2. What kind of positive impacts do you want to have on future models who look up to you?
I am still a young model, but my motto is: "be true to yourself”. Stay who you are. I am not a different person on a set than at school with my friends. I mean I am the same person! I am Jade! hahaha
3. Do you plan on continuing your modeling career throughout adulthood?
I love modeling! I love working with photographers and being a part of their creation! I don\'t know what the future will be, but I know I love it. I love fashion! Sometimes I would love to take part of a team of designers and create. Just as long as I have a passion.
4. What other talents do you possess other than modeling?
Acting and dancing are definitely 2 things I love alot. I enjoy the improv classes in acting, and working on comedy! My teachers love working with me on Drama, which is harder to me, but you have to be real and in the moment! Like in dance, you have to be in the moment and on the music. I enjoy all my dance classes. I do ballet, Acro Jazz, lyrical contemporary, turns and tech, and started hip hop this year!
5. What do you plan on achieving during your career?
I admire Angelina Jolie for her achievements! She is absolutely one of my idols and inspiration. She is not only beautiful! She is smart, she has a heart, and she loves people. As much as I do. On top of the acting or modeling, in my dreams I also want to be a lawyer. I like what is fair! I have no problem to stand up for a friend or for myself when it is needed. I like to help to find the balance.
6. By looking at your Instagram posts, it\'s safe to say that your fashion choices are on point, do you plan on dipping into the fashion industry anytime soon?
It is all about opportunities! But I would love to, I’ve worked recently for a brand and was asking to comment on some of the choices made in a catalogue, and I had so much fun! Sharing my thoughts was definitely a great moment in my day. I said to them: “I would love to work on a collection!!" Haha who knows!
7. What message do you have for teens in the entertainment industry who struggle with staying true to themselves and their values?
Surround yourself with people who love you for who you are, and the day you get lost, they will be there to help you and get you to your home. Be sure to always do what you feel is right!
8. Your hair looks marvelous all the time. What hair products do you use to keep your hair so healthy?
Always L’Oréal, their shampoo and a conditioner. I do a deep conditioning in a hair salon and trim my hair sometimes. I don\'t use gel, or spray (except for a dance competition). I let my hair dry naturally, or I apply a heat protector before working on my hair.
9. Please tell us ALL about your tutti frutti photo shoot experience.
It was a surprise! I did not expect to do that! I loved it! It was fun! I did not have much to do first while they were placing the fruits all around me. I couldn\'t see what they were doing exactly. But when Ariel started to shoot and the team adjusted the fruits I knew I had to do more than just lay down. I had to get the camera and get the focus. I love the result!
2017 Wild Child Magazine All Rights Reserved
Wild Child Magazine is a unique upscale kids & teens full color magazine highlighting fashion, lifestyle and photography.