Keith Harkin Keith!

some_1_lovesu posted on Dec 03, 2011 at 07:14PM
there is a group on face book that makes remarks about keith's body, his chest, and most of all.. what's below the waist! they would say a few words b4, but are getting very dirty minded and the nasty comments they post are really getting disgusting! instead of going to a CT. concert to enjoy his music, they are watching to see how his body look's and make all these little remarks that now make me ill! can't report them cuz their a closed group! plus all these gal's are old enough to be his mother or grandmother! they should be ashemed of themself's. their the keith kougar's! iF u respect keith at all.. please stay away from these fan's [as they would say! NOT!!!]. THANK U! PS. THEY ENJOY HIS MUSIC , BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

Keith Harkin 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa FenianLass said…
kiss
ok..first off.. i'm the admin at Keith's Kougars...seems i have a disgruntled Kougar in the pack..oh well..i look at it this way, yeah we're old enough to be Keith's mom...in fact...Keith's mom knows about us...and being as tho i'm old enough to be his mom i'm free to say what i choose...as long as i'm not hurting anyone..which nobody in the group is. Secondly, i think i know who this person is that's posted..such a shame..looks like i'm going to have to do some housecleaning. Now...about the subject of our comments...lol...we say what everyone else is thinking..it's a closed group so NOBODY but us Kougars can see it. That's how i know it's an "inside job" lol.. does it worry me? no...in fact i've invited Keith to come join us...do i think it would freak him out a bit..probably...lol...yeah we do get graphic..but i look at it this way...you were warned when you joined, we're adults, we've all been there/done that so..if you're not happy being a Kougar...please step to the door...i'll be right there to let u out....See ya!!!!!
più di un anno fa mgreed said…
heart
Proud to be one of your Kougars Toni!
più di un anno fa cassidy86 said…
angry
ME TOO TONI! WHO EVER U ARE.. STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIEND'S IF YOUR GOING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS! WE DON'T NEED A TROUBLE MAKER AROUND. WHY DON'T U HAVE THE GUT'S TO SHOW YOURSELF, JERK!
più di un anno fa kharkinsgurl92 said…
Ok i'm not a Kougar but i say it's a free country u can say wat u want to when u want to it's not like other ppl haven't had these thoughts before.