Katniss Everdeen Banner & icona Submissions: CLOSED

VMars4ever posted on Mar 25, 2012 at 03:01AM
So, I wasn't at all involved in the apparently "official" banner/icon/motto contest or election (whichever you like) that happened... A couple months ago? I don't remember.

Anyways, because I first created the spot, I thought it only fair I got to choose the look of it, it's what it's like in several other spots.

But since no one seems to be happy about that, I've decided I'll allow the fans in on the banner and icons. I do like the current motto, so that's not open to change at the moment.

Anyways, send in whatever you've got, but try to fit the right measurements. Let's try to get as many people in on this that we can. I'll leave this open until April 18th.

I'm a fickle person, I like change on a regular basis.

BANNER SUBMISSIONS:

link

ICON SUBMISSIONS:

link

Until next time.

last edited on May 10, 2012 at 08:27PM

Katniss Everdeen 29 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa KateKicksAss said…
Look, I understand that you created the spot, but that doesn't mean you own it or can dictate things of choose the look. Also...you said it yourself that you haven't been on this spot much.....shouldn't people who actually ARE on this spot and have to see the look more often have more of a say?
And the spot look thing isn't a contest. It's really just an "election" I suppose, to choose a look that everyone's happy with.
It's unfair of you to say that the motto isn't open to suggestion.

Also, I think people should be allowed to submit more than one banner and Icon.....I mean, on a really big spot, some sort of limit would make sense, so you don't get an overwhelming amount of submissions, but since this spot isn't that large, I don't think allowing just one submission per person is fair.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa LifesGoodx3 said…
^ I agree with everything you have said, plus I really love the current spot look. We all voted for it recently, correct? There's no need to go changing it again.
^The new look IS pretty recent. Maybe we should vote as to whether it should be changed or not?
I don't mind the current look, but I think the motto should be changed, or at the very least have the error in it corrected......
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa VMars4ever said…
hmmm
No offense, but because I did create this spot and have the ability to change the look without going through other moderators, it does give me the right to change it. I'm open to suggestions, but that's really how a lot of spots work on here.

I haven't been on Fanpop in a while, doesn't mean I have no plans to not come on here, this is just my first spot that's built much of a following, so I often forget about it.

It's not really unfair, it's more how it works with the motto thing. I'm certainly open to suggestions, but it is what it is.

I personally don't like the spot look, it's too green in the banner, and the icon is so clearly airbrushed. Plus the banner appears too busy.

What error in the motto?
più di un anno fa LifesGoodx3 said…
If you go ahead and change it without the majority of the fans agreeing to it, the F4 will just change it back if we ask them to. On all the spots I'm on if anyone thinks there should be a new look, everyone votes on it. The person who created the spot really doesn't have any more say then the fan of the spot.
The motto error is that it shouldn't be two sentences. It should say "She had no idea, the effect she can have". No period after "idea", it needs a comma instead.

And yes, you may have the ability to change the spot, but that's about it. It gives you the ABILITY to change it, but it's not a right. A lot of people come on here, and they all deserve a say in the spot's look. I wouldn't mind a new look, but really, everyone should get a say.
And if you don't like that, then we can all vote and just go to the F4. That's why the F4 can make spot changes too.

Icon:
 Icon:
più di un anno fa roryanddean16 said…
heart
This one is mine!
 This one is mine!
più di un anno fa modernfan said…
banner #1
 banner #1
^Love it!