Fullmetal Alchemist What would te do if in an episode Roy died?

child_of_Alviss posted on Jun 21, 2010 at 01:48AM
just curious. =))

Fullmetal Alchemist 20 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa sa6o123 said…
6te stan gadno
più di un anno fa LunaShay said…
id be like WTF HES MY 3RD FAV CHARACTER NOEZ!(after Ed and Riza)
più di un anno fa Animeanimal said…
crying
I would cry until i couldnt any more.
più di un anno fa Hagashi_Yuki said…
zzz
nvr gonna watch fma....
più di un anno fa Hagashi_Yuki said…
zzz
nvr gonna watch fma....
più di un anno fa xEnvyious said…
worried
that would be TERRIBLE!!! =O its bad enough Ed has to die - comes back but STILL - especially my lil sister, she loves him. I would probably be depressed for the rest of my life.
più di un anno fa BLAMargera123 said…
worried
he's one of my favorite anime characters, so if he dies, well i think i might not react like anybody else would but i would be mortified.
più di un anno fa Dreamer237 said…
i would break my tv
più di un anno fa zanhar1 said…
I would freaking love it, he killed Lust and Envy, he can drop dead now for all I care!
più di un anno fa pumpkinqueen said…
zanhar1: LOL XD
:] and Molly Weasley can go with him!
più di un anno fa Gigglepud said…
I would cry like I cried for Hughes~ but it would also depend on how he dies. If he made an epic scene before he died, I would still treasure that scene.
LillyBlack commented…
I cried when Hughes died too più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa brown-soul said…
Act the same way I did when greed and Hughes died
più di un anno fa Alchemistlover said…
Zahnar1- i thought Envy killed himself in Brotherhood? and i would be very sad because i love Roy
più di un anno fa SBTrulz said…
worried
I actually though he died in the 2003 series after fighting Pride and I was like Oh shit, did Roy Mustang just die??!!! And i cried...but thenI found out he was still alive and I was like Yaaaayyyy!!!!
più di un anno fa Alchemistlover said…
Ha ha yeah me to! and i was right about Envy wasn't i? i could have sworn i read that somewhere.....
I don't quite remember. But regardless I loved Lust more so even if Roy didn't kill Envy, I still don't like him. ._.
più di un anno fa MCHopnPop said…
I would definitely be sad no matter who they are any type of passings are sad for me..Roy had his ups and downs in the show (esp. what he did to Lust-san) ..still the anime would be so different without him it's hard to imagine what I would do.
più di un anno fa Simmeh said…
Well, Lust was messing with Roy's woman and friend, so of course he had to kill her, or else they would've died, possibly along with Roy, too. Havoc can't walk now... Oh, and if Roy died, I'd feel the same way as I felt for Hughes, except probably even more sad. But the best thing is, I don't think/talk of them being dead and they're not real, so it wouldn't hurt me too badly.
più di un anno fa CF_the_Kid2 said…
I'd be reallllllllly sad like I was when Hughes died. :(