi looks amazing. But i dont like how her jacket and the background blend
 the background is beutiful and olivi looks amazing. But i dont like how her giacca and the backgroun
più di un anno fa adyingsomething said…
its a good crop, though the smoke makes it a little hard to see her

its a good crop, though the smoke makes it a little hard to see her
I really like the effects, but I'm not a huge fan of the contrast between th brown in the bottom right corner and the purple in the top left corner
 I really like the effects, but I'm not a huge fan of the contrast between th brown in the bottom righ
The crop is great and the effects are really nice, but I think it's too bright and simple.
 The crop is great and the effects are really nice, but I think it's too bright and simple.
più di un anno fa lovehousemd_frv said…
WOW!I like the icon.The backgraoun is so beautiful♥.The coloring is cool too but if alex and mirenda must be more dark og lighter because this way looks some strange:)

WOW!I like the icon.The backgraoun is so beautiful♥.The coloring is cool too but if alex and mirend
The picture and colors are awsome, but whatever that texture is (it looks like really small text) looks a little strange.

Edit: forgot to imbed my image XD
 The picture and colori are awsome, but whatever that texture is (it looks like really small text) loo
the icons great the colouring and stuff but you cnt see the people to well and its a little plain
 the icone great the colouring and stuff but te cnt see the people to well and its a little plain
I like the pic but the people just like so orangeXDDD.

I like the pic but the people just like so orangeXDDD.
I like the way the back grounds black and white but it seems verry plain to me
 I like the way the back grounds black and white but it seems verry plain to me
this is so beutiful .and the coloring is too.just more lighter.I just Love Light thinks
 this is so beutiful .and the coloring is too.just più lighter.I just Amore Light thinks
this is cute just a little brighter maybe
 this is cute just a little brighter maybe
I like everythin at this icon.Good work;)
 I like everythin at this icon.Good work;)
ok I love the back ground and the person and everything but maybe closer up
 ok I Amore the back ground and the person and everything but maybe closer up
I like the photo and the light where it falls but maybe some colorize
 I like the foto and the light where it falls but maybe some colorize
I really like it, but it's a little bright
 I really like it, but it's a little bright
i really like it but maybe more color
 i really like it but maybe più color
Its good but the text is more for this icon
 Its good but the text is più for this icona
its good but looks squished
 its good but looks squished
I love it, but her right arm is kind of blurred, and it make it look off because the other one isn't

I Amore it, but her right arm is kind of blurred, and it make it look off because the other one isn't
i loove it but thers a little red in his hair and it distracts me
 i loove it but thers a little red in his hair and it distracts me
The text is a little hard to read and the white clashes a little bit with the other colors in the picture
 The text is a little hard to read and the white clashes a little bit with the other colori in the pic
loooooooool I love all of this one
 loooooooool I Amore all of this one
I really like the lighting, but they're a little bit orange

I really like the lighting, but they're a little bit arancia, arancio
i really like the background and lighting but its a little dark
 i really like the background and lighting but its a little dark
I like it, but it's a little too saturated
 I like it, but it's a little too saturated
i like it but its a little roo blah
 i like it but its a little roo blah
I like this on. I migh have cropped it differently, but I couldn't tell you how XD
 I like this on. I migh have cropped it differently, but I couldn't tell te how XD
ok i like this one but her face looks a little sketched.
 ok i like this one but her face looks a little sketched.
smile
i like the colouring but type of text is cool.but if text was ot her colour it will be perfect
 i like the colouring but type of text is cool.but if text was ot her colour it will be perfect
smile
wow this one looks just perfect to me, love the soft colors <3 + the cropping is great too

wow this one looks just perfect to me, Amore the soft colori <3 + the cropping is great too
I like it.but if lines was @other colour and her face can seen more good will be awesome.or all icon is dark and the light line will be seiin more good:)
 I like it.but if lines was @other colour and her face can seen più good will be awesome.or all icona
The coloring is great, simple but it's enough. I liked it. The crop is also great. :)
 The coloring is great, simple but it's enough. I liked it. The crop is also great. :)
I really like it exept for how it crops off her eye
 I really like it exept for how it crops off her eye
I like it but this will be better if it was more dark
 I like it but this will be better if it was più dark
i like it but its super blurring on the left and it crops off half her nose in a wierd place
 i like it but its super blurring on the left and it crops off half her nose in a wierd place
i love everything for this icon
 i Amore everything for this icona
The coloring is great but I didn't like that white background and how you cropped it.
 The coloring is great but I didn't like that white background and how te cropped it.
i like the coloring and the croping is ok and i love the style or"Merry" but "christmas"must be@other colour and other style i think:)
 i like the coloring and the croping is ok and i Amore the style or"Merry" but "christmas"must be@other
I really like the picture and the coloring and everything, but that white line is not in a good place
 I really like the picture and the coloring and everything, but that white line is not in a good place
i like it but maybe some colouring:)
 i like it but maybe some colouring:)
i like it but the green thing up tops a little outof place
 i like it but the green thing up tops a little outof place
più di un anno fa huddysmacked said…
I can't distinguish between the sea and sky. But the colors are so very pretty <3
 I can't distinguish between the sea and sky. But the colori are so very pretty <3
più di un anno fa Chandlerfan said…
I quite like this icon but I might have cropped it a little differently :)
 I quite like this icona but I might have cropped it a little differently :)
i quite like this icon but on the left her face blends with the background
 i quite like this icona but on the left her face blends with the background