Kekkaishi Kekkaishi rp.

LunaShay posted on Oct 16, 2010 at 07:08PM
Yup,i got bored and since i love kekkaishi,i decided to put a rp thing on here so...yeah XD.

Rules:Spelling doesnt count but make sure we can read it still.Also,do not autimatically kill another person without the permission or if they quit the rp.That is all X3.

Kekkaishi 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa LunaShay said…
smile
Name:Sumiko Hamada

Hair color:Black

Hair style:-at bottom-

Eye color:very dark(not black,though.)

Clothes:Day-She wears a school uniform during school,after school,she wears a white t-shirt and blue jeans,shorts,or jeans.
Night-A Light blue kimono and brown sandals with a big brown staff in the shape of a magic circle kinda(couldnt think of anything T_T).

Height:4'6

Weight:70

Description:Sumiko is also an ayakashi over Karasumori and the heir to the Hazama clan.She loves to eat,is great at fighting,and has a huge crush on Yoshimori.She is in the same class as Yoshimori,and sits by him(yes im obsessed with him...).At night,she is determined to catch any ayakashi.She also hates being called short or a kid and underestimated by her looks...

History:Like i said,she is the heir to the Hazama clan.When she was little,her brother,Yosuke,died from an ayakashi attacking him,so shes determined to kill any ayakashi,and kill the one that killed her brother.While she was growing up,she hung out alot with Yoshimori and Tokine,but was a little jealous of Tokine since she knew Yoshimori liked her,so him and Sumiko have been really close ever since....The end :D.

Closest pic to her:
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name:Sumiko Hamada Age:14 Gender:Female Hair color:Black Hair style:-at bottom- Eye co
più di un anno fa livvyannelove said…
Here's mine!

Name: Umiko Zawa

Hair color: deep brown with natural red shine

hair style: mostly in a ponytail

eyes: deep gray

school clothes: uniform with navy skirt, sailor style I guess you could say (her name means "child of the sea" :D)
night clothes: dark blue kimono with baby blue details of flowers, black sandals.

height:5'5

weight: 110

description: Umiko is a cousin of Tokine who transferred over to Tokine's school for a fresh start. she loves to read and write, but doesn't really enjoy schoolwork. she's headstrong, with a will to protect anyone.

As she spends time with Tokine,s he begins to develop feelings towards Yoshimori but keeps them at bay once she realizes how he feels for Tokine (what's a girl to do? :))
più di un anno fa LunaShay said…
smile
IchigoShirosakis character:

Name:Kiba Rrokushirou

Race:Dog demon

Role:Sumikos guardian

Personality:Hot headed,self kept never shares feeling with anyone.Overprotective(especially Sumiko,considering its his duty to protect her)arrogant,can be nice,just is rale to see.

History:To be revieled at a later time

Human Look:-bottom-

demon dog-bottom except its in the shape of madarao you know,demon dog shape XD-Also,has a yellow soul following it.
last edited più di un anno fa
 IchigoShirosakis character: Name:Kiba Rrokushirou Gender:Male Age:Demon:108 appears to be 17