Invader Zim FanCharacters I'm new/my Irken/Can I see your Irkens?

InvaderXena posted on Jan 24, 2011 at 03:43AM
Hello, i'm new to fanpop and this club. My OC is Xena. I could roleplay with you guys...
 Hello, i'm new to fanpop and this club. My OC is Xena. I could roleplay with te guys...

Invader Zim FanCharacters 16 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa nigahigarocks98 said…
Hi! I'm Kali. My OC is Saber...and she's kinda insane. She likes to eat people, but she's really random and childish because she's only 6. Just an idea of her personality for roleplaying, if we ever do. Welcome to Fanpop! :)
più di un anno fa invadermoon said…
Hi Im Moon! I have alot of ocs. o.o Well Im excited to meet you!
più di un anno fa InvaderStickly said…
Im stickly. Im awesome and skinny =D glad to meet u and great character!
più di un anno fa InvaderXena said…
Nice to meet you all! ^_^ I never gave Xena's personality...Very nice, but also very shy. She's mostly sane..Besides talking to herself. She has no crushes...And she is not realy an Invader...I'm still trying to find somthing for her to be, actuly. She obays the Tallest, even though she is aginst them, she only obays them so she is not killed or arrested.(She is also a teenager.)
più di un anno fa invadercalliope said…
I am Calliope-chan and i have tons of oc's
più di un anno fa PftFan99 said…
I am Zip. My SIR is PIR. I have -counts- 3 more OCs. Plus their SIRs that makes 6.

Maxx: AIR
Macy: HIR
Dip: STIR

Maxx is my brother and Macy is my best friend. Dip is my brother's best friend but more of like my second best friend. Nice to meet you.
NIce to meet you to! ^_^ All 8 of you..lol
HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­HAH­AAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­
spooky huh?
più di un anno fa TurtleShroom said…
big smile
Welcome to Fanpop!

Per your request, here's my character:

Welcome to Fanpop! Per your request, here's my character:
più di un anno fa InvaderStickly said…
YOUR CHARACTERS AGAINST THE TALLEST?! COOL! Stickly is too. He was poor and needed to buy food so he stole from the Tallest. The Tallest tried to kill him, but he escaped leaving all of his posetions behind. He's seen in the episodes: "The Nightmare Begins" and "The Voting of the Doomed" LOL not really but ;)
XD hahaha
più di un anno fa kiddygirl98 said…
Hi! I'm Kiddygirl98, But call me Kiddy. I have 23 OCs in total:

Violet (Sir: Widow)
Lideah(Sir: Leah)
Rikasan(Sir: Garnet)
Flower(Sir: Blossom)
Lilah(Sir: Nikki)
Kilah(Sir: Clover)

*Lilah and Kilah are sisters and Crystila and Calictia too and Cleo and Castepa are smeets btw*
*Casy and Castepa are Castia's daughters*
Castia(Sir: Star)
Casy(Sir: None)
Cleo(Sir: Cupcake)
Castepa(Sir: Pudding)
Calictia(Sir: Calticora)
Crystila(Sir: Moratomb)
Nevin(Sir: Montooka)
Fuji(Sir: Nicko)
Vincel(Sir: Zap)
Vincrix(Sir: Monto)
Tallest Miroda(She's dead)
Frostbite(Sir: Snow)
Commander Frindle(Sir: Vim)
Jareth (Killer Doll)
Ciara(Killer Doll)
Star(Sir: MoonStone)
That's all my OCs! :D All these OCs are in my series, The Djinn Wielder. I have a club for the Series! Please join it! (If you go to my clubs click '10' and you'll see it. :)
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa silvaria_fan23 said…
sunny
Hi I'm Ruth But Call Me Ruby Or Cookie :D Well I Have Over 32 OCs But My Main And Favorite OC Is Invader Rubii The Very First Invader In This Club Because I Created The Club Lol :3 So Yeah,Welcome To Fanpop And I Hope You Don't Get Into Fights :].
last edited più di un anno fa
 Hi I'm Ruth But Call Me Ruby o Cookie :D Well I Have Over 32 OCs But My Main And preferito OC Is Inva
Thx every one for the welcome, and I hate fights...So I should'nt get into one. ^_^...Also...WOW! 32 OCs?! cool! I only have one, possibly 3 if ShadowsDawnz lets me have Ivy and Shadow..(p.s, I know her in real life.)
più di un anno fa Solo28 said…
HIIIIIIIIIII

I are Zero.

The pic [From left to right]:

Zero, Pooky, Zera, Gylph
 HIIIIIIIIIII I are Zero. The pic [From left to right]: Zero, Pooky, Zera, Gylph
più di un anno fa IrkenWave said…
I'm Wave. I like lots of things and I love to draw and roleplay. :3
(thanks Kali for the picture!)
 I'm Wave. I like lots of things and I Amore to draw and roleplay. :3 (thanks Kali for the picture!)