Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 188

più di un anno fa heart-of_love said…
Name: Alex Smith
Personality: see's things no one else can... rest later
Weapon preference: bow and arrows
Family(Anyone who's alive): unknown
Bio: sitting in class looking bored.....(XD)
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Alex Smith Age: 17 Gender: female Personality: see's things no one else can... rest later W
più di un anno fa TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Kiro Sesegawa
Personality: Tsundere
Weapon preference: Anything gun, but mostly prefers pistols
Family(Anyone who's alive): Mother, Miharu Sesegawa.
Bio: Unknown
 Name: Kiro Sesegawa Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Tsundere Weapon preference: Anything gun
(hey Ghost.....look at this pic XD)
 (hey Ghost.....look at this pic XD)
(Lol... I've found myself to get attached to Tsundere characters now.... Just their personality.)
(Lol i think there pretty neat, it's kinda funny.)
(Anyway, let's get to it)
Kiro: *in class, twirling a pen in his hand*
Alex was trying to focus on her work but the cat that always follows her is sitting on the teacher's desk being loud, sadly no one else could see him. "SHUT UP!" she shouted throwing a book at him, the book flew past Kiro's head and smacked the wall with a loud thump causing everyone to look at her. "......" she ran out the door while the class burst into laughter. "She did it again!" Once girl laughed "She does that all the time, and nothings ever there!" a guy agreed
Kiro: [Damn it.... Here we go again....] *sigh* Can't you all shut the hell up? This has got to be, what the 4th time you've done this to her. Screw all of you to hell. *he'd go following her*
Alex leaned on the rails of the fire escape, glaring at the stupid cat that never left her alone. "why can't you just leave me alone cat." she growled " Because....your the only one who can see me." the cat replied "well stop it because of you i'm getting laughed at." the cat smiled '' again no..."
 Alex leaned on the rails of the fuoco escape, glaring at the stupid cat that never left her alone. "wh
Kiro: *going to the 2* Just what the hell are you?!! I know you're not some ordinary cat damn it.
Alex looked at Krio. "you...can see him to?" the cat's smile grew wider " really? Another one can see me now?" Alex rolled her eyes "hey..your Kiro right?" she said hearing faint laughter coming from the open classroom window that was nearby.
Kiro: Screw off, will ya. You're making things worst than they already have.
Alex sighed as he ingored him. she looked at the cat and the cat had a look of surprise on it's face. "well...that..'' for once the cat could not speak and that caused Alex to smile
Kiro: Hm.... You seem surprised, or maybe you must think, that I won't be the first to put a bullet through your goddamn head.
(He's talking to the cat? or what?)
(Talking to the cat)
(ok)
The Cat Smiled "sadly i've alredy been hit with a few arrows by Alexandra here." Alex frowned "dont call me Alexandra."
Kiro: Hm, whatever, just screw off, she doesn't want you here, I don't want you here either, so, screw off.
The cat faded slowly "i will be back later you know." Alex looked at Kiro as the cat completly faded from sight. "..how?" she asked a frown playing on her face. "i've been trying for months for the dam thing to go away?"
Kiro: Hm, whatever *he'd walk away*
Alex was shocked that he didnt even pay any attention to her. ''now i feel lonely." she sighed leaning on the rails. "it seems that everyone dosent like me except Cat." she looked up at the sky, it was turning a pitch black because of the rain clouds coming, the sky lite up and a moment later there was a crash of thunder so loud Alex pretty much sprinted past Kiro and into the building.
Kiro: [Let me tell you something, that cat pissed me off more than enough, I didn't do this for you.]
più di un anno fa Awesome57 said…
(is this still open for anyone?)
(Definitely)
(cool)
(You joining?)
(ghost...Alex sprinted past him because she's afraid of thunder.....how could kiro talk to her?)
(He thought to himself, forgot the brackets)
Name: James Schmidt
Personality: hates people
Weapon preference: anything sword related, favorite sword=claymore
Family: Jack Schmidt
Bio: Can't remember anything except he likes medieval weaponery
(sorry no picture)
(ok)
Kiro: [Hm, the weather seems to be a bit unstable today.]
James walks across the grounds slowly and avoiding other people while watching the clouds.
Alex ran into the school and slammed the bathroom door shut, panting harshly and screaming at another flash of lighting.
Kiro: [Well.... Guess it'll be a while before I can head home.] *he'd play around on his phone*
Alex sat in a stall her hands covering her face. "cat..."she whispered. 'you called' came the reply
Kiro: *he'd shiver* My weird sensor just went off, don't tell me that cat is somewhere around here.
The cat was on her shoulder "....glad your back..."Alex sighed only to scream as the girls bathroom was sent into pure darkness as the power went off. " looks like i'm wanted for once.'' the cat smirked
Kiro: Maybe it's just me.... Damn it to hell, I just need to head home..... So I can prepare.
Alex fumbled for the latch on the door. once she opened it she blinked and screamed a blood curdling scream that echoed through the halls, a girl had a candle sitting on the sink. and she was getting ripped apart by another girl. Alex quickly locked herself in the stall while the zombie girl started to pound on it. "what is it!" she asked the cat, only to notice it vanished.
Kiro: Alright.... Something's definitely not right, *as he walked through the hallway, he heard the scream* Girls' bathroom.... Ah, hell screw it!!!! *he charged in shooting the zombie with his 2 pistols*
Alex tensed up when she heard the gunshot. "what now?' she wondered slowly unlatching it and opening the stall to see Kiro pointing two guns at the zombie, it's atteation on him.
(you didnt say if it got shot in the head...only head shots kill it)
Kiro: Hm... Seems you're still alive you stupid zombie, alright, *he'd finish off the zombie through headshot*
James entered the school and headed towards the girls bathroom. The source of the scream and gunshots. James drew his claymore from his hidden sheath.
The zombie fell to the floor and Alex quietly slipped out of the stall. "......." she ran behind Kiro and stared at the dead Zombie.
James saw blood coming out from the doorway. He heard voices and leaned against the wall outside the doorway.
Kiro: That'll take care of that. Be glad I came prepared or your ass would've been zombie meat.
Alex just stared open mouthed at him "y-your ugh.' she threw up her hands "thanks for saving my 'ass'" she said before shoving open the bathroom door.
Kiro: Tch, whatever, *he'd walk outside* Ugh, has this stupid storm carried over yet, I have to get out of here.
The door hit James right in the face. He had a broken nose and was instantly on guard.
Alex jumped as she saw James right outside the door. 'n-no i-idea." she said placing a hand over her hammering heart.