Harry Potter vs Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Twilight 54807 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4101-4150 of 54807

più di un anno fa LoveforSeverus said…
I have a facebook! Fizzle, i wanna add you!

and I love kids... no don't. I'd love MY kid.
più di un anno fa TheQuibbler said…
haha I like that pic!

fizzle I could never hate you!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa souflizzle317 said…
Quibb, thanks haha I don't remember why I said "don't hate me" but whatever :)

LoveforSev, yay! I like having friends tehe :)

How about this, if anyone wants to add me (you totally don't have to, I'm just saying if you *want* to) my name is Sophie Rayfield and right now, my profile picture is of me and another girl (just our heads because we were lying on a bed taking pictures) and I have braces and the other girl has a watch on her wrist, just so you know :) Actually, I should be the only one who shows up so the picture doesn't matter but whatever, just in case...

Oh, and if and when you friend me, send a message saying what your username on here is because I'm sorry I don't remember like any of your real names :(
I have a facebook too!
because you dont like ghost stories or something...
Oh right...I remember now :) If you have a facebook, you should add me :) But only if you want to, I don't want to feel like I'm creeperizing (yes, I have just made that a word haha) anyone into being my friend on facebook haha
I just friended you on there fizzle. But didn't send a message... didn't get the chance sorry :?

but my name there is Mackenzie Szuster if anyone wants to add me. My profile pic is me in a pink shirt.
più di un anno fa zipzip67 said…
big smile
Hi! Yeah...I just joined here....and I really feel like an idiot bursting into your guys' conversation...even though you aren't guys...but you get my point. So yeah...I was gonna post some reasons, but I'm sure they've all been covered. So, yeah. Hi then...^.^
rainy
This is the lightning story:

A few years ago when I was in 6th grade me and one of my friends missed our ride to school so we decided to walk even though we live 1.5 miles away. we had to go though this old parking lot. It was not in use so we were pretty much the tallest things there. I was storming really bad so we both had our umbrellas but I was being an idiot and holding it on the METAL part. We saw this huge flash of light so big it blocked out our vision and it was followed by a crack so loud I lost my hearing for a few minutes. Lightning had stuck a yard away from where we were standing. The current went though my umbrella and since I was holding it wrong it traveled though my body, making my hair stand on end and hurting my cavities. We went back home and were late for school but at least I had an interesting story to tell!

It was soo scary, I thought I'd died! It hurt so bad, don't try it EVER!
big smile
hey zipzip! Welcome!
welcome zipzip! Quibb that's insane. I'd have freaked out
crying
I did, I came home hysterical!
Yay! I'm welcomed! :D But yeah, I may as well introduce myself a little. Not too much though...I ramble a lot. But anyways, I'm a girl, and I live in the US, and I'm a sophomore in high school. :) I also like to speak random German.
surprise
OH MY GOSH I SPEAK GERMAN! Guten Tag Fraulein!
Did I spell that right?
Ja, I think that's right. I'm in my third year, so I don't speak it fluently, but I can have a conversation. Oh, and Quib (do you mind if I call you that?) The whole lightning thing would've really freaked me out too! I'm sorry that had to happen to you!
Thanks for your sympathy, btw I don't mind if you call me Quibb (but it has to be with 2 B's)
Oh, sorry. ^.^ Forgot the other b. Heh, I feel stupid now.
It's okay, happens all the time to me
Okay, so I'm not alone, that's good. ^.^
hey zip (I hope you don't mind I'm going to call you zip) welcome :) You're right, I think most of the reasons are pretty much covered but we do sometimes randomly add stuff so feel free to add anything you want :)

Quibb, holy CRAP!!!!!! jeez, yeah I would've been in shock for a second and then gone into hysterics...which it sounds like you did? Jeez...what did your friend do?

EDIT: not really an edit, just adding to my post haha but whatever. so is there anyone else who has facebook and wants to be friends? *flashes winning smile to win over everyone on this forum*
She wasn't as freaked out as me but still scared cause we thought we had gone deaf. She took me back to her house and when our hearing came back we went to school, I wanted to sluff but my house was locked.
You can call me zip, I don't mind. :) It's good that the hearing loss wasn't permanent, that would've really sucked. I wanna be friends!! *waves hand in air* What's your name? I'm sure it's somewhere, but I'm lazy.
più di un anno fa mooimafish17 said…
zzz
lizzle - don't have facebook - sorry (you guys arnt gonna run away to chat on FB and leave me here r u? :()

Q - (yes quibb you are now Q) if that had been me I would of least had the day if school lol!!!

zip - the only German I know is Ja - I will now use it in your honour

it's 3 o'clock in the morning here in good old London town and I can't sleep!! feel like I'm going mad! :(
moo, don't worry I like this forum :)

zip, you're right I posted it about two posts before you joined but that's okay I'll say it again :) My name's Sophie Rayfield and I should be the only result when you search me but if not, my profile picture is just me (a brunette with a little scar on my right cheek - the scar actually really only looks like a little dent/dimple, so don't be looking for a really insane macho scar) on a school bus wearing a strapless purple dress. And when you friend me, if you can send a message too saying that you're zip, or I won't know who you are and I'll reject the request haha :)
Flizzle: It wouldn't let me send a message, but you'll get a request from Kelli Reinhardt....yeah. :P
Moo: Yay! I have something in my honor! :)
Hey is someone on here "Kellikinz Reinhardt" ?
Yeah, that's me...heheh...sorry..Name change..forgot about that.
^ There we go, I posted too soon :) haha kay thanks for the clarification

moo, ummmm i have no suggestions for sleep haha i was going to suggest attavan (if that's how you spell it...) but then i realized that that's a prescription drug for anxiety and it just happens to make you sleepy too haha so never mind :) It's almost 4 now though for you so maybe you're already asleep? Yeah I don't know where I'm going with this at all so never mind...
Flizzle: Hey, you're gonna be a freshman, yes?
Yep, excited and dreading it at the same time - all my teachers are crazy and only one of them is crazy in an awesome way. How about you?
laugh
my psychology teacher is mad
I'm gonna be a sophomore. I am not really looking forward to it, seeing as my boyfriend is at another school, and I really hate waking up early. But yeah, High school is okay, I guess...
più di un anno fa TaylorGRACE said…
Heyy I'm bored! I'm gonna b a freshman too... glad I'm out of middle school but I'm afraid of being the youngest XP
Eh, you'll be fine, it's just the classes that get harder. Nothing else changes really.
kiss
Hey zip, if you help me learn a little German than I'll welcome you here :) I can SAY stuff just not spell it. Like "You are a shit head" I'm very good at saying that. And I can tell people that I'm hungry. And mom can ask for a beer and a cigarette. ... YHeah.

And Everyone, lets not forget who came up with "Quibb" in the first place *sings* me!!!!
più di un anno fa venvargie said…
Hehehe, I has a facebook.

Y'all can add me.

It's Izzy Evans and my profile pic is just some randomn pic saying "FACEPALM: You're doing it wrong"

Just tell me who you are in a message first xD
Hey ven, it didn't let me message you :( But ur icon is the shit.
Haha, it's cool. I remember that pic on your profile.

Haha, Ikr? xD
Yes!!! Sweet. Well I posted something on your wall and I should probably go back to bed. I slept for 2 and a half hours then got up and now its sleep time again
Haha, night~
Sleep well~
crying
omg - you people are saying good night I've just woken up for school - it's my second to last day
ah *cries*
più di un anno fa lucius_malloy said…
hey moo - I just woke up, too :)

welcome, zip! the only things I can say in German are scheisse and ich habe sauerkraut in mein lederhosen... so yah. but irl, I speak this random mixture of English, Finnish, Swedish and French. :D

sev, flizzie and ven - I'm gonna add you, but iPods can't send messages so my name is Emma K****. anyone else who wants to add me, go ahead :P as long as I know who you are.

oh, and Quibb? sorry, but you lightning story made me laugh at first... 1.5 miles to school? I have 7km :D

EDIT, March 2011: I just edited this post so it doesn't show my last name. Just in case anyone's randomly stalking this forum.
kiss
^^ what's 7km in normal speak (lol)
I have a 1 mile walk to school ( I live in town lol )
cool
about 4.5 miles. I think.
più di un anno fa FredWRules said…
big smile
hey, I just added some of you on facebook. I'm Andie Dircks, so, I'm no crazy stalker person... kinda. :D
hai :)
più di un anno fa FredWRules said…
smile
what in the world is up?!
the sky. no, wait, that's down... I must say, I have no idea.
sad
I have to go to camp now, for a week... I really, really doubt I'll get internet access there -_-

*e-hugz*
smile
awww - miss you - *e-hugs*