John and Edward (Jedward) EastEnders was too violent tonight so I watched Scary Movie and I felt better

mcjakeqcool posted on Jan 02, 2014 at 12:41AM
I was watching EastEnders on 1/1/2014 link and I did two things, I complained about the episode as the fact of the matter is that EastEnders is a pre-watershed show (People who manage TV licences says that shows before that time are generally acceptable for Children) and I felt quite uncomfortable with watching an already murdered by Ronnie Mitchell Carl White getting crushed in a car at a scrap yard so I can only imagine for less seasoned audience such as younger viewers that could have been very distressing to watch in fact I have had the ordeal of being trolled to clicking onto a disturbing website called Encyclopaedia Dramatica and I still wasn’t desensitised to this rip off of Scary Movie parodying the likes of Saw which was tonight’s episode of EastEnders so god only knows what it would have been like for a Preteen!

EastEnders isn’t Breaking Bad, Mortal Kombat or Saw so scenes like that shouldn’t be in but, but it wouldn’t be the first time that viewers have complained about a EastEnders, in 2011 8,500 complaints to the BBC and 374 to OFCOM link had been made ironically about another storyline which included Ronnie Mitchell, why her character hasn’t been axed is another thing which shows incredible incompetence from the producers of EastEnders which after tonight I have to say until I receive a response to my complaint will be boycotting.

Anyway as awful as that episode was, I am glad I watched it as the disturbing content inspired me to watch my Scary Movie 1&2 box set which I have in my DVD collection and it reminded me of what is not only a bangin' choon but also a #classic, Nelly’s Rid Wit Me link listening to that and watching Scary Movie 1&2 made me forget about my EastEnders nightmare and I shell sleep well tonight .

So my new year is not completely ruined hey, happy new year to all, I hope 2014 lives up to be as fabulous as my new year where I had a lovely Christmas with my family from which I gained and exchanged memories and presents to treasure and also thoroughly enjoyed the 2013 X Factor Final in which Sam Bailey won, I thought that out of the two options for winners Nicholas McDonald link with Superman (It's Not Easy) by Five for Fighting and Sam Bailey with Skyscraper link by Demi Lovato that Sam Bailey’s performance for a winner’s single was better and made a better record and I am glad that she won, I also was also totally loving the return of some former X Factor legends who I have previously mentioned link http://www.fanpop.comwww.fanpop.com/clubs/­joh­n-a­nd-­edw­ard­-je­dwa­rd/­for­um/­pos­t/1­557­11/­tit­le/­uk-­top­ic-­x-f­act­ors­-jo­hnn­y-l­ite­ral­ly-­nat­ura­l-t­ale­nt link http://www.fanpop.comwww.fanpop.com/clubs/­joh­n-a­nd-­edw­ard­-je­dwa­rd/­for­um/­pos­t/5­366­5/t­itl­e/j­edw­ard­-va­nil­la-­ice­-fa­ll-­num­ber­-12­-wi­th-­new­-tr­ack which were Kitty Brucknell, 2 Shoes, Jedward, Wagner, Johnny Robinson, Diva Fever and Rylan Clark link in a nutshell Series 10 of the X Factor had it’s final in week 10 which made in the words of Sharon Osborne…‘Fabulous’ TV!

People from all around the world, comments are enabled so feel free to leave 1.

Thanks, MCjakeqcool

John and Edward (Jedward) No risposte