La Roux Man O Woman?

dda3 posted on Jan 01, 2011 at 05:43AM
just saw the new years performance on abc when a person named la roux came on. i couldnt figure out if it was a male or female. what the hell has happened to music nowadays anyways? it wasnt even music, it was just noise. you all dont know what real music is.

La Roux 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa LadyRoux said…
angry
That wasn't very polite. If you don't like La Roux, why the heck did you came here? And by the way, she's an androgynous female.
più di un anno fa _Music_Addict_ said…
angry
SHE'S A FREAKING AWESOME FEMALE BRITISH ARTIST!!!
più di un anno fa Callum231 said…
angry
Fuck You. That Wasn't Polite >:( La Roux is a Beautiful Woman, With a Great Type Of Music. Dont Come Here -.-' And She is Female
più di un anno fa chezza19 said…
smirk
she is beautiful...I read somewhere that aswell as Annie Lennox and other such female stars, she was influenced by the suede singer Brett Anderson (who was famous for his androgynous style in the early 90's - he caused outrage on the cover of the NME when readers demanded to know `what IT was??`!!!)..this is another link to the rumours of an alleged affair with him which inspired many of the La Roux lyrics also
più di un anno fa LaRouxFreakZoid said…
cool
Its a female for sure. However the music is shite and deffiantley stupid. I do like La Roux when its remixed by other artists. Other than that the twit cant sing or move right. Shes really dorky. She has no real personalities. The twit is known to diss other genres. Her mother is a thief which I presume gave that twit the idea that there's no rules for Elly Roux. Her music is just annoying and really immature. Her videos are crappy. Too much of her face. I like to mute those videos and laugh at the twit dancing to nothing in her stupid outfits. She seriously needs to give it up. She only got fame cause her parents had money and fame. She has no talent what so ever. She sounds like a crying cat. I seriously hope 2012 will be a quieter year for that twit. I plan buying a car and I don't need to hear her silly little crappy voice on my radio system in my car. I don't want that ginger's noise to distract me while I drive. I just might have a wreck when La Roux's Elly Jackson screaches into my sound system. Ugh! Someone needs to mute that twit.
più di un anno fa LaLaLaRoux said…
big smile
She's female and gorgeous.