Leyton Family<3 Hot sede, sedile game. [Week 9 June 24th-June 30th *Amber*]

xoheartinohioxo posted on Apr 23, 2013 at 01:35AM
So this is how the hot seat works:

-Each person will get a week to "sit" in the hot seat & answer our questions.

-Each week will start Monday at 12 AM EASTERN & end the following Sunday at 11:59 PM. {link

-Sign-ups will always remain open, and once everyone [that wants to] participates we can always do more rounds!

-Questions are "anything goes" - you must answer every question & answer them honestly!

-You can ask as many questions as you'd like, just try not to overload the person with too many at once!

-I will completely work with everyone's schedule/availability to make sure we all get the best times for each of us! When you sign up, just tell me which week you want of the weeks still available [listed here in the OP] & if for some reason you end up not being able to do your week, just let me know - and I'll check in with you ahead of time - and you can be rescheduled!

-When you sign up, please do it like this- *REAL FIRST NAME* - Week __ {lol i promise, I've got all your names remembered now! BUT!! We do have some newer people that not everyone is familiar with, so it's good to know how to address everyone!}

Sign-ups / Schedule:
Week 1: April 29th - May 5th: Holly aka xoheartinohioxo
Week 2: May 6th - May 12th: Ray aka XxXrachellXxX
Week 3: May 13th - May 19th: Laura aka leytonfaan_18
Week 4: May 20th - May 26th: Albie aka Albiee
Week 5: May 27th - June 2nd: Atie aka turnaism
Week 6: June 3rd - June 9th: Celine aka XNaley_JamesX
Week 7: June 10th - June 16th: Moosh aka Mooshka
Week 8: June 17th - June 23rd: Aline aka Piu95
Week 9: June 24th - June 30th: Amber aka RoryMariano
Week 10: July 1st - July 7th: Margot aka Margooterd
Week 11: July 8th - July 14th: Ale aka bbiatch
FREE WEEK! FREE-FOR-ALL ROUND! *info below*: July 15th - July 21st:
Week 12: July 22nd - July 28th:
Week 13: July 29th - August 4th:
Week 14: August 5th - August 11th:
Week 15: August 12th - August 18th
Week 16: August 19th - 25th
Week 17 August 26th - September 1st
Week 18: September 2nd - September 8th
Week 19: September 9th - September 15th
Week 20: September 16th - 22nd
Week 21: September 23rd - 29th
Week 22: September 30th - October 6th

<b>July 15th-21st will be a FREE WEEK! What this means is that nobody will be in the hot seat, but EVERYONE can ask & answer questions! So the rules are still pretty much the same, just one modification - Your questions have to be "non-specific" towards anyone. [So don't direct any questions at one person in particular, just ask questions that EVERYONE could answer!]

The <s>Iron Throne</s>Hot Seat!:
 So this is how the hot sede, sedile works: -Each person will get a week to "sit" in the hot sede, sedile & answer
last edited on Jun 26, 2013 at 12:17AM

Leyton Family<3 251 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 251

più di un anno fa xoheartinohioxo said…
1.) If you could meet 5 fanpoppers of your choice, who would you choose?
2.) What are your Top 5 favorite funny/humorous Brooke Davis scenes? {lol I'm watching OTH on SoapNet right now and she just told Rachel, "The only way I'd be surprised is if you're wearing underwear"}
3.) What are your Top 5 favorite Damon scenes? {I'm curious!}
più di un anno fa XxXrachellXxX said…
Do you have a pet? If not what animal would you like to adopt?

No, I don't. Hmm.. Well, I suppose a puppy or maybe a bunny! :) I've never been the biggest fan of animals - they're nice, but I'm not a fanatic - but I could really like having a bunny as a pet or something :)

What's the first concert you've been to & the last?

Hah, I've only been to one proper concert in my life (I'm not a huge fan of live music, I suppose) and it was a Paramore concert. It was years ago, but it was fun. I went with my best friend. It was nice!

What is your favorite book (I'm guessing Harry Potter so apart from that :D)

You're right, Harry Potter is my favorite! <33 But other than HP, I think my favorite book series is the Mortal Instruments! The plots are so interesting, I love most of the characters & the ships and I just really love it ;D

Are you superstitious?

Well, I am aware of people's superstitions and sometimes even playfully believe them myself, but in general, no. I'm not a superstitious person. I believe what I see & of course a few things I believe in without having to see them, but no, I'm not.

What is your beverage of choice?

Mountain Dew soda. I just love it so much for some reason! I do love a lot of other sodas as well :)
1.) If you could meet 5 fanpoppers of your choice, who would you choose?

I don't know, I'd love to meet all of you, but if I'd have to pick five... Moosh, Holly, Celine, Laura & Emily. Yes :)

2.) What are your Top 5 favorite funny/humorous Brooke Davis scenes? {lol I'm watching OTH on SoapNet right now and she just told Rachel, "The only way I'd be surprised is if you're wearing underwear"}

OMG Rachel from OTH XD I'm so far from her (except that we're both bitches :P), but yes... I like Brooke a lot, but she's never been like in my fangirling list, but... Uhh..
These are not in order!
1) The scene in season 1 when Peyton asks about their future and what Brooke thought, and she said that she'd marry a rich guy and stuff like that, unless she's get fat ;P
2) When she's flirting with Owen in season 5 and yammers something about him naming the drink after her.
3) When Brooke sees Owen naked on her backseat and kicks him out XD
4) When she talks to Jamie about how she is "Brooke Davis!" and Jamie said: "Brooke Penelope Davis!"
5) The scene in season 5 that starts with everyone naming the person they thought the first thing when they woke up in the morning, and what Brooke thought was: "Brooke."
A lot of season 5 moments, I know. That was my favorite season for her, by far <3

3.) What are your Top 5 favorite Damon scenes? {I'm curious!}

Well, I'm sure you know that I'm not a huge fan of Damon (even though I love Ian Somerhalder to DEATH! <33), but he does have some good scenes (not in order, again):
1) When in season 2 Sheriff Forbes claims that her daughter is gone, and Damon says "You have no idea how wrong you are about that."
2) That moment when Damon realizes in season 1, in the tomb, that Katherine wasn't there, and he screams that. I don't know, I just thought that was a real powerful scene, and I really felt bad for him. Especially after that later in the episode when he said Stefan he'd leave now.
3) When he's drawing the Dancing with the Wolves picture in season 2 at Jenna's barbecue party.
4) OMG this is BY FAR my favorite! When in season 1 Damon sees Stefan captured in the house where the tomb vampires were living, and he asked: "Where's my brother?" and then they show him, and then he's all: "I'll kill you!" and the look on his face... Damn, bromance feels <3
5) When Stefan and Damon are playing football on the court at night, and how they imitated each other at the bar. Again, bromance feels :D
Damon isn't half bad. Especially not in seasons 1-2. I just.. Delena... Sigh.
last edited più di un anno fa
See, we're really quite similar when it comes to our feelings for Damon/Stefan - yeah, Stefan pisses me off sometimes & in regards to the triangle... UGHH! But when you take Stefan away from Stelena, i like quite a bit of his scenes. I especially tend to like his sarcastic remarks! And a lot of his scenes with Klaus because there's usually that level of smart ass. And a lot of his scenes with Caroline. [Except when they are trashing Delena!!]
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Yeah :) I'm not a huge fan of Caroline/Stefan scenes (mostly because of obsessive fans), but everything else with Stefan I Amore <3 più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa mooshka said…
So I know you want to do something in medicine as a career choice, but do you think there's a possibility of writing being a part of your future career (weather it be part time or whatever)?

Worst fight you've ever gotten into with a friend?

Is there a tv friendship that would fit your friendship with your RL bff?

*sorry my questions are lame, i'm having a hard time thinking.
più di un anno fa bbiatch said…
1. If you could be an animal what would it be?
2. What's the most stupid thing you ever done in you life?
3. What was the happiest moment of your life?
4. If you could trade lives with another member of the LP Family, who would it be?
5. What's your favorite clothing brand?
So I know you want to do something in medicine as a career choice, but do you think there's a possibility of writing being a part of your future career (weather it be part time or whatever)?

Of course! Writing is my life, the only thing I think I'm at least a little good at. There's no way I'd ever shut it out of my life, but.. I'm not gonna be able to get a career out of it. I'm not that good at writing. The books would never sell, but if all goes as planned, I will continue my writing (especially Group 7) for years. And maybe even throw a copy or two at a publisher's face, but I have zero faith in the idea of my writing actually getting published.

Worst fight you've ever gotten into with a friend?

I'm just gonna talk about rl-stuff here.. And I don't remember. I don't often fight with my friends. Especially not my best friend. But I guess a few years ago (or more like 5 years ago) my best friend and I got into this really bad disagreement that ruined our friendship for a few months, but we got over it, and I'm glad we did.

Is there a tv friendship that would fit your friendship with your RL bff?

Hmm.. I actually think Mark&Derek for some reason. I know they're dudes and stuff, but they're there for each other but also both have other friends. They have been best friends for so long, like me and my best friend, and still haven't (or hadn't.. thanks, Shonda..) grown tired of each other ;)
1. If you could be an animal what would it be?

A bunny or a puppy. But I'm not a huge fan of animals. They're nice, but I'm not a fanatic.

2. What's the most stupid thing you ever done in you life?

Uh.. I don't tend to do that many stupid things ;P I'm not perfect, but when it comes to reckless stuff, I usually don't do it. But.. I guess when I got into this fight with a boy in my class and I punched him. He was fine, though, but I shouldn't have done that. That's years ago, though. Sorry, Ale, I'm not a very exciting person.

3. What was the happiest moment of your life?

I don't really have one in particular, but to mention something.. Every time I spend the entire day with my best friend and we just hang out, watch tv, write, go out, eat and just laugh, it's really awesome. Easy, casual, fun. Just what I like.

4. If you could trade lives with another member of the LP Family, who would it be?

Hmm.. At the moment I'd probably say Celine, because she might meet Paul freaking Wesley (!!!!), she's amazing, funny, smart, SUPER TALENTED, kind and from what I hear her life is pretty good. So, yes, Celine :)

5. What's your favorite clothing brand?

I don't have one. I love clothes, but I don't really pay that much attention to the brands as opposed to the actual clothes, but to mention something.. I guess H&M is pretty cool.
più di un anno fa Piu95 said…
Q1 Is there something you want to do that can seem OOC for people that know you? (I don't know if my question is understandable :/)
Q2 What is your opinion on love? (Like do you believe in soulmates or people can truly love more than one person etc...)
Q3 If you had to lose one of the 5 senses, which one you could live without?
Q4 Do you wear any perfume?
Q5 How would you describe your fashion style? (Preppy, casual, classy, etc)
Q1 Is there something you want to do that can seem OOC for people that know you? (I don't know if my question is understandable :/)

Well.. Sometimes I kind of want to consider doing something like partying and drinking and stuff, because some of my friends do it, but I never do it because I don't REALLY, like truly, want to. So I guess that would be very OOC of me. Also sometimes when I'm really frustrated, I consider stopping my writing altogether, and that would be extremely OOC of me. Of course I don't really want to do that.

Q2 What is your opinion on love? (Like do you believe in soulmates or people can truly love more than one person etc...)

This quote by Meredith expresses my feelings for love: "That's where love exists, in delusional fantasies. Real love isn't like that." It's just that.. I'm a pessimist. And I have not seen any proof of proper true love in my life. And I DO NOT believe in love at first sight. It's all superficial, so it has to be attraction at first sight, which is so not the same. As for soulmates, maybe in a way, but I don't believe there is just 1 person for everyone. I mean, then most people would end up alone after their lose their loved one, right? That's not fair. So.. My opinions on love are (at least for now) very negative. But I do believe that people can love each other truly and not want to hurt each other, but that overwhelming, mushy love only exists in movies like Twilight and some lame romantic comedies.

Q3 If you had to lose one of the 5 senses, which one you could live without?

That is a very difficult question, because I wouldn't wanna lose any of them, but I'm gonna go with smell. I can do without smelling disgusting stuff, and as for foods and other yummy smells.. I'll live :)

Q4 Do you wear any perfume?

Sometimes! One that smells like vanilla - or sometimes coconut. But I'm not one of those fancy pants girls who wear perfume all the time :)

Q5 How would you describe your fashion style? (Preppy, casual, classy, etc)

A lot of boots, converse shoes, jeans, shirts.. Not a huge fan of dresses or skirts. I guess casual is the word I'm looking for ;)
più di un anno fa leytonfaan_18 said…
If you had three wishes, what would they be?

Do you have a secret that no one knows about you?

What's your least favourite thing about me?
If you had three wishes, what would they be?

At the moment I can't really come up with anything deep or awesome, so I'm gonna say what I want right now XD
1) No one to ever have cancer ever again.
2) For my books to get published & turn into a TV-Show (with the cast of my choice)
3) That Bryce Dallas Howard & Christian Bale will star together in Terminator 5 ;)

Lame answers, I know :P

Do you have a secret that no one knows about you?

Yes, I do :P The ones you guys don't know I won't tell, but in rl most of my friends and family don't know about me writing Group 7 ;)

What's your least favourite thing about me?

Well, you're my good friend & I don't like talking trash about my friends, but if I'd really be forced to say something.. I think sometimes you take things too personally. I get bitchy and you take the stuff personally and then I'm all "Oh, man, sorry!" :P
1.) If you swapped around the females from your #1 & #2 couples, do you think the resulting couples would be good matches?

2.) We all know how awesomely creative you are. So you get to be in charge of planning the official LPF Party! We're all going to meet up somewhere awesome & do all sorts of amazing things together. - It's up to YOU to come up with all the details such as, where we're all meeting/staying, activities we will do, etc. [Just pretend you magically became a billionaire & have unlimited resources!] So tell us Ray - What are your plans?!

3.) I'm going to give you a list of female characters you're familiar with & you tell me which LPF member you think would best play that character! [You can use an LPF member more than once if you want. & you can use yourself, but only ONCE!]:

Meredith Grey -
Lexie Grey -
Cristina Yang -
Arizona Robbins -
Callie Torres -
April Kepner -
Addison Montgomery -
Emma Swan -
Snow White/Mary Margaret -
Regina Mills -
Belle -
Ruby/Red -
Spencer Hastings -
Hanna Marin -
Aria Montgomery -
Emily Fields -
Robin Scherbatsky -
Lily Aldrin -
Blair Waldorf -
Serena van der Woodsen -
Jenny Humphrey -
Brooke Davis -
Haley James Scott -
Peyton Sawyer -
Elena Gilbert -
Katherine Pierce -
Caroline Forbes -
Bonnie Bennett -
Rebekah Michaelson -
Hermione Granger -
Katniss Everdeen -
Fandom:D
Do you ship a crossover couple, if so which one(s)?

Do you have any crossover friendships you like?

So I know you're not into bad boys all that much, but who is your favorite tv bad boy?

Real-life

What state were you born in?

Do you like Florida, or would you prefer to live in another state?

Do you view yourself as a role-model for your little siblings?

Fanpop

The one LPF member you can always count on no matter what?

The one spot your desperately wanting a medal in right now?

If you could change one thing about the LPF what would it be?

I bombarded you with questions and I am sorry:P but you know I love asking stuff hahah. LOVE YOU<3 muwah.
smile
1.) If you swapped around the females from your #1 & #2 couples, do you think the resulting couples would be good matches?

Uuh.. Stefan & Kate and John & Elena? Goosh.. I don't know XD I think Stefan & Kate are too much alike ; they're both the romantic ones in the relationship, and kind of.. moral and stuff. I know Elena is that, too, but I'm only thinking of Stefan, here. So I think Kate & Stefan would be better off as best friends or something ;) As for John & Elena, I could actually see that working. John is brooding, tortured, heroic, quiet ; in a lot of ways like Stefan, and Elena & Stefan (in my very non-biased opinion XD) are amazing together. And Elena is enough like Kate {considerate, moral, etc...} to make it work with John. Crap. I don't want my two couples to cheat on each other XD

SUCH good questions, Holly & Moosh XD I'll answer them a little later today, ok? I gotta run now (bedtime calls :P) but thanks for asking me stuff & I will answer within hours <33
2.) We all know how awesomely creative you are. So you get to be in charge of planning the official LPF Party! We're all going to meet up somewhere awesome & do all sorts of amazing things together. - It's up to YOU to come up with all the details such as, where we're all meeting/staying, activities we will do, etc. [Just pretend you magically became a billionaire & have unlimited resources!] So tell us Ray - What are your plans?!

Aww, thanks, Holly, but you're giving me way too much credit ;P Uuh.. well.. I think the party would be held at a penthouse (with a super epic pool outside) and the room would contain all luxury stuff like a.. bowling alley & a bar and all the food we could wanna eat and most importantly ; the best movie & TV-show collection anyone could want! At first we would go out to dinner somewhere awesome and then maybe do some shopping even beforehand, but after dinner we'd get back to the penthouse and for a while everyone could do what they wanted (watch tv, bowl, swim etc..) but then we'd start a few playful games like truth or dare (which I just happen to hate XD) AND then we'd gather up some snacks and watch a movie or two of our choice from an awesome, huge TV. And then it would already be getting late, so if someone wanted to crash early, they could, but we'd continue the games for a while & maybe do some real life picks (like we always ask each other who'd play us and who we'd be with a shit) - like we'd ask that stuff face to face and then like.. for example, we'd all write down a name for an actress who we think would play (for example) Moosh the best, and see which actress would win. Those kinda games. And then maybe a few more movies and stuff and then we'd probably all doze off ;P

3.) I'm going to give you a list of female characters you're familiar with & you tell me which LPF member you think would best play that character! [You can use an LPF member more than once if you want. & you can use yourself, but only ONCE!]:

Meredith Grey - Me. If I had to pick one for me, it'd most definitely be Meredith <3
Lexie Grey - Albie
Cristina Yang - Moosh
Arizona Robbins - Uhhh.. Not sure who here actually likes her besides me (as I understand it, some of the girls even hate her for some reason...), but I'm gonna say Holly, for some reason ;P
Callie Torres - Moosh
April Kepner - Atie
Addison Montgomery - Albie
Emma Swan - Holly
Snow White/Mary Margaret - Maham
Regina Mills - Holly
Belle - Ada
Ruby/Red - Aline
Spencer Hastings - Ale
Hanna Marin - Margot
Aria Montgomery - Moosh(?)
Emily Fields - Moosh
Robin Scherbatsky - Laura
Lily Aldrin - Albie
Blair Waldorf - Atie
Serena van der Woodsen - Moosh (just because of Blake!)
Jenny Humphrey - Moosh
Brooke Davis - Jess
Haley James Scott - Celine
Peyton Sawyer - Laura
Elena Gilbert - Nad
Katherine Pierce - Smiley
Caroline Forbes - Holly
Bonnie Bennett - Uhh.. I dunno... Atie?
Rebekah Michaelson - Atie
Hermione Granger - Cat
Katniss Everdeen - Elle
Do you ship a crossover couple, if so which one(s)?

Ooh, good timing, because I just started fangirling over some new crossover couples ;) Meredith & Bruce is one that I love because, come on, my fave and my fave, it can only create something epic ;P Also Bruce & Katherine, for some reason. Mostly because of this one thing my friend joked about Christian Bale guest-starring in TVD and ganging up with Katherine <3 Also Dean & Brooke, always shipped them. But that's all I can come up with for now :)

Do you have any crossover friendships you like?

Not really, to be honest... But now that I think about it, Meredith & Emma would be epic friends because they're my two fave females XD Hah, I'm useless at this :P

So I know you're not into bad boys all that much, but who is your favorite tv bad boy?

So not into bad boys. Definitely not.. But... I guess.. Does Bryce Larkin count? If he counts, then him. I loved him in Chuck a lot ;) If not, then Matt's role as Neal Caffrey in White Collar. And if not, then I guess.. *sigh*... Damon.

What state were you born in?

Well, since I was born in DC, it's kind of a messy thing considering it's all that district blah blah, but I was born in Washington DC, District of Columbia.

Do you like Florida, or would you prefer to live in another state?

I like Florida just fine, but it's not my favorite place in the US. I love DC and I like it when we go back there ;) But I like living in Florida, too.

Do you view yourself as a role-model for your little siblings?

God, no! I'd be a horrible role-model. I bitch, I say bad things and I'm just really not a good person to look up to XD

The one LPF member you can always count on no matter what?

Moosh!

The one spot your desperately wanting a medal in right now?

The Grey's Anatomy spot :) And a fanatic in the Meredith spot! <3

If you could change one thing about the LPF what would it be?

I love the LPF, but I don't like the labels we tend to put on each other here. Like.. for example, Celine is clearly the Haley/Star Wars girl, Holly is the Delena/Lost girl, Aline's the Karen Gillan/Eleven&Amy girl and so on. I just wish.. I don't know, that the opinions would be a little more divided, if you get what I mean? :)
Q1 Name your 5 favorites bands
Q2 Did you ever had a cavity?
Q3 What is your best quality? (personality wise)
Q4 How many languages do you speak?
Q5 Can you sing?

Sorry, my questions are so random :D
What was the last lie you told?

Most overrated character and couple in your opinion?

Favourite friendship on the LF spot, not including yourself?
Q1 Name your 5 favorites bands

Hmm.. I'm not a fan of any bands in particular, but let's see.. Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Lifehouse, Snow Patrol and Florence & the Machine.

Q2 Did you ever had a cavity?

Nope! :D

Q3 What is your best quality? (personality wise)

Haven't got many of those, but I suppose that I have a good imagination ;)

Q4 How many languages do you speak?

If I count the languages I speak-ish, then I speak.. English, French, Finnish & Swedish. So 4.

Q5 Can you sing?

No, I definitely can not ;P I like to sing, but I.. can't XD
What was the last lie you told?

When I told my teacher I had to leave class early because I had a doctor's appointment, when really I was going to to the hairdresser's :P

Most overrated character and couple in your opinion?

Damon Salvatore and Damon&Elena. For sure.

Favourite friendship on the LF spot, not including yourself?

Moosh & Angi :)
1.) You MUST pick - what do you think are the 5 best Delena scenes? {and you can't cop-out and pick bad scenes like where they fight/are mad at each other!}

2.) Top 5 favorite:
-Blonde females
-Brunette females
-Redhead females

3.) Out of my top 4 couples, all of which i know you don't ship - Delena, Brucas, Skate & Jeyton - if you had to choose one to be endgame, who would you choose & why? {lol I'm feeling quite nice tonight!}

4.) I'm going to give you a list of Disney princesses/females & i want you to tell me which LPF member you think would play each of them best:

Cinderella-
Alice {Alice in Wonderland}-
Belle {Beauty and the Beast}-
Rapunzel {Tangled}-
Aurora {Sleeping Beauty}-
Mulan-
Tinkerbell {Peter Pan}-
Jasmin {Aladdin}-
Snow White-
Ariel {Little Mermaid}-
Pocahontas-
1.) You MUST pick - what do you think are the 5 best Delena scenes? {and you can't cop-out and pick bad scenes like where they fight/are mad at each other!}

You're evil for asking me about Delena all the time XD People are gonna start thinking I like them or something :P Gosh, this is a difficult question, not only because I don't like them, but also because I don't really remember their scenes.. hmm..
not in order:

1) When they first met (not the "You want passion" thing, but the scene where Elena comes by to see Stefan and Damon is there. I loved that Damon. He was sarcastic, manipulative, mean, sexy.. Season 1 Damon rocked.
2) When they're talking about Katherine in Elena's kitchen in one of the first episodes of season 1, and Elena says she's sorry because he lost Katherine, too.
3) When they go on the roadtrip in season 1. Basically the whole episode. I loved how playfully friendly they were in that episode.
4) When Damon and Elena are off to rescue Stefan on that rainy day in season 1 and Damon comes out of the house and Elena is all panicked and Damon calms her down.
5) When they work together to get Stefan detoxed from drinking human blood in season 1.

All season 1 scenes. I'm not surprised. I didn't even hate them in season 1 ;P Sorry, Holly, for not picking more romantic scenes :) It's just.. each to their own, and Stelena is my own.

2.) Top 5 favorite:

these are in order :D

-Blonde females

1) Meredith Grey
2) Emma Swan
3) Rose Tyler
4) Shannon Rutherford
5) Arizona Robbins

-Brunette females

1) Katherine Pierce
2) Hermione Granger
3) Elena Gilbert
4) Amelia Shepherd
5) Lexie Grey

-Redhead females

1) Kate Connor
2) Clary Fray
3) Addison Montgomery
4) April Kepner
5) Olive Penderghast

3.) Out of my top 4 couples, all of which i know you don't ship - Delena, Brucas, Skate & Jeyton - if you had to choose one to be endgame, who would you choose & why? {lol I'm feeling quite nice tonight!}

Jeyton, by far. I don't even dislike them, got nothing against them. Same goes for Brucas, but I just chose Jeyton because I like Jake. So.. Yeah, Jeyton :)

4.) I'm going to give you a list of Disney princesses/females & i want you to tell me which LPF member you think would play each of them best:

Cinderella- Elle
Alice {Alice in Wonderland}- Kir
Belle {Beauty and the Beast}- Celine
Rapunzel {Tangled}- Margot
Aurora {Sleeping Beauty}- Albie
Mulan- Holly
Tinkerbell {Peter Pan}- Chandler
Jasmin {Aladdin}- Moosh
Snow White- Maham
Ariel {Little Mermaid}- Aline
Pocahontas- Laura
If you were stuck on a desert island and you could take one person, one movie, one book, one tv series and one song, what would they be?

What's the one event that you think has had the biggest impact on your life?

If you were to name your life (like a book title), what would it be called?
If you were stuck on a desert island and you could take one person, one movie, one book, one tv series and one song, what would they be?

I'd take my best friend, Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix, Once Upon a Time and New York by Snow Patrol.

What's the one event that you think has had the biggest impact on your life?

I don't know, I guess my parent's divorce.

If you were to name your life (like a book title), what would it be called?

The dark & twisty chronicles: The story of a girl with nothing to say :P
Hahahaha I'm sorry, i love to torture you Ray! But good choices, i like them!

I'm surprised & also not surprised by your choice for my #3 question! I'm surprised because for some reason i just thought you disliked Jeyton & Brucas! But I'm not surprised that you picked Jeyton because i know a few of the LP'ers on here actually don't mind or even somewhat ship Jeyton!

Also, I am disappointed that I'm not a disney princess =[ lol I'm teasing you ofc! But i am slightly surprised. Belle is my ultimate favorite princess, Tinkerbell is my favorite non-princess & i have hair obsessions like Rapunzel lmao!
XxXrachellXxX commented…
I'm glad you're satisfied ;) I don't dislike Jeyton / Brucas mainly because I don't really care about Leyton :) OMG seriously, I meant to say you. I was like: "Holly for that, no, agrifoglio for that...." But then I ended up forgetting, but I changed so that te got Mulan. I know she's not your fave but she's so strong & beautiful and a soldier (not literally for te XD), aka te ;) Sorry for the confusion :P più di un anno fa
xoheartinohioxo commented…
Awwww ♥ più di un anno fa
XxXrachellXxX commented…
<333 più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa bbiatch said…
what's the wreidest habit you have?
what's the wreidest habit you have?

When I was younger I used to always check before going to bed that there were no "monsters" under the bed, and unfortunately so, that habit has stuck :P
più di un anno fa Margooterd said…
If you could only watch one show for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?
If you could only watch one show for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?

Grey's Anatomy. I would say Once Upon a Time but there's only two seasons of it and I would most likely get bored after about.. 10 times of watching it XD With GA, there's 9 seasons and multiple couples, characters & storylines. Plus, Meredith. And MerDer. So, yeah, GA :)
Apples or oranges?

What kind of cellphone do you have?

Whats your favorite and least favorite thing about me? ( :P)

Chicken vs Pizza?

How would you want a guy to propose to you?

In your opinion the most tragic couple ever and why?
Apples or oranges?

Oranges :)

What kind of cellphone do you have?

Some new Nokia model. I don't know. I don't understand this iPhone business XD

Whats your favorite and least favorite thing about me? ( :P)

Favorite thing: You're epic. And you're awesome. And you are always there for me & your write fics with me and you care and just all of it ;)
Least fave thing: Maybe that you don't like Derek and Arizona XD

Chicken vs Pizza?

YOU KIDDING ME? PIZZA FOREVER! :D

How would you want a guy to propose to you?

Moosh, honey, no one is ever going to propose to me :P But let's say someone would. I would want him to not be mushy or too romantic. Or I'd like throw up XD I hate that Notebook/Twilight undying love shit. I would want him just to say what he has to say and ask me. No weird, dramatic gestures. Maybe he could take me out for pizza or something ;P

In your opinion the most tragic couple ever and why?

While ago I would have said Doctor&Rose, but thanks to the 50th, they're not over yet. So I'm gonna say Meg&Castiel from Supernatural (.....*sniff*). So Meg was a demon and Castiel was an angel and they had this flirty thing going on for a while, and then in one season they even kissed and I could tell they really cared about each other, and then in season 8 (to put complicated things in a simple way..) Castiel had to run away from some bad guys to protect people and shit and Meg stayed behind and stalled this bad guy, Crowley, who wanted to find Castiel. And Crowley killed her. Yeah. And Castiel doesn't even know yet.
.. Kill me?
Would you date the last person you kissed?

5 things that are on your bucket list :)
Would you date the last person you kissed?

Yes, I would :)

5 things that are on your bucket list :)

- Meet Christian Bale, Jennifer Morrison, Paul Wesley, Daniel Radcliffe, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Maggie Grace & Ellen Pompeo :D
- Live in London
- Get my book published & have it turned into a TV-show (WITH THE CAST OF MY CHOICE!)
- Meet a supernatural creature
- Go to Hogwarts
più di un anno fa Margooterd said…
1. If you could swap lifes with one fictional character, who would you pick?
2. Trousers or skirts?
3. Sciences or languages?
4. Fanpop or Tumblr?
5. Supernatural or Doctor Who?
1. If you could swap lifes with one fictional character, who would you pick?

Meredith Grey <3

2. Trousers or skirts?

Trousers

3. Sciences or languages?

I wish I could say sciences, but it's languages.

4. Fanpop or Tumblr?

Both, both, booottthhh. But if I had to pick, then I suppose fanpop.

5. Supernatural or Doctor Who?

Holy crap. Both. Both. But Doctor Who!! Both, though <333
What's the one fandom thing you were obsessed with, that now you look back at and are like"WHY?"

Favorite friendship of yours on fanpop?

Two actresses you don't like being compared to and two actresses you love being compared to?

Icon making vs Video making?
What's the one fandom thing you were obsessed with, that now you look back at and are like"WHY?"

Twilight. Sort of :P I still kind of like it.

Favorite friendship of yours on fanpop?

You and me. Muahahhahahaa XD

Two actresses you don't like being compared to and two actresses you love being compared to?

Two I don't like being compared to (this doesn't mean I don't love/like them):
Hilarie Burton (mostly by my best friend. though she doesn't do that anymore after she heard the rant about the newest Grey's Anatomy episode by me XD) It's not that I don't like her, but.. I don't see why I would be compared to her. I'm not a fan in particular or anything.
Billie Piper. Maybe a little. Because I never saw.. myself as her. I always saw her as Rose, who is amazing, but not me. And I'm not British, so it makes it even weirder for me when people pick her to play me or something :P

Two I love being compared to:
Nina Dobrev. By far.
Also obviously Jennifer Morrison ;)

Icon making vs Video making?

Video making :)
Thanks for asking me stuff, guys :) This was fun <3
Hey guys, just reminding everyong that Laura's turn in the hot seat begins at 12am eastern! So just a little less than 3 hours!
Okay Laura, here's a few random Q's!

---------------

1.) How do you want Barney & Robin's story to wrap up? [What do you want to have happened by the time the show ends next year? Any specific storyline you want to see?]

2.) You're given 3 magical tv show cards - 1 gives you the power to bring back any dead character, 1 gives you the power to go back and change/re-write any {ONE} storyline you wish, and 1 gives you the power to make any {ONE} couple of your choosing endgame. - The only "rule" is that you must choose 3 different shows to use the cards on! - So... what would your choices be for each card, why, and how do you think each choice would affect the show you used it on?!

3.) If you were to win $10,000,000 [& you don't have to deal with any taxes!] what would you do with your winnings?!

4.) I'm just using everyone that has signed up to be in the hot seat for this question - For each of the people listed, tell me what tv/movie character you think they are most like:

Holly-
Ray-
Albie-
Atie-
Celine-
Moosh-
Aline-
Amber-
Margot-
Ale-
Ok, let's assume that Jess Mariano was a real person & you were to marry him! :D Do you think you two would make a good couple? Like, could you make it last?

Least favorite tv/movie character eveeerrr? :D

What's your favorite place in the world? (not meaning a city or a country, I mean something more specific like a room or smth).

If you could be named anything in the world, aka rename yourself, what name would you choose?
1.) How do you want Barney & Robin's story to wrap up? [What do you want to have happened by the time the show ends next year? Any specific storyline you want to see?]
I've got pretty lucky with my otp. They've had an amazing friendship, amazing relationship and are getting married tonight (fhdjkhfkfksdfhkdfjhdsjg!!). I guess HIMYM is one of the few shows I have complete faith in the writers so whatever they feel we should see, i'm with them. :) I know thats a really boring answer but its the actual truth.

2.) You're given 3 magical tv show cards - 1 gives you the power to bring back any dead character, 1 gives you the power to go back and change/re-write any {ONE} storyline you wish, and 1 gives you the power to make any {ONE} couple of your choosing endgame. - The only "rule" is that you must choose 3 different shows to use the cards on! - So... what would your choices be for each card, why, and how do you think each choice would affect the show you used it on?!
Wow thats a tough one. The one couple i'd love to go and make endgame is Jeff/Annie from Community. They have been treated pretty damn badly this season but I believe 100% that if Dan was still in his job they would have got endgame no problem. In terms of how that would effect the show, I dunno, I don't think it would have a major effect on the show :P. The one character I would bring back to live would be Marshall's dad in HIMYM. I know this is a strange one but I look at other deaths and I don't think I could change them. Keith Scott would be the guy i'd wanna bring back to life but I love that storyline and I just couldn't change it. Andddd, the one storyline i'd rewrite would be LP's first time. I just hate it ok :P

3.) If you were to win $10,000,000 [& you don't have to deal with any taxes!] what would you do with your winnings?!
Hmm, i'd probably give at least $7m to charities - lots going to The Children's Society because it's really close to my heart. I fundraise for them anyways and the difference it makes to people crazy:) Then i'd plan a huge roadtrip across America with my sister and buy lots and lots of tickets to gigs. Then give the rest to my family to do whatever they want with it.

4.) I'm just using everyone that has signed up to be in the hot seat for this question - For each of the people listed, tell me what tv/movie character you think they are most like:

Holly- Kate Austen
Ray- Meredith Grey
Albie- Juliet Burke
Atie- Amy Pond
Celine- Haley James Scott
Moosh- Cristina Yang
Aline- Brooke Davis
Amber- Rory Gilmore
Margot- Rachel Berry
Ale- Regina George
Ok, let's assume that Jess Mariano was a real person & you were to marry him! :D Do you think you two would make a good couple? Like, could you make it last?
I would make it work :P

Least favorite tv/movie character eveeerrr? :D
Emily from Friends. LIKE UGH.

What's your favorite place in the world? (not meaning a city or a country, I mean something more specific like a room or smth).
The park near I live. It holds so many memories :)

If you could be named anything in the world, aka rename yourself, what name would you choose?
Hmmm. I love the reason why my parents called me Laura but i'd want something that is more unique in England, like Mila.
What made you decide that you wanted a career in music?

Other than Peytess, do you ship another cross over couple?

In your opinion the most perfect cross over friendship would be....?

If your first and second couple switched partners, do you think they'd work out?
più di un anno fa Albiee said…
You are going on a trip around the world and can only take 5 friends with you. Which LPFers would you take with you?

If you were to star in HIMYM, what would your character be like/who would you want to be friends with...

If you were stuck in a black room with only an old record player, which one album would you want to be stuck listening to?
If you had to recast Barney & Robin, which actors would you pick ? :p

What would you do if you hear that a Gilmore Girls movie will happen (like the VM did via Kickstarter) & would you donate any money?

What's the worst lie that you ever told to anyone?

What is the happiest moment in your life so far :D ?
What made you decide you want a career in music?
Hmmm I don't know if I ever decided, it was just a natural progression. I've always loved music and when I met someone who was starting her own record label in the city I jumped at the chance of helping her :)

Other than Peytess, do you ship another crossover couple?
Yep! I ship Nick Miller from New Girl and Britta Perry from Community. They'd be cool. I also like the idea of Rory and Lucas :P

In your opinion the most perfect cross over friendship would be...?
Joey Tribbiani and Barney Stinson!

If your first and second couple switched partners, do you think they'd work out?
Omg worst question because I always have trouble deciding who is my second fav couple :P I'll go with LP for this. I think Robin/Lucas and Barney/Peyton would be absoutly terrible couples. All wrong.
You are going on a trip around the world and can only take 5 friends with you. Which LPFers would you take with you?
I'd take Rachey, Albie, Ada, Amber & Elle

If you were to star in HIMYM, what would your character be like/who would you want to be friends with...
I've been asked this before and I always said Barney's half sister but now she's been revealed, i'd go with a waitress that works in the bar. I'd wanna be friends with the gang, and maybe marry Carl :P

If you were stuck in a black room with only an old record player, which one album would you want to be stuck listening to?
Ugh, I hate you Albie. This is a nightmare question XD hmmmmm, probably Nevermind by Nirvana. My favs.
If you had to recast Barney & Robin, which actors would you pick ? :p
Hilarie Burton and Milo Ventimiglia. I can't resist an opportunity to make that happen.

What would you do if you hear that a Gilmore Girls movie will happen (like the VM did via Kickstarter) & would you donate any money?
FREAK OUT IS WHAT I'D DO!!!!!!!! Of course i'd donate money!

What's the worst lie that you ever told to anyone?
That I didn't see someone cheating on their boyfriend when I did.

What is the happiest moment in your life so far :D ?
Probably seeing my best friend's dream come true.