Harry Potter vs Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Twilight 54807 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 53801-53850 of 54807

più di un anno fa Gred_and_Forge said…
Okay, since you guys are anime freaks lol, anyone heard of Kristen Stewart being offered a role in a live action remake of Akira?
più di un anno fa venvargie said…
Yeah, I heard that this morning. Never heard of the series but if she's playing it it is going to kinda suck.
 Yeah, I heard that this morning. Never heard of the series but if she's playing it it is going to kin
:333333
 :333333
Okay I'm done now. :3
 Okay I'm done now. :3
Anything she does sucks major suckage. I laugh at all the negative comments on IMDb about it x]

*insert random ass pic of Matt Smith with a badger puppet
 Anything she does sucks major suckage. I laugh at all the negative commenti on IMDb about it x] *in
più di un anno fa kattymiddle said…
I don't think so, twilight is better than harry potter in my view.

link
last edited più di un anno fa
^
 ^
@Kattymiddle
 @Kattymiddle
Yeah, Star Trek references!
 Yeah, stella, star Trek references!
Dude I don't even watch it. LOL
I saved the image purely for the words written on it.
Plus, you did do a Star Trek image so i figured it was appropriate.

Uh, here. Have a picture of Lavi to make up for that
 Dude I don't even watch it. lol I saved the image purely for the words written on it. Plus, te did d
I'm trying to get into TOS, but so far, only watched the 2009 movie version of it.

And who? :/

(wishing gif shows up on these damn forums!)
 I'm trying to get into TOS, but so far, only watched the 2009 movie version of it. And who? :/ (wis
Lavi is from an anime (and manga) called D.Gray-Man.

(and yeah, it'd be nice to show gifs on here. ;~;)
 Lavi is from an Anime (and manga) called D.Gray-Man. (and yeah, it'd be nice to mostra gifs on here.
I feel so left out for not reading/watching/liking any anime/manga things. Eep, all the fans are out to get me! x]

The only animated character I like? Trent fucking Lane!
 I feel so left out for not reading/watching/liking any anime/manga things. Eep, all the fan are out
You should get into anime/manga!

Who?
 te should get into anime/manga! Who?
I try to but then I get distracted by all the cuteness x]

Ever heard of Daria?
 I try to but then I get distracted da all the cuteness x] Ever heard of Daria?
I could recommend some serious animes/mangas if you want?

Nope.
 I could recommend some serious animes/mangas if te want? Nope.
Do you read them? Watch them? Both? I get so confused on how people hear of these things. So would Dragonball Z be considered anime? LOL noob on this subject. That's why I try to avoid the random spot.

About 2 1/2 minutes in is Trent ^_^
Well, it depends. Sometimes the anime is better than the manga and so on. So it depends on if i'll read it or watch it. And yes, Dragon Ball Z is indeed an anime. xD (if it's not from japan i guess it's american anime, idk. i don't really care for DBZ that much these days.)

O:

And i'll stop with the random pictures now. XD
 Well, it depends. Sometimes the Anime is better than the manga and so on. So it depends on if i'll re
I'm too lazy too Google what's the difference between the 2 (or are they basically the same?)

Pedo Bear would definitely approve of that. How did Breaking Dawn get published??

I'm too lazy too Google what's the difference between the 2 (or are they basically the same?) Pedo B
The different between manga and anime? one you watch like cartoons and the other is read like a comic. (from right to left, tho.)

I don't even know, man. o-o
 The different between manga and anime? one te watch like cartoni animati and the other is read like a comic
più di un anno fa GemonkDruid said…
I go away, and you two are buddy-buddy ;~; *creysssssssssssss*
 I go away, and te two are buddy-buddy ;~; *creysssssssssssss*
Anime is cartoons? Manga is books? I know some Japanese words and phrases (kind of). The first real phrase I know? Annata no o shidi wa kusai. Don't mind my bad spelling. it's late and I'm tired x]
Anime is animation(so yeah basically cartoons. xD) and manga is japanese comic books in a sense.

Hmm, the only problem is anata. just one n. And ...your CD is...small? damn, i forgot what kusai is... Oh, and I'm pretty sure the o particle is misused there...

AND NO CREYS GD ILY <3

Anime is animation(so yeah basically cartoons. xD) and manga is japanese comic libri in a sense. Hmm
I'm so slow sometimes x]

Okay, it technically translates to 'Your butt/ass is stink' xDDD don't ask me why i remember it but I do lol

Aw, sorry GD! If it makes you feel better, I'll be leaving soon anyways. You can take my spot.
It's okay. x3

I don't believe that is the word for butt... I forget. But kusai is the word for smelly!

I'm leaving soon too though. D: I need to sleep.
At least I learned something new haha.

Or maybe I spelled it wrong. But yeah, kusai is like stink/smelly x]

Me too. I think GD is going to hate us for abandoning her. Sorry niece!

LLAP guys :]

*I'm obviously Spock. You guys can fight over who gets to be Kirk and Bones x]

Night!
 At least I learned something new haha. o maybe I spelled it wrong. But yeah, kusai is like stink/s
Yay!

Shiidii is actually CD, just so you know.

And you spelled smelly right. xD

Sorry GD!

And I gotta head out.

Nighty night guys~
più di un anno fa GemonkDruid said…
BOO YOU WHORES. XD
più di un anno fa JDPizzaHPLuv said…
cake
HARRY POTTER ROOCKS!!!! my reasons are....
1: Comparing Harry with Edward, Harry has personality: he's brave, loyal, good looking, and will do anything to protect the one's he loves. Edward Cullen is just a sparkly vampire whos depressed and falls in love with a desperate girl.
2: Harry Potter has a PLOT! in twilight its just like, "oh no, victoria's trying to get Bella. oh no oh nooo." :P its just pathetic!
3: JK Rowling opens up a WHOLE NEW WORLD! she doesnt make wizards with hats with stars on them, or witches with big warts, she makes them look like everyday kids. She made a SCHOOL for these kids and Hogsmeade and is so creative with everything that she wrote about Hogwarts!
4: Villians are villians for a reason. In twilight, victoria wants to kill bella cuz edward killed James; which is reeeally stupid. But voldemort has a reason to kill harry. "Only one can live" says the prophecy in the 5th book. Voldemort wants to continue living and thinks that it will be easier for him to kill harry than harry killing voldemort.
5: Harry Potter characters have PERSONALITY! as i said in my 1st reason: Ron, Hermione and Harry all have special personalitys and play big parts in aaaall the movies.
6: Voldemort plays a huge part in Harry Potter. in twilight, you never see Victoria in it except for brief moments.
7: JK ROwling keeps up suspision. she doesnt just make the first book and then totally quit on the next six. all of the books after the Sorcerers Stone are either better or just as good as the first.
8: JK sacrifices some good characters just to make it more realistic.
9: She makes Harry Ron and Hermione like regular teens, going through everyday dramas and growing up like all kids do.
10: What i realize is that as Harry gets older, his problems with Voldemort become more thretening and soon to the grand battle with the winneeeer..... Harry Potter!! :)
più di un anno fa PotterForever said…
^

^
Anyone here? o3o
 Anyone here? o3o
più di un anno fa harrypotterbest said…
Me xD
cool
Madi Alice Izzy and I recieved Hoggy Warty Hogwarts letters B)
più di un anno fa alexthedog said…
So did I but I spoiled the plan XD
^ -_- Quit spoiling it more... :P
Hi Best :P
'Lo
O.o
I want a Hogwarts letter. ;~;
*huggles Ven*
Here's the song I posted the lyrics to on Kate's wall.. :D
più di un anno fa zanhar1 said…
I'm watching s Korean horror movie about cats, what are you all doin'? :D
Ven, weren't the screencaps they posted so cool? :) You're Izabella, right?
That Izabella person on FB is her? O.o
And Zanny, that sounds cool xP
We should try to revive this forum :P
Yes, I'm Izabella on facebook. :3

And yeah the screencaps where pretty cool.
più di un anno fa zanhar1 said…
It's scary and I'll probably be sleeping with the light on and my Bellatrix dagger in hand :]
Did they look real? xD I loved the Crest on top, lol...
Zan, Bellatrix dagger? :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
OMG, I got the Deathly Hallows Noble Collection catalogue today in the mail.. my mom probably won't let me get a dagger but I want either a Time Turner, Xenophilious's necklace, or some other thing :P