Johnny Depp Wish to Johnny a Happy New Year!!

Deppy4ever posted on Dec 26, 2011 at 03:00PM
Deppheads!!!!!
The year 2011 is ending. We wish to Johnny and his family a happy New Year.
 Deppheads!!!!! The anno 2011 is ending. We wish to Johnny and his family a happy New Year.

Johnny Depp 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Deppy4ever said…
heart
I wish you and your Family a peaceful and joyful 2012.
Hope to you never have heard more bad news about you, and that you may still give us many moments of joy, as you have done until now.
Love You <3<3
più di un anno fa DepplyinLove said…
heart
Hi Johnny! Wow what a wonderful year it has been for you! Rango, POTC4, Rum Diary...what wonderful films. Thank you for the wonderful year of enjoyment and entertainment! Thank you for the love you have given to your fans, and for making my year one of the best <3

Have a happy new year 2012 full of joy! Can't wait to see Dark Shadows and many other projects next year! Maybe I'll see you again at the Dark Shadows premiere :)

I don't know if you will ever come across this message but it is my hope that someday, somehow, you will. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all the joy you've brought to my life through the years. I love you <33

XOXO

Champagne for you and me <3
 Hi Johnny! Wow what a wonderful anno it has been for you! Rango, POTC4, rum Diary...what wonderful fi
più di un anno fa Deppy4ever said…
heart
WOOWW!!!
più di un anno fa johnnydlover said…
Basically i couldn't have said it better than DepplyinLove !!!!
Wish you a happy and health new year Johnny, too you, your family and friends! God bless you :*
Thank you so much for being my Hero, my Everything!!! You are really an amazing human being XXXX love you XXXX
last edited più di un anno fa
 Basically i couldn't have detto it better than DepplyinLove !!!! Wish te a happy and health new anno
più di un anno fa LittleMiss97 said…
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.
Happy New year Johnny.
:)