just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Twilight 54807 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21451-21500 of 54807

più di un anno fa Ms_Mea said…
lol Accio
God, I bet my ass that we'll get to 1000 before he does lol
più di un anno fa youknowit101 said…
So you all don't worry, I'm leaving now to go live my other life. I was only waiting for Cassie to get back. it's her turn to start babysitting
Thank Potato! Party time!! :D :D
più di un anno fa Italktosnakes said…
angry
I quite like Cassie. It seems she had good debate, and deserves to be on this spot, I wish her all the best in debating her views.

As for you...I really couldn't give a fuck about you to be honest. I just hope, in sight of the abuse comment, that you have the fortune to be able to stay in this weird mind set. Because that would mean that you haven't had things happened to you. Your sister didn't get cancer aged nine. You didn't stay up all hours of the night, hearing your little sister screaming everything, in such agony, that you could feel it yourself. Sleeping in her room every-night, just so you knew that she was only asleep. Crying yourself to sleep afterwards, because you know it was just one less day you got to spend with your beautiful little sister.
I hope noting half as bad ever happens to you, because only then could you realise that there are more important things than 'spelling' and 'grammar' and 'biased and repeated picks'. Grow up, and get lost...
Aww, I'm so sorry Accio :(

Anyways, youknowit, please tell Cassie she's welcome any time. Accio said everything that needed to be said about Cassie :)
più di un anno fa DracoLuver said…
'it's her turn to start babysitting' HONESTLY? We don't need you to babysit us. I respected you just a bit because you made me realize that we were unfair to Twi fans, but now your being a complete jerk and irritating us! If you really want us to see that we're being stupid, at least try to be logical instead of posting the same picks and pictures to go against previous ones. Two wrongs don't make a right, have you ever heard of that?

Alice, your a very brave girl and you sure have inspired me. Your sister is in a better place, and I'm sure she's proud of you. Love you, cousin. <3
Agree with cuzzle...
OH YEAH! HI CUZZLE! *hugs*
più di un anno fa harrypotterbest said…
I agree with all that cousin DL said. Especially the part about you, Alice.
*hugs Mea back* Guys, PL was saying, we should just ignore KOF. KOF is like a bully. He needs attention and reaction, so if we ignore him, he'll get neither and eventually back down. There's nothing else, except maybe we can report him for trolling.
Thankyou...
Jeez Louise...
 Thankyou... Jeez Louise...
PL?
LoveYouCousins/Sisters/whateverrealtions.
AndthereasonI'mnotspacingisbecausemyspace­bar­has­jus­tra­ndo­mly­bro­k:L­x
PF, sorry, typo.

I like that picture, Alice. Have you all watched the Dark Knight? Brillaint movie. :D
last edited più di un anno fa
We all have to remember the family tree. It's way too complicated, but I might be able to memorize it.

If you all have read the Goose Girl, Cassie reminds me of Selia, and KOF reminds me of Ungolad.
yesiLOVEthatmovie:D
INEEDanewkeyboad:Lx
yesyoutotallydo! :P

That movie was amazing, and it's so sad Heath died. He did such a great job in the movie. I also had a tad crush on the guy who played Batman[forgot his name.]
Accio, why not type/like/this or maybe.like.this?
lol Love the pic :P
And I agree with cuzzle...we should ignore him...which'll be hard lol
blush
good.idea.:D.x
lkj
 good.idea.:D.x lkj
più di un anno fa hsmgirl14a said…
Hi everyone :)
Hi hsmgirl :)
smile
Hi hsmgirl :)

Yes you will, Accio.
Can I ask everyone a question: why is there so much hate on Dramione? o_0
Because, I love that couple, but everyone hates it so much :(
più di un anno fa boolander25 said…
I only like Dramione as a fanfic couple, tbh.
Boo! You're back, cousin! =D
Sup cuz. ^^ How's everyone doin?
Hi boo :) (You're also my cousin...i think lol)
And yeah, I like them as a fanfic couple too, but everyone's so close-minded about it :( And Dramoine's my favourite non-cannon couple
Pssht, as long as I get good smut from it, I'm all for the couple xDD

Yeah, I'm probably a lot of people's cousin. Best, am I related to LG?
più di un anno fa MrsPadfoot said…
Hiya everybody!
No, LG's not on the family tree :( But you will be related to her after both of us are married!
hmmm
....Of course. (?)
Page 808 on this forum.

The only thing I'm confused about is that LG and Best are getting married apparently. Heheh.
Yes, me with Fred and LG with Sirius. :)

What should I write first, an article explaining why I hate Bellatrix or one explaining Potato?
Ah ha! (Ok, the fanpop users, or book characters?)

And write the one explaining about Potato.
smile
The book characters :P

Yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards writing right now.
That means we'll be really really related because I'm marrying Percy. How does this work?! xDD
link

The Potato one it is :P
You guys are going to have to help me on this one!
Haha! I'm no longer confused! Thanks, guys!!
Seems too complicated. I'm lazy. That's what happens when you go to an early college.
You're welcome MrsPadfoot, though I don't think I helped clear the confusion, lol
big smile
That's okay. I was just uber confused, as I often am.
Lord, I'm tired. And I have "icon-block" *sad face*
più di un anno fa xDark_Angelx said…
smile
Thanks!
What's icon block? *is confuzzled*
Hey everyone. My wifi spazzed out. HI BOO! According to the tree, your my sis and our mother is Quilia. :D

Mea, I like Dramonie cause it could work. Draco has always hated Hermione for being a mudblood, but it could be because he liked her too. It could work. They both are smart [Draco has never been called stupid, right?], clever, brave, stand up for what they believe in, and would do anything for their friends.
Am I the only one who thinks that if Draco had been 'good' from the start and was sorted into Gryffindor, he and Harry would have been best friends, and Hermione would have admired him? :)
My fave non-canon couple is Harmony. I didn't like any of the canon couples [besides James and Lily, only because they had Harry:P and Frank and Alice.]

Anyway, I'm hungry, so I'm going to go eat some dinner. See ya!
più di un anno fa emilyroxx said…
hmmm
Youknowit is bothering me.
So, you know how I make icons? Well, I can't think of what to make. My HoND icon didn't work out like I wanted it to and I can't find any good screencaps for Sleeping Beauty. :/
più di un anno fa xDark_Angelx said…
^^I think he's gone. I hope. We haven't heard from him in a while.
He said he's returning to his other life, and it's Cassie's turn to babysit us. Look on the previous page. >:[
@DL, hmmm, yeah, I can see Hermione getting along well with Draco, definitely. And you like Harmony?! Gahh. Sorry, had to comment on that.