Il Signore degli Anelli The Hobbit is coming

RulerL0rd posted on Jul 11, 2008 at 04:44PM
After the best trilogy of all time the Hobbit movie is coming in two versions. The first will be directed by Guillermo del Toro and it will be presented in 2010! The other film will be directed by Peter Jackson and it will be presented in 2011. On both films the directors are going to cooperate for the best result. Ian Mcellen has agreed to play Gandalf once again as many other actors too. The films are going to be made in New Zealand as the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.Also the two directors and hundreds of other members and producers have already left for New Zealand. Metro Goldwyn Mayer(MGM) will have the rights of the movie. For more information, about the hobbit movie and everything related to Tolkien and the Lord of the Rings visit link or see my profile for information, pictures, videos e.t.c. about the Lord of the Rings world. Thanks for reading!

Il Signore degli Anelli 25 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa JulienSuncrisbe said…
What a fantastic news! *_*
più di un anno fa ShadowandFlame said…
This is really fascinating
più di un anno fa RulerL0rd said…
Ian McKellen is going to play in both films ShadowFlame and i think both are going to have such success as the Lord of the Rings did. By the way the Lord of the Rings has been voted as the best movie of all time. It has the most awards, fans, supporters e.t.c.
più di un anno fa ShadowFlame said…
Both films eh..I did some digging in the links you've posted. Here's some info I gathered.

Friday, July 25th 10:00-11:00 TheOneRing.net: The Hobbit— Middle Earth returns with the announcement that The Hobbit will be developed into a feature film directed by Guillermo del Toro and produced by Peter Jackson. The world’s largest Tolkien community, TheOneRing.net, takes you behind the scenes of the latest news, announcements, and rumors pertaining to the production of the new film. Chris Pirrotta (TheOneRing.net), Larry Curtis (TheOneRing.net), Cliff Broadway (TheOneRing.net), Kristin Thompson (The Frodo Franchise), and possible special guests present this early look at making The Hobbit happen! Room 32AB

Take notice of the fact that Peter Jackson is directing and Guillermo del Toro is producing. Not two films. So, if there's a rebuttal I want to know, because otherwise this is a misunderstood forum.
ShadowFlame you misunderstood. Two films are going to be made like i said it above. I know that very well. Trust me. Search better in link and you will see that two films are going to be made.
Could ya give me a more direct link? I went to the site again, nothing. I just read what I posted, and there was no 'more' button to read on.
The one Ring net always posts new news. I read about the two films a couple of months ago but i am sure they will post it again for more people to know. But if you want to know about that now, you can go again to link and select news archive of earlier months. Who knows, perhaps you get lucky and see it.
egad, not what i was implying.
più di un anno fa csistokes said…
i bet that the one by peter jackson will do better. i aso think that its kind of late to to more of the lord of the rings related movies.
più di un anno fa Dearheart said…
YAY for The Hobbit!! I'm excited and I can't wait to see it!

No, precious! They will ruins it. Shred it to pieces yesss, they will...

NO! Peter Jackson is our friend! Give Toro a chance, he is a good man, nice man...

But he hasssn't worked on a LotR film before, precious. He can't be trusted, no.

How does it know he can't be trusted unless we lets him try? Perhaps he will gives us a strong role in his movie and gives us pretty fishes!

Or he will gives us a lousy role. And no fishes.

Not listening! Not listening!

Peter Jackson did well, precious, but LotR has had it's time. And Toro will ruin The Hobbit, yesss...we feels it in our bones...

But - didn't we want the nasty hobbit ruined in the first place?

And so the argument continued into the late hours of nightfall... :)
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Fashion_life said…
This are wounderfull news!!!
No two films are coming out, my dear friend. link

I believe you misunderstood the information you've read.
più di un anno fa nuffsaid4sure said…
we shall wait with interest at the manifestation of this new adaptation in regards this Hobbit film situation yeah 4 sure .
più di un anno fa GreatNickolas said…
Amazing
più di un anno fa mrs-mindfreak said…
Awesome!
più di un anno fa Mallory101 said…
omg cool but frodo or sam wont be in it or most of the others
più di un anno fa swimswamswum said…
CAN'T WAIT! I've been knowing about this firever and just ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
più di un anno fa i_luv_angst said…
Finally!! The animated version is so creepy!!
più di un anno fa nanelarya said…
I love PJ, but Guillermo del Toro is an amazing director as well, just watch Pan's Labyrinth and it's clear he will do a great job. PJ will still be part of the project anyway. I am really looking forward to this.
più di un anno fa i_luv_angst said…
If it helps the one movie/two movies situation any, this is what I found on theonering.net:
1.2. What will be in the second movie?
If The Hobbit does comprise the first film (see question 1.1), the second movie will cover some of the events in Middle-earth during the 60 years between the end of The Hobbit, when Bilbo returns to Bag End in the year 2941 of the Third Age, and the Long Expected Party that opens The Fellowship of the Ring, in the year 3001 of the Third Age. According to PJ: “At this stage, we’re not imagining a film that literally covers 60 years, like a bio-pic or documentary. We would figure out what happens during that 60 years, and choose one short section of time to drop in and dramatise for the screen.”

Possible events that could be included:

- Sauron returns to Mordor
- Gollum ventures from the Misty Mountains in search of Bilbo and ends up in Mordor
- Aragorn and Arwen meet
- Aragorn and Galdalf meet
- A young Aragorn leaves Rivendell and travels south to fight for Rohan and Gondor under the alias of Thorongil
- The Dwarves, led by Balin, re-inhabit Moria

There has also been mention of taking one character, such as Aragorn or Gandalf, and following their story-line over the 60 year time-frame. Essentially, the film rights include anything from the text or appendices of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. What definitely will not be included in either movie are events or characters from Tolkien’s other works including The Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales and The History of Middle-earth series.

Squeeee!! *bounces excitedly* If they pick one character, I reeeeaaally hope it's Aragorn. His backstory has so much potential for the big screen.

Then again, maybe I've read too much fan fiction about him. :p
più di un anno fa king_wa said…
Have you guys ever seen the animated version? It's so weird... I hope that this film will make up for it.
last edited più di un anno fa
*gags* Ugh...don't even MENTION that butchering of Tolkien's masterpiece... *shudders*
più di un anno fa green79 said…
big smile
YAY! FINALLY! I'm so excited!!!!
più di un anno fa London said…
heart
AWESOME!!!! I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!