fantasy December Fifteen

3rdCj2ndCJR posted on Jul 14, 2012 at 09:14PM
(^intentional)
Prologue:
He didn’t know! Wow! Christine was impressed with herself. ‘And everyone calls me a psychopath.’ she thought. She chuckled at her success.
All she needed to do was get him to marry her. She sighed. “Victory is sweet!” she said. “What’s your victory, dear?” Crap.
She replied hesitantly. “Nothing, Sweetie.” was all she could manage. She pouted to pull him away from the subject. Frowning, he walked closer toward her. She whispered something before he walked toward her.
“What?” he asked. It looked like he just woken up from a daze. “Nothing, Honey.” she said trying to lure him in again. No effect. The love potion was wearing off.
A drink was right behind her and she secretly dropped a pill in it. “I’m not falling for that again. You can forget it. I won’t be your boyfriend anymore.” He left with the door slamming behind him.

* “You’re not going to stick around for…” she tried to say. He already left. Tears streamed down her face, and she decided to raise his child; just not in the way he would expect. She had too much to think about. Gosh.
Nothing was okay with Christine. She was a mess, losing confidence, and psycho. It wasn’t long before she was throwing up, getting light headed, and fainting. Going crazy, she sat down. Nothing was right.
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 09:30PM

fantasy 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa 3rdCj2ndCJR said…
angelic
Chapter One: Fifteen Years Later

Christine looked December in the eye. "Brat." she spat, She slapped her, and she watched the blood go down December's cheek in streams. Chrystal let the bloody diamond ring rest on her finger as she examined the work. December kicked her mother and ran out the door. the woods seemed to sit still and wait for her as the door slammed behind her.
She felt her eye throb again. Her stepfather punched her in the eye two days ago. It never stopped. The scar was hidden behind her ear and part of loose hair. She let the feeling slip away as she started to break out in a run.
The howling wolves stepped out of hiding and bowed as if waiting for their leader to arrive from her long stay away. It didn't bother her. She kept running for another thirty minutes to reach them. She doubled over in front of them, gasping for air. She felt her lungs take in air, and it tortured her. Black dots poked into her line of vision, and everything blurred away. She could've sworn she saw someone above her.

"She was waking; I'm telling you!" some young teenager was saying. December was starting to stir, but the boy was to exasperated to notice. A frantic voice startled the man. It said, "Who are you? Why am I here?" It was the tall girl. She was about five-ten, platinum blonde hair, and pretty sky blue eyes. Her skin was fairly tanned, and it was clear she didn't even try.
"Calm down, and I'll answer you, December." he said with a hint of a hypnosis spell in his voice. It didn't work, and it surprised him. "How did you know my name?" she asked. She still was in her frantic state. He abandoned his small amount of magic.
"I'll answer you if you calm down." was all he said. She sat in the corner of the matress she woke up on, and she curled up into a ball. "I'm Freedom Justin Claw. You're here because you passed out when you reached us last night. As for your name, it was written on your wrist before we washed of the ink."
"I didn't write on myself yesterday." December said confused. Freedom laughed. "It was about a week or so ago." He could see she still had tension in her. A girl their age came in. She looked like Freedom.
They had the same brown eyes, raven hair, and very tanned skin. It was carzy how much they looked alike. The girl's hair went to her hips rather than messy short hair like her brothers. "Hi. I'm Justice Jewell Claw." she said before turning to hher brother. She whispered something in his ear.
"Send him in." Justice nodded and left her brother and December. A man came in. He looked familiar. December thought that was funny because she never saw him before. Not a day in her life.
"She is right there." Freedom pointed to December. The man smiled, nodded, and left. "That was wierd."
più di un anno fa 3rdCj2ndCJR said…
Chapter Two:

"December!" a voice said. Of course, the girl recognised her name, but that didn't make her eyes widen with fear. It was the voice. The voice belonged to her step-father. She got up.
Freedom had a slightly different idea. Before she even reached the exit, he pulled her back, and she thrashed at him. "Calm down!" he said. That didn't work. She screamed. "That's my step-father. He'll kill me, and I'm not so sure that's just an expression."
Freedom still wouldn't let go. She finally kicked him though she still doesn't know where. She shrugged it off and ran. "December! There you are!"
December yelled, "Get away from me, you friek!" She dashed north. "That's a new one." He rolled his eyes before he ran after her. She was a good deal ahead of him, and Rodger, the step father, didn't seem to really care. He seemed to forget how fast she was.
About an hour later, he crumpled and his step daughter was to far away. She wasn't breathing very heavily as far as he could tell, and he was telling himself tomorrow he'll get her. He doubted that though. (I'll edit later for more of the chapter.)