Harry Potter vs Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Twilight 54807 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6951-7000 of 54807

più di un anno fa LoveDraco123 said…
Well yeah, I learnt a lot from that incident. And it won't happen again. Thank you guys. Made me feel better! :)
più di un anno fa TheQuibbler said…
Hey ginnypotter did you see my post on the last page?
più di un anno fa lucius_malloy said…
that's what we're here for :) well, that and proving twitards wrong.
più di un anno fa ginnypotter12 said…
to Quibb: oh sorry! didnt see it, but yeah i was active in the church for a year, idk after that i think i just realized that i had fallen in love with the people and atmosphere of the church instead of the actual church itself
smile
and to draco, exactly :) its a learning expirience, even if it is a hard lesson. but at least now you know how to avoid things like that. just as malloy said, thats what we're here for :)
più di un anno fa LoveDraco123 said…
smile
Ginny, yeah- it's life. You fall, you learn. :) But, I'm a bit... well, upset that I won't get to meet my boyfriend again. :/ That's the thing I'm upset about... other than that, now I'm fine. :)
Do you have an age limit, like Mormons? Or are you simply not allowed to date, ever?
well thats good, and maybe you can find ways to get together, even if its not in a close proximity. maybe you can see each other in school or something? idk how it works there but... if there's a will there's a way!!
più di un anno fa RavenclawPride said…
sad
lucius, I don't know exactly how far it is from my house, but it's farther than my school is. I remember walking home from school one day and it was hell.
I had to walk home because we had to practice a dance thing for P.E., we thought we could go to my friend's house which is close to the school, and found out we couldn't, so we had to walk to my house. D:
okay :D

and yeah, what ginny said. When there's a will, there's a way.
più di un anno fa FredWRules said…
indeedimundo.
yeah, oh and just curious, what countries is everyone here from? malloy said something about another country, and it sounds like we are all from very different places. so where is everyone from? just country wise. I'm in the US
^ epic word.
though I like indeedio more.
più di un anno fa rkcapger048 said…
smile
Wow, thanks, you guys add 3 pages while I'm asleep? (I fell asleep at 10pm and I didn't wake up until 11:00 am but still)

Oh, and ginnypotter12, I live in the US too :)
laugh
I obviously live in Utah.
ginny, I'm Finnish :)
link
not shopped
rkcapger: lol we have been saying a lot
quibb: yeah. the center of mormonism :).. o and did u see my post before?
lucius: wow.. thats awesome :D far away ! haha
più di un anno fa FredWRules said…
...australian :p not the most amazing one, I admit, but yanoo...
We learned this year about the Mormons and Utah. There's no exact religion my family practices, but my mom was Catholic. I have no idea about my dad. We celebrate Christmas and Easter, but we don't go to church.
australian is awesome :) ! be proud of ur heritage! haha
rkcapger, yeah i know a lot of people like that. christan holidays are just so common.
più di un anno fa RavenclawPride said…
big smile
I'm from the Philippines, but now I live in Canada.
laugh
What did they say about us rkcapger?

ginny: which post?
last edited più di un anno fa
quibb: the one to you, you never responded so i just wanted to make sure you saw, its higher up on this page
Quibb: oh lol sorry , its on the last page.. unexpcted new page
più di un anno fa harrypotterbest said…
okk i'm from Cananda aswell
big smile
And I have to say Utah is a pretty awesome state!

And I have to say Utah is a pretty awesome state!
Pride - really? I didn't know that :) that's awesome. I really wanna do my foreign exchange year there, but it's not looking too good...
am I the only one who found this amusing?
 Pride - really? I didn't know that :) that's awesome. I really wanna do my foreign exchange anno ther
blush
ginny: sorry I cant find it what did it say?
Quibb, they just mentioned a man (who has momentarily left my brain) that brought the Mormons to Utah. I'll have to look in my notebook for more, but that was pretty much all we were taught.
blush
um malloy what's that?
XDDD haha
best, a screen shot from when we had 6969 replies :D
cappy, the guys name is Joseph Smith (if you're talking about the founder) :) I once did a presentation on him... we got to pick any influential/famous person, and I, not even a Mormon, picked him. God, I used to be dumb.
Found it! All we wrote was, and I quote: Who were the Mormons? "The Mormons were people from the Jesus Christ Laterday(sp?) Saints, who moved to Utah because they were being ridiculed" that was in our notes for our final exam.
it said: to Quibb: oh sorry! didnt see it, but yeah i was active in the church for a year, idk after that i think i just realized that i had fallen in love with the people and atmosphere of the church instead of the actual church itself

and wait.. i thought the one that brought them to utah was Brigham Young. i could be wrong though, im a little rusty.
malloy, oh, i get it... i keep WISHING a teacher would ask us to do a report on our fav book/ a famous person... i think you'd know what i would pick... ;)
Indeed :) as would I, now. But I was dumb.

and ginny, you might be right. all I know is that Smith founded Mormon...ism? The Mormon church?
cuz i spent like half the year telling everyone i'm a Potter fan... they just don't get it. ... *sigh* -_-
malloy: yeah smith founded it. and either work. i usually say mormonism.
screw them, says I.
but I'm really happy about the fact that people don't laugh at my awesome DA bag :) remember it?
though they do kinda shake their heads in that way people do... never mind.
rkcaper: okay, we hear some pretty weird rumors.

Yeah, the FOUNDER was Joseph Smith, Brigham Young brought the Mormons to Utah.
My birthday is next week, and I've been asking my parents for about two years for a new school bag,, and this year I told them I wanted an HP one, so only 6 days until I find out! :)
yay :) I have one like this: (see picture) it's awesome. I love it.
and btw, what does your name mean? :D
 yay :) I have one like this: (see picture) it's awesome. I Amore it. and btw, what does your name mean
smile
rkcapger: HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY!! :) lol yeah i had a harry potter bag in kindergarden... but my mom rescued a kitten from bumper to bumper traffic and the only thing to put him in was OH LOOK A PERFECTLY GOOD BAG RIGHT HERE! so needless to say there were things in that bag that would never be cleaned out. but i cant complain :) that kitten is now a wonderful cat.
aww :( what kind of bag?
sad
i want a DA bag soooo bad... but my other bag is working just fine...
haha so was mine, but I paid for it myself so I got it :)
by the way...
500 years ago when men went to war it was common for them to force their wives to wear chastity belts while they were away. Therefore, in the meantime, only a locksmith could remove these belts. This probably explains why 'Smith' is the most common name in the phone book.
:D:D:D
it was a regular backpack, and it had one of the old pictures of harry catching the snitch, the ones that were before the movies, so it didnt look like daniel radcliffe. lol i loved it so much.. but again, i cant complain, i love that cat now :)
o and lol malloy i just read that. XD