Giappone Our dear Giappone is hurt...

LidiaIsabel posted on Mar 12, 2011 at 04:56AM
Let's pray for the people who are suffering, may our words help them relieve their pain.

Express your feelings & thoughts about the terrible catastrophe that hit Japan.
 Let's pray for the people who are suffering, may our words help them relieve their pain. Express y

Giappone 8 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa sugarcane15 said…
sunny
I heard tokyopop.com is doing a donation through the phone, I am going to try doing that
più di un anno fa LidiaIsabel said…
crying
OMG!! That's a good idea.
However, my mood is depressing. I cried when heard that they declared Nuclear Alert because of the Fukushima Nuclear Plant catastrophe.
angelic
I heard that they found 4 trains that were reported missing!!
Arigatou gozaimashita Kami-sama!!!
più di un anno fa Zimgaz said…
crying
There may be a second tsunami that will hit Japan. Also, there has been a hydrogen explosion.
più di un anno fa Rukia_Kuchuiki said…
crying
i heard the knews and am following for the latest updates.... i only pray for the poor souls over in fukushima and other places. I live in Tokyo so if there is to be a second Tsunami then i wont be able to turn the tv on because of the power shortage and i will have no clue as to what is happening. Our little island is being destroyed and all we average people can do is wait, pray and donate...
più di un anno fa charmecia5 said…
sad
my prayers go out to the family in this time of tragedy.
rainy
Let's pray for Japan!! All I do is reading the news and watching videos about this catastrophe.I hope that this all end up soon.
This is the worst nightmare of my life, and though I don't live there, my soul is connected to the japanese people.
I just hope Japan could recover from this, it's doing very well. Japan is strong and I know it will be OK soon.
Please people, trust in our God, PRAY!!!
più di un anno fa MelodyLaurel said…
crying
Seriously, I feel very worried about what's happening in Japan. The earthquake and the Tsunami was the 1st thing that got me to burst into tears twice in one day. I'm going to find a way to donate...