Grey’s Anatomy 30 giorno Grey's Anatomy Challenge!

alkonyat posted on Feb 26, 2012 at 05:57PM
I've seen this in many other spots and I think it would be fun here, too. There are 30 questions and you answer a question when you come to this spot. You don't have to do it 30 days in row, you can take breaks.

Day 1: Favorite male character?
Day 2: Favorite female character?
Day 3: Favorite friendship?
Day 4: Favorite couple?
Day 5: Least favorite male character?
Day 6: Least favorite female character?
Day 7: Least favorite friendship?
Day 8: Least favorite couple?
Day 9: Favorite actor?
Day 10: Favorite actress?
Day 11: Favorite season?
Day 12: Least favorite season?
Day 13: Favorite quote?
Day 14: Favorite episode?
Day 15: Least favorite episode?
Day 16: Favorite elevator scene?
Day 17: Favorite surgery?
Day 18: Favorite place in the hospital?
Day 19: A scene that made you cry?
Day 20: A scene that made you laugh?
Day 21: A scene that made you angry?
Day 22: Most epic Grey's Anatomy moment?
Day 23: The character who you miss the most?
Day 24: Favorite season finale?
Day 25: Saddest death?
Day 26: Best dancing scene?
Day 27: If you were ill, who would you want to be your doctor in Seattle Grace?
Day 28: The most underrated character?
Day 29: The most overrated character?
Day 30: Your all-time favorite thing about Grey's Anatomy?

Grey’s Anatomy 118 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 118

più di un anno fa ItComesToThis said…
so...it kinda looks too simple, so I don´t know if I haven´t got anything wrong, but...
1. Uhm, hard...I like female characters more, but....let´s say Alex :)
last edited più di un anno fa
 so...it kinda looks too simple, so I don´t know if I haven´t got anything wrong, but... 1. Uhm, har
più di un anno fa alkonyat said…
Day 1: Derek
 giorno 1: Derek
2. ...I like more of them, but for me, Meredith is the best ;)
 2. ...I like più of them, but for me, Meredith is the best ;)
Day 2: Well, it was Izzie but now it's Lexie:)
 giorno 2: Well, it was Izzie but now it's Lexie:)
3. I like them all, Greys´friendships are amazing ;) But it´s been like 2 years now, since I´m really in love with Mer/Alex
 3. I like them all, Greys´friendships are amazing ;) But it´s been like 2 years now, since I´m rea
Day 3: They were not my favorite but I love the now:)
 giorno 3: They were not my preferito but I Amore the now:)
4. They may be boring for somebody now, they don´t have as much fans as before, but...Meredith & Derek are just...love ♥
I have other couples I really like/d - Addison & Mark, Teddy & Henry, Bailey & Ben, also a fan of Cristina & Owen, but they are incredibly weird this season...and so on
 4. They may be boring for somebody now, they don´t have as much fan as before, but...Meredith & Der
Day 4: MerDer are still my favorite GA couple, too. They are amazing:) Also love Mark and Lexie, they are my second favorite.
 giorno 4: MerDer are still my preferito GA couple, too. They are amazing:) Also Amore Mark and Lexie, they
5. Uhm...I don´t have one I really don´t like...used to love Derek, but now not so much, he´s not fun at all anymore...about Owen...he has his ups and downs, one moment he´s amazing, and the next, completely out of place :p Also like Jackson, used to love George so much, I really grown to like Alex and Mark, Richard´s character is amazing...are there other main male characters? :/ Cos I really don´t know which one to choose. But I don´t miss Burke at all, so let that be him (if I really have to choose, cos he had his moments).
 5. Uhm...I don´t have one I really don´t like...used to Amore Derek, but now not so much, he´s not
Day 5: It's definitely Burke. I'm glad he's gone. I never really liked him, I don't know why...
 giorno 5: It's definitely Burke. I'm glad he's gone. I never really liked him, I don't know why...
6. Erica Hahn :p
 6. Erica Hahn :p
Day 6: Rose
 giorno 6: Rose
7. Derek & Burke...just because I like almost all GA friendships and there´s nothing very interesting about this one
 7. Derek & Burke...just because I like almost all GA friendships and there´s nothing very interestin
8. Izzie and George...they sucked together and it ruined their beautiful friendship
 8. Izzie and George...they sucked together and it ruined their beautiful friendship
Day 7: Derek and Webber
 giorno 7: Derek and Webber
Day 8: Derek and Rose...
 giorno 8: Derek and Rose...
9. Um...I kinda don´t have one, cos I don´t look on actor´s other work much, but let it be Patrick Dempsey
 9. Um...I kinda don´t have one, cos I don´t look on actor´s other work much, but let it be Patrick
10. Hmmm...........probably Sandra Oh
 10. Hmmm...........probably Sandra Oh
I seem to be kinda odd playing it alone, but who cares? :D
11. Uh...I like all of them I think (through 4 and 7 not so much), and I love 8 so far, just want a few more things to happen in it :D, but if I really have to choose...I think season 2. It was the good old GA, it got me into watching the series, it had some incredible episodes (remember It´s the end of the world/As we know it? :D I think it made many people addicted to GA), it had an amazing finale, it had all - happiness, sadness, heartbreak, love, ordinary life, life-changing situations, successes, loses, and emotions around all of it <3 ;)
 I seem to be kinda odd playing it alone, but who cares? :D 11. Uh...I like all of them I think (throu
Day 9: Patrick Dempsey:)
 giorno 9: Patrick Dempsey:)
Day 10: Katherine Heigl
I love many of her movies for example 27 Dresses, Life as we know it and The ugly truth. She's great.
 giorno 10: Katherine Heigl I Amore many of her Film for example 27 Dresses, Life as we know it and The
12. Season 7 :p I´m glad that season 8 is better, I don´t know what they were doing then. The only good thing about it was Teddy & Henry <3 :(...and maybe that April Kepner was more likeable than before...
 12. Season 7 :p I´m glad that season 8 is better, I don´t know what they were doing then. The only
Day 11: I love all the seasons but season 5 is my favorite. It has MerDer Mark&Lexie and Alex&Izzie.
 giorno 11: I Amore all the seasons but season 5 is my favorite. It has MerDer Mark&Lexie and Alex&Izzie.
13. How on Earth am I supposed to choose just one?!? In almost every episode is a quote I like and some particular episodes are just filled with them! Alex, Mark, Cristina, George, Bailey or even Jackson & April have the most funny quotes + some really beautiful ones and Meredith´s are just awesome...! Icluding her narrations ;) I don´t think I´ve ever heard a TV character say that much powerful words...whichever one I choose I think I would find a better one then, but for example
"At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out, they fence you in. Life is messy, that's how we're made. So you can waste your life drawing lines or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines that are way too dangerous to cross. Here's what I know. If you're willing to throw caution to the wind and take a chance, the view from the other side... is spectacular."
 13. How on Earth am I supposed to choose just one?!? In almost every episode is a quote I like and so
14. I have more of them I really liked, but I´m going with season 6 finale - Sanctuary/Death and All His Friends
 14. I have più of them I really liked, but I´m going with season 6 finale - Sanctuary/Death and All
Day 12: It's hard to pick a least favorite season because all seasons are amazing... But I say season 1 if I have to.
 giorno 12: It's hard to pick a least preferito season because all seasons are amazing... But I say season
15. I´ve never though about this...uh, I don´t think I can really say, but from those meaningful episodes (like season premieres, season finales or things like that)...for example 7x22 Unaccompanied Minor wasn´t very likable...
 15. I´ve never though about this...uh, I don´t think I can really say, but from those meaningful ep
16. All scenes in elevator are amazing! :D The one in 1x02 The First Cut Is the Deepest, 2x05 Bring the Pain, 4x13 Pieces of My Heart, 7x18 Song Beneath the Song, but this one is just classic! ;)
5x19 - Elevator Love Letter :)))
 16. All scenes in elevator are amazing! :D The one in 1x02 The First Cut Is the Deepest, 2x05 Bring t
Day 13: Grey's Anatomy is full of fantastic quotes but let's say for example this one:
Meredith Grey: Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking the harder it becomes to know what to say. Or how to ask for what we really need.
 giorno 13: Grey's Anatomy is full of fantastic Citazioni but let's say for example this one: Meredith Grey:
17. Uh...I have never thought about this category, but...this one. Things (all the people involved, events that happened during it, Jacksons idea...)around it were just...amazing! Terrifying, but amazing!
(in 6x24 - Death and All His Friends)
 17. Uh...I have never thought about this category, but...this one. Things (all the people involved, e
Day 14: There are many great episodes, for example Losing My Religion (2x27), Piece of My Heart (4x13), Freedom (4x16), Wish You Were Here (5x10), What a Difference a Day Makes (5x21), I Saw What I Saw (6x06), Death and All His Friends (6x24), etc... But I say the MerDer propose Elevator Love Letter (5x18) has been my favorite episode since like it was aired.
 giorno 14: There are many great episodes, for example Losing My Religion (2x27), Piece of My cuore (4x13
18. Elevator, what else? :D
 18. Elevator, what else? :D
Day 15: I don't know why, I just don't like the episode Some Kind of Miracle as much as the others.
 giorno 15: I don't know why, I just don't like the episode Some Kind of Miracle as much as the others.
19. I know it seems almost unbelievable, but I haven´t really cried at any scene....but there were definitely many of them which were pretty heart-wrenching...for example, THIS one was a real shock: "John Doe" writing 007 on Meredith´s hand in 5x24 - Now or Never
 19. I know it seems almost unbelievable, but I haven´t really cried at any scene....but there were d
Day 16: The MerDer propose
 giorno 16: The MerDer propose
20. For example Richard asking the interns in 2x27, who cut the LVAD wire :D
 20. For example Richard asking the interns in 2x27, who cut the LVAD wire :D
Day 17: It was scary but these two episodes with the bomb were amazing. We only saw the beginning of this surgery but I loved it.
 giorno 17: It was scary but these two episodes with the bomb were amazing. We only saw the beginning of
Day 18: elevator:D
 giorno 18: elevator:D
21. Uhm, I don´t really know...but this can fit...
Derek leaving Meredith and Zola alone during Zola´s first night at home and some time after that when he realized Meredith manipulated his clinical trial...what Meredith did was clearly wrong, but I think he reacted inadequately
 21. Uhm, I don´t really know...but this can fit... Derek leaving Meredith and Zola alone during Zola
Day 19: There are many, but let's say for example season 6 finale, Death and All His Friends.
 giorno 19: There are many, but let's say for example season 6 finale, Death and All His Friends.
22. There truly were plenty of them with so much deep meaning and epicness in it, but...this one comes to my mind ;). It isn´t my #1 favourite episode, but I think it´s really epic <3 The outcome of it for wasn´t very good and Alex & Izzie aren´t even my favourite couple, but it was still really powerful <3 Ofc all Alex/Izzie interactions, Alex´s adorable vows, but also Meredith giving her wedding to her possibly dying friend and showing her amazing friendship to Alex once again...and one thing that really got to me and I consider it one of the strongest and most adorable moments of whole series, was George giving Izzie away when she can´t walk down the aisle on her own anymore <3
+ it was 100th episode, so really kind of milestone for this show ;)
 22. There truly were plenty of them with so much deep meaning and epicness in it, but...this one come
crying
23. George! ♥
 23. George! ♥
heart
24. Uh...season finales are almost always amazing, but I´m going with S6 finale - Sanctuary/Death & All His Friens
 24. Uh...season finales are almost always amazing, but I´m going with S6 finale - Sanctuary/Death &
più di un anno fa melandjim4eva said…
Day 1: Favorite male character?

Mark Sloan
 giorno 1: preferito male character? Mark Sloan
25. I said that before already - I know it sounds almost unbelievable, but I never cried at any...but all of them were sad :/. Now probably most people would choose Lexie´s death, cos we´re still full of feelings from that, but I think Denny´s was also really sad at the time, then there was 6x24, but it was so filled with action, that it just didn´t get to you really and there were so many strong size stories going on + none of my favourites really died, so...I will go with George for my choice....it was just unexpected, affected everybody in GA I think and George was an awesome guy :_(

Edited: How could I forget him?!?! Henry :((((((( He was an awesome guy, I miss him...George´s death was a bit sadder, but still, Henry just deserves a mention
 25. I detto that before already - I know it sounds almost unbelievable, but I never cried at any...but
I almost forgot about this game, but I have to participate here once in a while ;D So...
26. Dancing scenes in GA are usually amazing (cute or funny or so...). For example I loved dancing on a party in 1x05, I loved dancing scenes on a prom in 2x27...and I think there were many more I don´t remember, but this one...adorable ♥ ;) :D
(5x11 Wish You Were Here)
 I almost forgot about this game, but I have to participate here once in a while ;D So... 26. Dancing
27. Depends on what´s wrong with me :D :p :D.
But...I definitely don´t wanna go through brain surgery, but which girl wouldn´t want Derek Shepherd as her doctor? :D O:) Plus, I really almost had a brain surgery once, then they thankfully didn´t need to do it, but still...a good brain surgeon should keep an eye on me :D. Or I would like to have Bailey as my doctor...she sometimes looks like she´s only one in whole hospital who pays attention more to her patients than her love life :D. Or...probably the age until which you belong to peds is different in every country, in Slovakia is 18 years and 364 days I think...and I´m 18, so if I still belonged to peds, I would love to have Alex Karev as my doctor! ;)
 27. Depends on what´s wrong with me :D :p :D. But...I definitely don´t wanna go through brain surg
Day 20: For example in 7x05 the attendings' presentations about why should the chief give them the 1million dollars. :D
 giorno 20: For example in 7x05 the attendings' presentations about why should the chief give them the 1
più di un anno fa Nicolas97 said…
Day 1 : Favorite male character : Mark Sloan of course ;D
 giorno 1 : preferito male character : Mark Sloan of course ;D
28. I think Teddy...I really don´t get why some people hate her and I´m not happy she´s leaving :/
 28. I think Teddy...I really don´t get why some people hate her and I´m not happy she´s leaving :/