Johnny Depp Best Johnny Depp film.

twilight102 posted on Jul 16, 2009 at 02:19PM
What do u think the best Johnny Depp film is.? ..

Johnny Depp 7 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa abz-fun said…
well....
my fav has always been pirates of the caribbean because thats when i fell in love with him.
but now i have seen public enemies i think i like that better.
also im so used of Johnny doing off beat roles in some fantasy film, but because my fav kind of genre is an action film its nice to see him in a paricular film i like.
soo its got to be Public Enemies so far.
xxxxx
i love him <3
più di un anno fa sunshinestar said…
my favourite movie is pirates of the caribbean because i just love jack sparrow.and that's how i fall in love with johnny
più di un anno fa London said…
heart
I CAN'T DECIDE!!! UGH!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
più di un anno fa babyjane said…
cool
it`s hard to decide really...
i have the same thing,thant i fell in love with him because pirates of the carribean,but now i have seen almost all his movies,and i like them all...but my favorites are all the POTC,Public Enemy,The man who cried,Sweeney Todd affcourse,
But i Love them ALL!
più di un anno fa tutiegal said…
big smile
too hard to pick one! favourites are:
POTC, sweeney todd, edward scissorhands, cry baby and AIW! :D
più di un anno fa MCcantbetamed said…
smile
i like PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN cuz that is where i found out about him!!!!! i also love ALICE IN WONDERLAND and CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACOTRY and BENNY AND JOON and.... well all of them!!!!!!
più di un anno fa warcraftjunckie said…
laugh
Pirates of the Caribbean, DUH!!!! Alice in Wonderland is my second favorite, but PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN is SOOOO AWSOME!!! My favorite charactor is Captain Jack Sparrow.Can you believe their making a 4th!? Of coarse Pirates of the Caribbean will always be my favorite, mostly because thats how I found out about him and thats how i fell IN LOVE with Johnny
last edited più di un anno fa