Johnny Depp Johnny and Angelina Jolie...PLEASE GOD NO!

allis143 posted on Feb 06, 2010 at 06:26AM
Okay, I saw a magazine cover that Angelina Jolie is now after Johnny Depp and has made advances on him while filming their movie The Tourist. Now, I know some of these articles are fabricated and we all know how he feels about his family.

If she ends up going after him, how do you think he'll respond? Do you think he'll be stupid like Brad Pitt and fall for her charms?

Personally, I think not. He loves his family. Plus, he's not stupid. If she does go after him, I hope he slaps her with a restraining order.

Johnny Depp 35 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa im_a_scrape said…
I would like to think of JD as a smart man, just because he has always come off as that way. But, Angelina (as we have seen in the past) will stop at nothing to get a married man in her bed. But, you reap what you sow and one day it will blow up in her face. I just Johnny dont do anything stupid. That's why I stopped liking Brad Pitt!
più di un anno fa depp-fan said…
heart
NO I KNOW JOHNNY DEPP HE IS GOOD AND NICE PERSON AND HE LOVES HIS FAMILY
FAMILY MEANS EVERYTHING TO HIM
HE CANT BE STUPID LIKE THAT JERK BRAD PITT
I BELIEVE JOHNNY DEPP.HE IS GREAT MAN
AND YEAH HE WILL SLAP HER WITH RESTRAINING ORDER
 NO I KNOW JOHNNY DEPP HE IS GOOD AND NICE PERSON AND HE LOVES HIS FAMILY FAMILY MEANS EVERYTHING TO
più di un anno fa allis143 said…
Honestly, I hope the next tabloid headline I see about the two of them will be "Johnny's message to Angie: 'STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!'"

No matter how many stupid things he's done, he's always struck me as a very smart man and THAT'S why I'm a fan.
più di un anno fa misanthrope86 said…
hmmm
Pretty sure this is just tabloid crap. Making up stories to sell magazines and get hits on websites. They might be friends, but this just sounds like a lame rumour from a tabloid wanting to cash in on the interest that this kind of story would create.
Meh. I still hate her. Rumor aside, she just looks like a grade A bitch.
più di un anno fa Rana1693 said…
she is such a bitch ,I hate her from my deep heart

& this is just a stupid rumor
& johnny is a smart & loves his family (they are every thing to him )
and i hope he slap her hard and say to her stay away from me and get lost you crazy woman ;P
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa KittyCool said…
I dont believe this rumor, and even if its true : Johnny would NEVER leave his family. i wouldent want him to slap her though ;) it would kinda ruin his reputation, haha
più di un anno fa babyjane said…
smile
true,the slapping thing is kinda stupid,I would not like him to hit her,because then he would not be tha man who he is right now
But i agree with all of you that i hate angelina,i have never liked her,and now even more i hate her.Johnny have to be smart And i know he is
I didn't mean he should literally slap her. When I said "slap her with a restraining order" I merely meant giving her one. I don't think he should hit her.

I think SOMEONE should hit her though. Again, she LOOKS like a grade A bitch and honestly, the only movie she did ANY acting in was Changeling. Otherwise, she acts the same way in ALL HER MOVIES! How the hell is Johnny paired up with her even in a movie?

P.S. The picture I'm uploading makes me LOL
 I didn't mean he should literally slap her. When I detto "slap her with a restraining order" I merely
più di un anno fa MJodella said…
Excuse me...but I hate it.
laugh
OH I LOVE IT
GOOD WORK ALLIS 143
ITS REALLY FUNNY:D
Lol, really?
laugh
YES IT IS,LOL :D
più di un anno fa DeppRox said…
Johnny is nice, he will stick with hs family of course... I don't think he'll be rude to Angelina
I love Angelina Jolie, and if Johnny wasn't already with Vanessa then him and Angelina would make a really good couple. They are both classy eccentrics:)
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa masoudzzz said…
angry
what a bull shitttttttttttttt!!!
più di un anno fa morganmayhem12 said…
The only reason the magazine is saying stuff like that is because she has a habit about forming off screen romances with her on screen co-star. But no I dont think it will happen with the two of them.
più di un anno fa Mandarinchikk said…
heart
I like Johnny very much. And I fond of his films too of course. He is very iteresting person. I have just read his biograthy on link. It is very impressive.
più di un anno fa deedra said…
angelic
actually this morning has nothing to do with the entitled sentence.
farthermore how are your devine employees no joke. humm, well i see that i have an alice in wonderland invitation on my headboard incomming messages say its toshiba. my face hurts and not beautiful as of yet. miss the beach and your doings for a leedo representative. GOOD MORNING TO YOU AND YOUR LIPS SENIOR PERRYWINKLE. dont want to look like a bagpipe this morning. dont know why i cant see what i do know is our great and great and sooo beautiful at the most!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
BAHAHAHAHA! That made my day.
più di un anno fa crazy4castiel said…
NEVER! johnny loves his kids and vanessa too much! besides who would fall for fish lips anyway. shes ugly and annoying
più di un anno fa darlenewill4u said…
heart
I have to agree with the comment from crazy4castiel....her lips look like fish lips and for some reason, they always look dry ! I also was disappointed with Brad for making the choice to be with her ! Johnny is such a beautiful person inside and out and I would like to believe he is too smart for that !... <3 U JD : )
più di un anno fa misanthrope86 said…
Other magazines have printed stories about how they hate each other and hate working together. This is just media crap to get people to buy magazines and hype up the hollywood tabloid industry. Don't pay any attention to it, its all crap.
Well, I realize that now being that a week after I posted this topic, the magazines came out and said that Brad and Angelina were having a baby. Being that this is the 50th time they said they were going to try for ANOTHER baby, I realize that it's all bullshit and I feel stupid.

But, I know Johnny wouldn't do that to his family.
più di un anno fa AnjaLovesJohnny said…
angry
I hope thats just gossip! I hate, and I mean it, I really hate that "woman". Johnny deserves the beautifulest and friendliest woman on this planet. And thats NOT Angelina. She should be with pitt, he is like her: ewwwwww. sorry to all pitt fans. and I don't know if I spell it right.
He has two kids, he would never do this to his kids.
GOD, I hope its not true
poor Johnny
più di un anno fa beckycp said…
wink
I think we all hate Angelina. But Johnny is definitely NOT stupid like Brad (I mean I used to like Brad, till he started hooking up with that slut).
Overall, no worries, Johnny LOVES his family- we all know that!!
più di un anno fa HeatherWind22 said…
smile
I think that this rumour is untrue because i'm a fan of Johnny Depp and enjoy watching his films. He would never leave or hurt his family.
più di un anno fa gwenmyers1997 said…
heart
johnny is married and has a kid a littel girl to be exact. He would never hurt his family like that
più di un anno fa Blow_cocaine said…
cool
When the new that they will play together in "The Tourist" came, all started to say these things. I don't think that Angelina will thrill him so much that he will break up with Vanessa and destroy his family! NO WAY! I am sure. He said "Kissing Angelina in front of the cameras is the less amazing thing that I will be doing this year" link
più di un anno fa angieb147 said…
Johnny is far too much a private person ! he doesn't live for the glamour and hollywood light and fame as SOME people do. He is very much in love with his family and extremely content to even contemplate anything with a woman who would sell anything for her face on the front of a magazine !!!
più di un anno fa chikadepp said…
loooooooooool i can't belive it she's damn bad for him
più di un anno fa deppforever said…
smile
well in my opinion i think johnny is a great actor and he is professional and Angelina too so i think they are going to do a great job in the movie the tourist i dont think johnny is going to fell in love with Angelina then if he does well that's his choice and we cant do anything about it
più di un anno fa SexyJohnny said…
angry
I just hate her!!!!!!!!!!
BITCH!!!!!!!!
But I know that Johnny loves Vanessa and his children!!!!
più di un anno fa Mannu967 said…
Omggg , I love both Angelina and Johnny and no offence but why are U hating on her so much ?? If U looked at any of her interviews you would see what a nice person she really is . I meen all the charity she has done . Ur just hating her because U read stupid shit in tabloids and believe that that's what she's really like . And if Ur angry about the entire Jolie stole Pitt from Aniston thing then her's a quote from Angelina about it : "To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not look at myself in the morning if I did that. I wouldn't be attracted to a man who would cheat on his wife." I couldn't immagine what else would you have against her ...
più di un anno fa xXxJDloverxXx said…
smile
Ignore the tabloids and stuff, they're just doing it for money, Johnny would never leave his family for her anyway the filming is way over now so the worry can stop :)
più di un anno fa ilovetech29 said…
angry
I think Angelina Jolie was once a whore...
But i think johnny won't leave his family for a slut.He loves his kids and his wife so much.