Johnny Depp Johnny Depp a witch?

ellenftl posted on Nov 25, 2012 at 05:00PM
evidently - link

Johnny Depp 12 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa anneliesehuss said…
ummm no hes an actor who has played some freaky roles and I can make anybody look gay or like they're worshiping Satan on photobucket with a few clips
più di un anno fa Depp-Forever said…
Thousands of years ago, almost everyone was religious, nowadays, only a little amount of people are [religious].
Just because Johnny Depp isn't religious, it doesn't mean he's against religion!
He's a great actor, musician, etc.
più di un anno fa DepplyinLove said…
meh
This video is ridiculous.
più di un anno fa jdepp4 said…
Agree with you DepplyinLove!
più di un anno fa DepplyinLove said…
True, he's not "religious" but he definitely has a spiritual side. I've read about it in several interviews by him. He has friends of many faiths as well. I love how kind he is to others no matter what their religious upbringing is. He is very open-minded. I admire that.
 True, he's not "religious" but he definitely has a spiritual side. I've read about it in several inte
più di un anno fa Depp-Forever said…
Totally agree
più di un anno fa LalaDepp said…
Totally agree too. Johnny has very rich spiritual knowledges and he's interested in every kind of things. He respects every culture, tries to know more about them. I've read that he takes some points from all the religions and follows them making his own religion,for himself. Anyway, people shouldn't be divided according to their religion as well as their nationality or race. We should respect each other, and value our actions: and Johnny is always on the side of justice. He does everything in order to make this world better. And this is what I love about him.
John Lenon said: "Don't hate what you don't understand". I think people have to follow this
più di un anno fa IM-A-DEPP said…
So what's the point of this video ? is it to make people hate Johnny Depp because he's not " Religious " ? that's not our business.
and it is so stupid!
I think you should delete this because it abusive to Johnny Depp.
più di un anno fa DeppBiggestFan said…
Agree with you '' IM-A-DEPP''
You don't have to be religious to be a good man.
più di un anno fa leishadepp said…
A witch are u freakin kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at him
 A witch are u freakin kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at him
più di un anno fa DeppendentOnU said…
I completely agree with everything, so I won't repeat anything. I will say, that this video needs to be deleted immediately. Also, I may not be religious or familiar with the Bible, but I thought you weren't supposed to judge others? Just because he doesn't follow your religion, that means he's going to Hell? He may not be religious but he's still a human with feelings and morals. People who say things like these are simply desperate for attention. Pay no attention, hopefully they will vanish.
più di un anno fa tfilar said…
laugh
This video is very good