Gravity Falls Gravity Falls RPG!

carlie445 posted on Aug 10, 2012 at 05:53PM
This is an RPG game of gravity falls, you can be a new person, a monster, or something else!

Gravity Falls 480 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 480

più di un anno fa carlie445 said…
tongue
Mermaid: GET BACK HERE! YOU HAVE TO STAY FOR DINNER! ( ps: I found a cool video! )
più di un anno fa sparkles3 said…
(what the hell? that vid is so weird)
Dipper: *swims faster*
Kiki: *screams as on of the mermaids grabs her leg, shakes the freaky thingie off*
Dipper: *watches as the air bubbles float up toward the surface*
più di un anno fa LetsDuel2012 said…
(BACK!)
Nikki: (is really a vampire) *runs to where they are and sits in a tree* what can i do?
Kiki: *somehow sees Nikki, tries to send her a mental message:HELP!*
last edited più di un anno fa
Nikki: got it *runs down to the mermaids* HEY! UNLESS YOU DONT WANT ANY BLOOD I ADVISE YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE! *eyes turn red*
Kiki: *smiles*
Dipper: *kinda confused*
Nikki: *feels bloodlust* you better hurry....clocks...ticking...let them go or i'll grant the monster inside me who wants to come out permission too...and she cant be stopped *glares at the mermaids*
Dipper: *drags Kiki away while the mermaids are distracted*
Kiki: *once they reach the shore* Since when is she a vampire?
Dipper: I dunno.
Nikki: *even though they left the bloodlust doesnt stop and she sucks all of the mermaids blood...goes back to normal and notices the blood on her hands and face* what did i do? *runs off*
( mermaids sink to bottom of lake and lake fills with fish again and a fish swims up to kiki. ) Fish: Thank you! The mermaids took over our lake for years! thank you soo much!
più di un anno fa squirrelpaw23 said…
thats disgusting! and it sucks being blamed for what your reletive did!!
Bloodclaws: No, i mean we do that to stan.
oh well then thats a great idea"smiles mischiviously"lets go!
Kiki: I've had way too many talking animals today. But you're welcome, little fish creature.
Dipper:*laughs*
Kiki: But it wasn't really me. It Nikki. *points at Nikki*
( is my icon creepy? ) Bloodclaws: I know the best bait, ( find 10 bucks on ground and points to it )
((just a little. when my little sis saw it, she freaked))
tongue
( ok, good to know. I mean, its ACHMED as a WOMAN! and not just a woman, and AMERICAN WOMAN! Achmed thinks that their scary. And i made this for the fun of it.
 ( ok, good to know. I mean, its ACHMED as a WOMAN! and not just a woman, and AMERICAN WOMAN! Achmed t
((you send it! duh!))
Nikki: *sitting in a tree mad at herself;to herself* y-your a monster....th-thats all you'll e-ever be...a m-monster
(its creepy i keep expecting it to be the other one so everytime i jump lol)perfect! but how are we going to trap him?
Bloodclaws: Really? He loves money! we lure him into the town, rip his clothes off, and there you have it! ( something sits next to nikki in the tree ) thing in tree: You really helped the fish down there.
Nikki: i d-d-didnt notice....i was thinking with my hunger and not my brain...who are you anyways?
( the thing in tree is seeable now, and its a teenage black-haired vampire )
Nikki: oh hey.
Vampire: Yeah you and i are different in only on way, you can be one thing and then another, but me,hehe, I'm stuck with it 24/7. ( like the new icon? )
 Vampire: Yeah te and i are different in only on way, te can be one thing and then another, but me,h
(yeah....)
Nikki:oh...*holds out hand* hi im Nikki
((gods of Olympus, is she emo?))
Kiki: *to Dipper* We should get back to the Shack.
Dipper: Yeah.
Both: *stand up and walk back*
Kiki: *wishing he'd grab her hand*
(( I made the detals myself, you know, )) ( Vampire shakes hands with nikki, and when kiki and dip reach the shack, gruncle Stan runs out door with cats ) Vampire: My names Flora. ( look at this! )
 (( I made the detals myself, te know, )) ( Vampire shakes hands with nikki, and when kiki and dip r
Nikki:cool *strying to ignore the fact she has mermaid blood on her breath*
well, what are we waiting for?lets go!
( runs to mystery shack with nightshade and hangs money by door ) Stan: Can it be? MONEY!!!!!! ( i made this )
 ( runs to mystery shack with solano, nightshade and hangs money da door ) Stan: Can it be? MONEY!!!!!! ( i ma
(cool)jumps onto stans back and controls him and leads him to the middle of town and starts shredding"
( soon all his clothes are shredded, and everyone laughs ) Bloodclaws: Nice work! But, I think you did too much detail. Stan: WHAT THE! ( covers with 10 dollar bill )
"snickers and looks up"uh-oh i gotta go"darts into the woods"
( bloodclaws runs off )
Kiki: *stares after stan for a while* What the heck?
Dipper: No idea.
( stan runs too.)
( ELLOOOOOOOOOOO! )
Nikki:*tapping her foot*so...mermaids
((i'm gonna do something mega dramatic. dun dun dun!))
Kiki: *to Dipper in a quiet voice* You know what I am, don't you?
Dipper: Yeah. You're a witch.
Kiki: Well, sometimes, people like me have soulmates.
Dipper: What's that?
Kiki: It's really more of a principal. Basically, it's the idea that there is someone out there that's perfect for. Most of us never find them, so they feel incomplete til the day they die.
Dipper: Some of them find their soulmates though, right?
Kiki: Yeah. But it's illegal for a Night Person to have a human soulmate. *scoff* They think we should be able to control it. But you can't. It's not like you choose your soulmate. It chooses you.
Dipper: What are you getting at?
Kiki: Well, there's good news and bad news. I'll give you the good news first.
Dipper:...
Kiki: I'm not one of those people who feel incomplete. I've found my soulmate.
Dipper: Who?
Kiki: It's you. And that just leads to the bad news. If the Night World Officials find out-
Dipper: We go to Night Jail?
Kiki: No. We die. They'll kill us.
( a white person decends and Kiki recognises her ) Rikki: Hello, Kiki. Remember me? ( Note: Rikki is Kiki's Sister who isn't a Night Person, but a light Person. )
((just learned to draw manga. Whatcha think?))
Kiki: Rikki? I thought you were dead! Oh, my Goddess! How did you get here?
Dipper: *way confused*
 ((just learned to draw manga. Whatcha think?)) Kiki: Rikki? I thought te were dead! Oh, my Goddess!
Rikki: Same as you, but I overheard you and this... uh ....... thing..... talking and I think i can help with the night world officals, ( whispers, but you can't let the light cousle find out! ) (( its a nice photo, but i amagened her with dark brown hair and blue eyes. the headband was a nice touch. ))
Kiki: *a little upset that she called Dipper a thing* You can? Really? SO, we don't have to, like, die?
Dipper: I am here, you know. I have ears. I can hear what you're all saying.
Kiki: I am aware of that Dipper. *to Rikki* Could you please apologize before he makes me do something drastic?
Rikki: Sorry Dipper, and Kiki, you need to find the rare Forgivana Flower, It grows in the darkest parts of the night world. I'll go with you.
"echo walks out of the woods"
Kiki: Ok. Why is it that I've never heard of this flower before?
Rikki: You'd be killed in an instant. And besides, its filled with light magic.
Kiki: Oh. that makes sense. Do you want to go right now? *reaches into her pocket and pulls out a stick of white chalk(fr making the portal to the Night World)* Can Dipper come too?
Dipper: *wants to go*
( note: 3 buttons don't functon on my board