H2O Just Add Water H2o News 2011-2012

h2o-clewis posted on Nov 10, 2011 at 05:35PM
Hey H2o fans ok so i sent a message to tonne of addresses that i found about h2o producers and i finally got a reply! so here's what they said!

Dear H20 – JUST ADD WATER fan,

Thank you for expressing an interest in H20 - JUST ADD WATER. The show has garnered so much success as the result of dedicated and loyal fans such as yourself.
To thank you for your support over the past 5 years we have some exciting news we’d like to share:
Whilst producers have confirmed that season 3 was the final season of the H20 - JUST ADD WATER franchise, this does not mean they’re finished with the magical tales of mermaids.
Discussions are currently in place regarding the possibility of a H20 movie! This movie would be released internationally so H20 fans all around the world would be able to go on one last adventure with their favorite mermaids Cleo,Rikki , Bella and Emma. More details to come....
Even with H20 – JUST ADD WATER season 3 now completed, you’re still able to see the starring girls you know and love in their all-new, individual ventures. Phoebe Tonkin will star in the new supernatural drama series, Secret Circle, which premiers in September 2011; Claire Holt has recently been confirmed as an addition to the cast of the hit show Vampire Diaries; and Cariba Heine can often be seen on Australian television, guest starring in many prime time favourites.
Possibly the most exciting news is that Jonathan M. Shiff Productions is currently in the process of planning and producing a new H20 spin-off series. MAKO MERMAIDS will premier during 2012/13, after being filmed on the beautiful Gold Coast in Australia. Casting will take place shortly so stay tuned!
When 15-year-old Zac goes camping on Mako Island, he has no idea his every move is being monitored by real-life mermaids Sirena, Nixie and Lyla, whose job it is to ward off trespassers. When he comes into contact with the magical waters of the Moon Pool on the night of a full moon, Zac is given a taste of Mako's powers, waking the next day to discover he has been granted fin-like feet and the power to control water… causing all sorts of trouble for Sirena, Nixie and Lyla.

We are glad you enjoy watching our programmes and we hope you’re excited for all the new projects!

Me again , so from what i read there is a big chance for a movie with all mermaids i'll post you the e-mail that i've got the reply from and i want you to send them a huge letter (i sent a big letter to them) so if they'll receive a lot of fans letter we will guarantee a movie , don't you like a movie of h2o it could be a big hit a round the world and eventually we will get a season 4 after that ! Be sure that your letter doesn't have any mistakes!
so here's what i did i sent the message (a huge one)
to those addresses
info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
and i got a reply from this address blangbroek@jmsp.com.au
so basically if you got lost by all the writing you have to send the same message to those addresses
info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
blangbroek@jmsp.com.au
 ciao H2o fan ok so i sent a message to tonne of addresses that i found about h2o producers and i fin
last edited on Nov 10, 2011 at 06:10PM

H2O Just Add Water 100 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 100

più di un anno fa h2o-clewis said…
and that pic is the prove :D please guys send the address letters demanding the h2o movie! then we will contact to Phoebe and Claire!
i already done that but i cant do anything by myself so for all h2o fans ready the forum and send your demands for h2o movie !
smile
come on guys it wont take long just write a h2o letter demanding h2o movie and sent it to those addresses up!
più di un anno fa mikethecat said…
yeah no more season 4. spin-off mako. so sorry to hear no more season 4 finish. cuz of phoebe,claire departed for usa new tv show. cariba and indiana stayed in australian new tv series. all 4 actresses make their decisions to leave h20 now. best wishes of luck the actresses future. i am not worry. i am still support h20 and the actresses !!! God bless you !!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa CourCour said…
smile
yeah we got alot of answers then we got a respond oh that makes all the h2o fans happy. :)
They said: Discussions are currently in place regarding the possibility of a H20 movie! This movie would be released internationally so H20 fans all around the world would be able to go on one last adventure with their favorite mermaids Cleo,Rikki , Bella and Emma. More details to come....

so if we all send these addresses i gave you messages demanding a movie they'll make us so go on and send them please!
smile
@mikethecat @CourCour i'll really appreciate if you send those addresses i gave a message demanding a movie please we can get it! if we work together!
Well I hope it comes true with all the main characters and zane and rikki getting back together. :)
più di un anno fa zikkifan4ever said…
big smile
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! RIKKI AND ZANE NEEEEEEEDDDD TO GET BACK TOGETHER!! I WILL NOT LET THEM END LIKE THAT!!!! IM SOOOOOOO EXCITED NOW!!!(((((((((:
più di un anno fa faithalia said…
big smile
I'm sooo happy!! Everybody that's a fan of H2O has to send a letter! This is such great news!!!!
più di un anno fa CelestialDream said…
Aha I knew there was a good chance of a movie! Here's hoping that movie becomes a reality and we finally get one last hurrah with all the characters. If I get around to it I'll start up on a letter to send.
più di un anno fa low--- said…
wink
SO EXITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope emma will be in it. Here is who i want in...

Ash
rikki
emma
zanes dad
Cleo
Louis
emma
bella
that dude at the juicenet cafe
mariam
will
sophie
charlotte

And anybody else i didn't think of!
BTW Everybodys siblings fathers and mothers 2.
SOOOOOOO HAAAAPPPPPPYY! i'm gonna jump off the walls.!!!!!!!! :::::::DDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is who i want in it!: (in the order of how much i like them!)
Rikki!!<3
Zane(only if he NEVER cheats on Rikki again and gets back together with her!!)
Cleo
Lewis
Emma
Ash
Bella
Will
NOT SOPHIE! OR MIRIAM. OR CHARLOTTE.
^And same here about the whole happiness and bouncing off the walls-ness!! XD

And....I know I've mentioned this before, but......... RIKKI AND ZANE TOTALLY ABOSOLUTLY HAVE TO GET BACK TOGETHER. OH YES.
Zane+Rikki=<3 forever
AND
Me+H2O movie+Zikki= ONE FREAKIN HAPPY PERSON!!!! :DDDD!!
OH YEA!! low---, you forgot someone. it starts with a Z and ends with an ane. (hint. ITS ZANE!!)
big smile
But the idea of "One last adventure" makes me tear up..... if ya know what i mean... I'm totally gonna, like, burst into tears at the end. (';
più di un anno fa vickytorita said…
heart
Cool, love this, H2O Rocks!!!
heart
@vickytorita @zikkifan4ever @low--- @CelestialDream @faithalia @CourCour @mikethecat @everyone :))
please send the addresses a letter demanding h2o movie so then we will get that! and then after that we eventually will get season 4

info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
blangbroek@jmsp.com.au

the same letter send it to those addresses up the more people send the better!
più di un anno fa Charmedh2ogirl said…
I've just sent an email to blangbroek@jmsp.com.au.
smile
@Charmedh2ogirl thank you very much ,please can you send the same message to those addresses too?!
info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
più di un anno fa hollydays said…
hmmm
i sent a message to all of them!! >< thanx sooo much... so theres not a season 4? :(
smile
@hollydays thanks so much for sending messages to all of the addresses! about season 4 , they said that h2o movie will be released worldwide so that all h2o fans will see it! we all know that h2o rocks it the movie could be a hit around the world then eventually we could get a season 4!
if we keep up demanding and sending fan letters why not!?
heart
I sent a message to all of them!! It would be so great if we could get a movie and season 4!!
@faithalia thank you very much! now if any one gets a reply be sure to tell us!
heart
i did it!!(: I'd sooo love to have a movie!!
smile
ikr me too! th have a movie with the firt 7 episodes so idk people could get an idea. they classed it as a movie. i really hope that they bring out a movie! it would be soo cool! i miss all the adventures! and you never know they might actuarly still have a season 4! IM NOT GIVING UP!! oh and zikkifan4eva thanx!! > <
smile
I did it I sent them a email message to them :)
più di un anno fa _Aphrodite_ said…
Do you ever wonder if there was mermen in the past like Ireland or Mako, it's weird. But the producers should have past mermen that name Mako Island.
@holidays @_Aphrodite_ @everyon
please send those addresses a letter demanding h2o movie
info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
blangbroek@jmsp.com.au

i mean i still don't like the idea of new spin off series without the original cast! so we have to send letters demanding the original H2o:Just Add Water The Movie!
smile
people please let every body know every where Facebook , Twitter and any other sites about this tell every one to send letters demanding a movie with the original cast!

I even told people (i trust) who are not fans of h2o to do that , so please guy i can't do it by my self you have to convince people to do it too :)
and thanks CourCour and every one who send them letters! :)
heart
h2o-clewis dont worry! i got your back hun! we can all do this we just need ot put the effort in! i cat ask my friends though... im not telling them i like h2o. im kinda 14 and idk wether im too old so it my little secret! but hay i am still behind you 100% and we will all work tg! <3
smirk
BTW!!! the produsers are probably going to say something alone the lines of 'the old actors are getting too old now' we need to tell them nobody cares!! we just want the origonal actors! it wont be the same!! we need to tell them it will be worse with new actors than with 'older' ones!! tell me if u agree!!
più di un anno fa Charmedh2ogirl said…
@hollydays 14 years old is not too old to like h2o you can like whatever you want. I was 14 when I started watching h2o.
smile
your welcome h2o-clewis :)
più di un anno fa _Aphrodite_ said…
I would like to have a movie, but i would like to have another season.I think Phoebe and Claire has time to make one more movie.
meh
hollydays YOURE NEVER TO OLD TO WATCH H2O!! I'm 13 and one of the biggest h2o fans ever and some of my friends even like it!! And if you are embarrassed by h2o, that shows you arent really a true fan. i don't hide h2o from anyone. it's bad to do that. I know some 17 and 18 and even 20 year olds that watch it and im shure they tell their friends!!
smile
We should comment on youtube videos about H2O and tell them to send the letters too!! We need as many people to do this as possible!
più di un anno fa H2OCleoPT said…
WE NEED A MOVIE!!! I want all the major Characters to be in it! they could first all be living their own lives alone and then get back together and recreate H2O!!! H2O forever!!!! <3
più di un anno fa H2O_is_awesome said…
hmmm
Okay so i want to send them an email but i don't know what to say... HELP!!!!

(confused)
 Okay so i want to send them an email but i don't know what to say... HELP!!!! (confused)
più di un anno fa H2O_is_awesome said…
smile
to zikkifan4ever:

i totally agree with YOURE NEVER TO OLD TO WATCH H2O!! I'm 14 and i watch the show over and over and over and over (you get my point) or until i pass out ;)
no but seriously i absolutely looooove h2o and i will watch it until i die :D
heart
awww guys that means alote to me thanx! <3 im glad you all are so supportive! and yess we need to comment on youtube and gt them to sent letters!!! we will do this! we can! look @ all the people wev got already! btw in the email (if your stuck on wat to right) i just told them that idk wether there is a season 4 or not and that i got different answers form everywhere and could they tell me if there was... i ased for as many details as possible and explained to them there are soooooooooooooooooooo many fans out there and exc i just went on and on explaining LIKE EVERYTHING! so yeahhh hope it helps! and than again everyone!! xxxx
heart
oh and you know the episode double troube when zane comes bk... he is in a new school right? yeah well, is there a episode before that telling us he left for a new school? i watch the episodes all online and some web sights skip,flick or pause and i miss stats,ends or middle parts of the episodes! i watch all the epiodes like 100 times but im just making sure i hvent missed a part. plz if there is an episode where zane leaves plzzzz tell me what episode and seson... (im guessing season 1) thanx alote guys!!
hollydays thanks for the help but you know , i'm actually surprised that h2o is for people who are below 15 , the show gained a lot of fans! and if you don't believe me , i read someday on wiki or i don't know where that the show is for teens so no worries!

_Aphrodite_ trust me a movie with the ORIGINAL cast is better , millions of times better than a spin off series!
smile
H2O_is_awesome well hope this will help you with the letter

Dear H2o Just Add Water producers
I adore your show H2o , it's my favorite show of all time , and it always will be.
i got so sad when i heard that season 3 was the last season!
hope you could make us one last movie with the original cast , Phoebe , Cariba , Claire , Indiana ,and Brittany !
I want a movie so bad , i loved the show since it started and i would like to be there one more last chance for a movie!
with Cleo , Rikki , Emma ,Bella and even Charlotte .....

here's an example i wrote it fast but you can continue it the words will just flow! cause i mean it's h2o and you and we all h2o fans want a movie , H2o Just Add Water the movie
i appreciate your help so much and please let every body knows about this and tell them to write letters demanding H2o the Movie! thanks for the help!
smile
@H2OCleoPT thanks we all want a movie , please send letters to the addresses i gave you up in the reply just send the same letter to the addresses so that would be easier! and be sure it's about you wanting H2o the movie!
and please every one lets make it lets bring H2o the movie!
tell every one you know and likes h2o to send letters demanding a movie be sure the letter is about the need of h2o movie
più di un anno fa vickytorita said…
big smile
I sending a letter for the producer, I'm really want the movie
più di un anno fa Beckstar92 said…
I only wanted a season 4 if it had the original girls. :(
più di un anno fa Beckstar92 said…
I know the girls are older now. But they could easily do a movie of them at college, they are the right age to look the part of college girls.
Vickytorita thanks for sending the letter! @beckstar92 we all want H2o movie so please send the addresses i gave you up ,a letter demanding H2o movie!