lol Gatti Has Your Cat Dato Te An Lolcats Moment?

Snugglebum posted on Mar 12, 2009 at 11:18PM
so... has your cat given you an lolcats moment? If so describe it and provide images or links to images if available. Have fun!

lol Gatti 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa xxXsk8trXxx said…
ONCE MY MOM LEFT HER COFFEE CUP ON THE FLOOR AND MY KITTYDRANK FROM IT AND THEN HE BECAME ALL HYPER BUT MY KITTTY IS DEAD :(
più di un anno fa Myf_1992 said…
smile
My kitteh is derranged so I've had many. Firstly while we eat food she likes to sit on the empyt chare. She eats from our plates when we're not looking. She uses her paw to drink water from any cup on the coffee table. And she got pwned by my dwarf hamster the other night. She's spent a whole afternoon chasingthe neighbours chickens round the garden. And she eats muffin cake cases.

Unfortunatly I don't have any of it on camera but from now on i will try to capture it. ;)
più di un anno fa h2ogirl123 said…
laugh
lol yes everyday,his name is Cowboy :)and he doesn"t like cat nip,and everytime you sneeze,he says "bless you"in his own way!:)
più di un anno fa 123YuukiAngel said…
my cat is called Lucy and she comes in my bedroom by jumping up and pulling the door handle. then she flops on the floor in the same spot, same possition every night!! my other cat, Smudge, he gets in by climbing up the wall outside and pushing my window open! XD if its locked he paws at it to wake me up. if its 2 warm i take this wierd throw thing off my bedcover and put it in a pile on the floor. he burrows in and sleeps there 2 hide from the dog! XD if u sneeze or cough or do something to wake him up, he looks at u with a descusted expression and Lucy wont be picked up any other way than bridal style! XD
last edited più di un anno fa