Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia Ask Germany

Germany_APH posted on Aug 15, 2012 at 04:30AM
Ja, I thought I might as vhell answer a few questions...Ask away.
 Ja, I thought I might as vhell answer a few questions...Ask away.

Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia 192 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 192

più di un anno fa Tinekraut said…
Hallo Hr. Germany! Can you tell us about your childhood memories? I wonder how were you as a child.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Germany_APH said…
Hm.. Vhelll, I don't remember that much of my childhood... it was so long ago!
But I suppose it was like any childhood... At times I was very naughty and tended to do things I wasn't supposed to and generally got into much trouble.... But, I wasn't a bad kid. Growing up with Prussia was... Tolerable. Overall, I turned out okay.
più di un anno fa crimsonchick123 said…
Hi Germary! I wanna know something....have you ever done the lemonade challange? The lemonade challage concerns drinking lemonade with alot of suger for 20 seconds and if you throw it back up you are force to do it again. ^^"
Nein, I can't say I have. It sounds interesting... But I think I wouldn't win, as I don't appreciate high amounts of sugar very much. I have done a similar challenge concerning beer, zough....

It didn't end vhell.
più di un anno fa PastaChick said…
Germany! I challenge you to a beer drinking contest. vill you accept this challenge?
@Germany_APH : ".....At times I was very naughty and tended to do things I wasn't supposed to and generally got into much trouble...."
I wonder what was that. Can you tell us more about it? X3

@PastaChick : Wait, aren't you still a minor? (Liquor is not allowed for minors.)

più di un anno fa HeartfulStitch said…
Hola Germany-san~! I apologize if this is too personal and you don't have to answer if it is as I was just curious... Anyways, what is your favorite memory with Italy and Japan?
più di un anno fa Animelover1220 said…
wink
Ok I have a question :3

How do u feel about Italy? Is he a friend or is he more? >:3

Tho if u don't want to answer that u don't have to :)
@Pastachick Hmm... I would, but Tinekraut has a point zhere... Perhaps not. Anozher time, maybe?

@Tinekraut hmm... Lemme think... Vhell, zhere vhas zhat one time where I went on someone else's land... (It was long ago... I cannot remember who's land it vhas.. I vhas very young... ) When I wasn't supposed to... And I got in trouble with Rome. .___.

@HeartfulStitch I'd have to say when we became allies... Or when we agreed with the allies to cease fire upon each other for christmas. I'd have to say... Zhose memories are pretty pleasant. ^^

@Animelover1220 Mm? Freund! Vhy would he be anything more....? But.. *sigh* He is very special to me... *blush* He vhas mein first freund.
Hi Germany, me again~ ^^

Hmmm, would you rather confress a fake love confression to your brother, Prussia or kiss Italy ^^
(In advance, I am DEEPLY sorry about the yaoi question~ >////<)
più di un anno fa mintybunny123 said…
hey Germany I was wondering.... what type of stuff are you into ( remembering the chrismas episode where you got dirty books).... your not a pervert are you???
@crimsonchick123 O__O Nein. I do not love mein bruder zhat vhay. But I suppose I COULD say I love him as a bruder... Und.... Er... About Italy... I would never kiss him. Unless, it was zhat Italian greeting thing... So I suppose I vhould rather kiss Italy..

However, I will gladly kiss his gorgeous Sister, Felicia... Anyday.. *blushes & goes to find her*
 @crimsonchick123 O__O Nein. I do not Amore mein bruder zhat vhay. But I suppose I COULD say I Amore him
@mintybunny123 Mm? Music is nice... I like Tokio hotel, bach und Beethoven... I like things zhat explode. B] War novels are interesting.. I like seeing other perspectives. Und.. Nein, I'm not a pervert... <_<
I'm so sorry Germany! I normally don't ask yaoi questions! Please forgive me~ Dx

più di un anno fa rowena3215 said…
What do you think of this video? link
più di un anno fa mintybunny123 said…
ok, thanks also do you like cheese?
@crimsonchick123 *shrug* It's alright... I get zhem alot. .___.

@rowena3125 *eyebrow raise* Vh-vhat is he doing? .__. Wh- PRUSSIA VERDAMMT, GET OFF ZHAT POLE! B[
What a strange video... I really don't know... The song is alright, zhough... He dances a hell lot better zhan I do... Still strange... very strange..

@mintybunny123 Cheese? It's pretty good... I like it with some wurst. I like butterkäse just fine. Cheesecake isn't so bad either. Ja, I suppose I like cheese.
più di un anno fa UkraineHetalia said…
Pryvit, Mr. Germany! Jak sia majete?
Anyways, I... I was wondering, what is your favorite dessert from your country?
più di un anno fa Animelover1220 said…
big smile
Aww so adorable O3O I was listening to owl city music while reading your answer. Makes everything better X3 anyway question time! :D
Would you like to see what Italy and Romano would talk about drunk? XD I can't imagine it! I'm sure you could tell us what you think... XDDD
più di un anno fa Cerudays said…
Germany, Germany!

How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
più di un anno fa canadamaple5 said…
doitsu!!! doistu!!! whats ur favourite kind of wurst????
@Ukraine Hallo, miss Ukraine~ Vhell, I'm not usually one for sweets, but... I've always loved Frankfurter Kranz... It's amazing. You should try it sometime...

@Animelover1220 Huh? Er, no clue actually.... I've never really thought about zhat... It's hard to image zhem blind drunk and having an intellectual conversation at zhe same time. It's impossible. I guess it'd be slightly amusing to hear them talk about something other than pasta or food. Maybe trainging...? I'd record the event.

@Cerdudays vhait.. what? Er... I don't know... Is zhis a trick question? I've heard somebody say zhis before... but... Nevermind.

@Canadamaple5 Not sure... Zhey're all amazing und it's hard to choose. But I love Bockwurst. All wurst is good.
più di un anno fa iloveciel said…
hmmm
I know this might seem like a weird question...But,how many push-ups do you do daily?? 030
Again,sorry this question is so weird,I'm just curious :3
più di un anno fa demigod324 said…
I was just wondering why do you always deny that you were holy rome...cause you obviosly were
più di un anno fa yoki96 said…
*waves* Hallo, Deutschland!!! Man, it's been a while since I haven't used German (studied German, but forgot some of it ^_^;).................... I know, I'll use it know, and hope I don't mess up (correct me if I'm wrong) *crosses fingers*

Was halten Sie von Veneziano Bruder Romano denken? *fingers still crossed, hopping it's correct*
più di un anno fa Difoxx said…
big smile
Best Germany/Ludwig
How do you think of the Netherlands??
@iloveciel I'm not sure... I just do as many I see fit. I once did three hundred and sixty five just for the fun of it...

@demigod324 Holy Rome? Eh? I'm sorry... But I was not Holy Rome. I deny it because I don't ever recall being called such a thing... I was always Deutschland... Ludwig, Prussia's little bruder. I can't say zhat I ever was him...

@yoki96 *laugh* Hallo! Zhat is actually pretty good... I'm not particularily fond of him. He's.... Okay.... I guess. He doesn't like me, zhat I know... Und he could stand to stop bullying Feliciano.

@Difoxx Netherlands? Vhell... Zhey're alright, I suppose... What's to hate?
più di un anno fa iloveciel said…
Wow,thats amazing ^^
Sorry,but maybe one more question? ;3
How do you feel about Romano? I know he is kind of on your bad side since he didn't make a very good first impression.
@iloveciel Vhell, as I told yoki96... I'm not too fond of him. Aber... He's... Erm, I'm pretty sure he's.... Um... I don't know. I just, don't know...
Hi germany...i was wondering do u think its wrong that my parents wouldn't give me wurst for dinner today when they asked me what i wanted
@demigod324 .___. A little, Ja... I should feed you my wurst sometime. I Vhonder if your parents vhould mind a random German feeding you a delicous delicacy?
 @demigod324 .___. A little, Ja... I should feed te my wurst sometime. I Vhonder if your parents vhou
They might mind...but you never know
più di un anno fa PastaChick said…
Hallo, Germany. Vhat is it that you've been doing that you're too busy to come to Fanpop?
più di un anno fa hetalianstella said…
Hallo Deutschland!
I was wondering, what's it like having Prussia living in your basement?
più di un anno fa justinfangrrl said…
Hiiiiii. :D I broke your cup. You mad, bro? =w=

Indeed, why haven't you been on? :/ I kinda miss you...x3 [heeeeeeee I'm insane/]
@PastaChick *sigh* I know I've been busy, mein freund... My deepest apologies. I'm busy as a dedicated country. It's not just training anymore... Vhat is a dedicated man to do but his best?

@Huh? Vhell, it's okay, I suppose... He's mein bruder, so it's okay I guess... Nothing to it, really. Aber, he really SHOULD get his own house...

@Justin ZHAT VHAS MY MOTHERS'; CUP YOU FOOL. B3 [Ja, I know you are. Und you rub off me. It's scary. VHAT HAVE YOU DONE.]
 @PastaChick *sigh* I know I've been busy, mein freund... My deepest apologies. I'm busy as a dedicate
smile
Hey, It's been a while now.
I should have asked this one last week but I forgot. It's about your birthday. How did you celebrate your birthday? I'm wondering 'cause I've read that it's a very formal day but it's also the Oktoberfest season. Some said that Germans celebrate it with classical concerts and speeches while some said that some have a cheerful beer-drinking with friends since it's day off. Or is it anything like this:
link

----
By the way... I don't know if it's just alright, but I still want to greet you a very belated happy birthday. :-)
cool
Just wanted to wish you a happy late birthday *looks at Tine's comment* And I can see I ain't the oly one *looks at comment again* I bet Prussia held a concert singing some awesome link
 Just wanted to wish te a happy late birthday *looks at Tine's comment* And I can see I ain't the oly
But back to questions, what kind of sweets do you make?
più di un anno fa Feliciano_Italy said…
Ciao, Germany! How is my bestest buddy in the whole wide world?
Hey, what kind of sauce should I use on my pasta, pesto or pomodoro? It's super important, so answer as fast as you can! Grazie!
più di un anno fa MariaBeilschmid said…
cool
Sup West! Its me! Your awesome sister here to steal your beer and wurst! If you want it back you must pledge whatever awesomeness you have to big bruder Prussia!! Hahahaha!! Bruders orders!! *take beer&wurst*
Hi germany..i must ask who claims Beethoven, You or Austria..because Beethoven was born in Germany... but lived most of his life in Austria
@TineKraut erm, to telll you zhe truth I don't remember mein own birthday... Or rather, what I did. I think I might've gotten drunk....? I did have a massive headache in the morning.

@yoki96 Danke. BP Und, me? Different things... I like making cake, every now and again. Bremer Klaben, I suppose is candy... It's a sort of bread made with dried fruit.

This is Bunter Teller; I like to make it around Christmas time.
 @TineKraut erm, to telll te zhe truth I don't remember mein own birthday... o rather, what I did. I
@Feliciano *laughs lightly* Hallo, Italy. Erm..... Pesto? Vhatever floats yer boat, freund. BP

@Maria *laugh* Fine. *kneels down on one knee* I pledge m' awesomeness to my incredibly narcissistically awesome big bruder Prussia the great Country. *stands up* Now Gimme m' beer. *holds out hand*

@demigod324 HE VHAS BORN IN GERMANY, SO HE BELONGS IN GERMANY AND ZHATS ZHAT. B[ (( Oh, gott, zhat didn't sound right.... *facewall* ))

@Feliciano *laughs lightly* Hallo, Italy. Erm..... Pesto? Vhatever floats yer boat, freund. BP @Ma
più di un anno fa Ruty_Christine said…
i agree with you in the whoe beethoven thing, germany! oh... sorry... i should have introduced myself. im rutuban, a fake fan-fiction micronation! its very nice to meet you as one of my closest friends is of german heritage. (so am i, but just a tiny bit. im a canadian principality, soooo...) anyway, i have some questions...
1) what's your opinion on America? be honest, i wont hold anything against you! (to be honest, hes not exactly my favourite person. always forgetting Canada...)
2) do you ever get italy's song about germany in your head? cuz i do. (lol i fricking love that song)
3) (this question is out of personal interest) do you loke knives? (lol srry im a bit obsessed with knives)

hhmmmm... okay, thats it! answer soon, please! Auf Wiedersehen für jetzt! (i learned a bit of german! :D )
@Ruty_Christine
America? hm... I don't know. He needs to take things more seriously, und he should lay off the junk food or he'll hurt himself. But He's a good man. I don't hate him, or anything. I feel honored to have fought against him, once... But I wish to not do so again.

2) Yes. Sometimes I hate it. Sometimes not...
3) Knives... Are fine. They're very useful for many things; I suppose I like them.
(Wunderbar! Sorry for the LATE reply... )
più di un anno fa ErnieHannah333 said…
Guten Tag, Deutchland.. or Nacht or.. whatever time it is when you read this. Was ist los? ^^
Okay, real question. Have you ever met Germania, he's your father or something, right? If so, what was he like? Oh, and, my nationality is mostly German and South Italian; how the fuzz did that happen? e_e
Oh, AND, do you like Marzipan?
Sorry for asking so many questions.
@ErnieHannah333 Mmm... Nothing really, zhanks for asking. ^^
Mein Vater? Ja... I don't remember him, I'm afraid. v__v I vhas very young vhen he died. So I'm not sure... I'm told he loved us and vhas a great warrior. I'm glad of that.

Und... I have NO freaking clue.... It sounds... Interesting... e__0
Und Marzipan? Who's zhat? I haven't met that person... Or thing. Und it's alright...
 @ErnieHannah333 Mmm... Nothing really, zhanks for asking. ^^ Mein Vater? Ja... I don't remember him,
più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…
@germany/would you kiss italy if you wanted to?
Guten tag germany
My qoestion is, if you could have a better relationship/be allies with one nation who would it be and why?