Harry Potter vs Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Twilight 54807 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 35451-35500 of 54807

più di un anno fa alexthedog said…
I haven't seen Inception either, and Avatar was the same way. I heard that Last Airbender was terrible.
più di un anno fa Gred_and_Forge said…
I want to watch Inception because everyone is always talking about how good it is, but I want to see it for myself. Yes, Avatar sucks x]
più di un anno fa lucius_malloy said…
inception was cool.
più di un anno fa Italktosnakes said…
tongue
Inception is amazing! Download it of pirate bay :)
The end is so annoying though, it drives me mental every time I see it. but it annoys me in a good way...it's weird :L
And the reason I'm proper safe, is because I beat him in a HP quiz. He nearly won, but I got him with the whole Mad-Eye Moody didn't teach at Hogwarts,but Barty Crouch Jr. did. He said he had drawn a complete blank.
I'll go check my cousin's box thingy if they have it. I really want to watch it.

Meh, I'm in that state where I'm tired and want to go back to sleep, but now that I'm up, I feel hungry :|
I'm hungry too :D dinner soon<3
and lol I get called HP fanclub sometimes :D mostly in law ed
più di un anno fa 1-2vampire said…
Inception is just awesome, but everyone I know is like "I don't get it." apart from one person. I get it, and I just love it xD
Lol I'm halfway between bottom and middle, I talk to the "middles", and I used to be part of them but to be honest they were shallow and materialistic and just plain bitches, but they still come to me for help >.<
but my friends are just awesome, I don't see us at the bottom of the school hierarchy, I see us at the top ;) but that's because I'm biased so, you know, but all I really want to do is be myself and not give a shoe about what any of the "populars" have to say about me, because it's only my opinion of myself that matters at the end of the day, right? ;) I'll be walking past them in Sainsbury's with a great job and they'll be stacking shelves.
I still have my coffee and pumpkin crunch from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf <33

I still have my coffee and zucca crunch from Coffee fagiolo and tè Leaf <33
lol I was told I was safe and then he goes on to say "you're such a Hermione. You're awesome." Best. Compliment. Ever.
^ 'ear, 'ear, vamp
Being called Hermione would be a total compliment :]
those look scrum-didily-umpcious. xD
indeeed.
Yes, yes they do x] I have a caramel with oreo and peanut butter ice blend. Sooo good on this muggy day.
Me and my sister just had a "talk" with our parents. They told us that we are moving to another church!!! I've grown up there, my friends come from there, not from school, my parents met there, my best friend's uncle is pastor, and I was christened there. It was really sad to see my parents crying, because they'd never cried before in front of me.
crying
I'm in desperate need of a hug!
*Huggles*
It's okay Alex. I had to stop going to church about a month ago, and it was horrible. Some of my best friends are there, and it was the only way I got to see them. Sad times. :/ x
*hugs* Sorry about the bad news :[
Thanks Accio and Gred. I was the only person in my family who didn't cry. Idk why, either. I thought I was a crybaby.
It's perfectly understandable to feel sad.
Damn, I cry at the TINIEST of things. I cried once when I watched Hannah Montana. Not the movie, just one of the random tv shows. I was in bits when I watched Inception D: x
Hannah Montana? x]

I cry too at random things. Like the sad animal cruelty commercials they show on TV D;
You cried watching HANNAH MONTANA?!?!?

It's okay.
I cry during:
Every Pixar Movie(Especially Up, Finding Nemo, WALL-E, and Toy Story 1-3)
Tangled(I Can See The Light)
A Walk To Remember(When Jamie Passes Out)
The Lion King(One Word: Mufasa)
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone(when Hermione gives Harry her speech about bravery owning booksmarts)
Spiderman(Peter and MJ in Hospital)
last edited più di un anno fa
Oh, I know, Gred. Those ASPCA commercials are terrible. My parents always change the channel before I start sobbing.
Nature documentaries, where they show a shark killing baby seals.
And gosh, I forgot Titanic("Rose, you're so stupid!!! Why did you do that?!?).
last edited più di un anno fa
I cried during Coraline also(when she sleeps in her parents' bed)
big smile
It was so sad. I basically cry when anyone dies or cries on the TV...:L x
I found Titantic HILARIOUS :P x
Haven't watched Tangled and only watched A Walk to Remember once. At least Shane West found work after that :p

Yes, and when they play the song from Sarah McLachlan, I mute the TV or change the channel :/
Who died in Hannah Montana? And Titanic was funny. It had Ioan Gruffudd as one of the boat captains x]
Bye!

I'm gonna leave soon too. I need to eat breakfast before I faint. I'll be back later after I take care of some things. Bye everyone.
Bye, Gred!!!
I don't cry at movies, but I cry at adverts, like this one about life insurance and this guy is like "nothing better than a family holiday" et cetera and he's going on about how everything's sorted, and then the girl goes "It wont be the same without Dad." and it turns out the guy's actually dead...
tarah Gred. But I cry when dogs die in films, like in I Am Legend, I cried...
^^ I HATE that one. It's so sad :L x
^ I KNOW!
I still haven't seen I Am Legend.
I had to cuddle my dog 'cause I was upset about the dog dying...
più di un anno fa IzzyOzera said…
i cry in loads of films :'(
lol tomorrow I have a Welsh test D: I told myself I was actually gonna learn my Welsh this half term... evidently, I didn't listen.
più di un anno fa jodarchy said…
that advert is really sad, i cry at things all the time, i even cry reading books lol thats how sad and pathetic i am lol, haha vamp i speak welsh fluently
I came back from the library! I got Naruto 2+3, Bleach 1, and Fullmetal Alchemist 1.
ah manga lol i havent read manga for a long time i got preoccupied with marian keyes novels and then never went back to them lol
più di un anno fa MissKnowItAll said…
FMA is awesome. One of my faves. Never read the others, though.
FINNISH PROJECT 3/4 DONE :D and it's almost 10pm. oh well.
Here, it's 2:45, the same time I WOULD be coming home from school. Phooey, todays the last day of break. I'm working on my Science lab and essay project right now.
I'm only going to school for an hour tomorrow :D
Crap, I get 7.
hahaha :D I'm sick though, so I'm only going in to apply for lukio and hand in this stupid project :D
I'm aiming for a medal here. Do you guys have one?
i have a dedicated medal for here aiming for the die hard one lol gonna be a while though