Make Your Own Warrior Cat! Don't copy others characters!

MysictheCat posted on Sep 05, 2009 at 02:37PM
Here,I don't want people copying other pics of someones Warrior Cat form.Example:If you stole my pic (below),Leopardpelt(my warrior cat form),you would be reported,and it would be copy.Here is a place where you can draw&download: www.sketchfu.com !sign up&draw there!You can download the drawings,and put them here!(NO STEALING THE PIC BELOW BECAUSE I DREW THE PIC ON SKETCHFU!)
 Here,I don't want people copying other pics of someones Warrior Cat form.Example:If te ha rubato, stola my pic

Make Your Own Warrior Cat! 7 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Mistyflower said…
Mistyflower
last edited più di un anno fa
 Mistyflower
più di un anno fa Mistyflower said…
sorry if this is someone else's ill change it if that happens.
più di un anno fa TokkiDokki said…
Oh my God...I have so many (for fanfictions and such) so I'll list my favorites. Foxpaw - ginger she-cat with a white-tipped plume tail and green eyes; Berrypaw - dark red tom with a broad face and amber eyes; Thunderpaw - swift brown tom; Whitepaw - pure black tom with one white paw; Thunderpaw - brown tom with broad shoulders and large, strong paws; Nightstorm - black tom with a white spot on his forehead; Cloudheart - pure white she-cat with unusual greyish eyes; Rabbitpelt - small grey tom with fur as soft as a rabbit's fur. I swear, even though there is a Berrypaw in the series now, I made these cats before that. Like, three years ago...
più di un anno fa bluestarluver10 said…
smile
ok, i have four,whiteclaw-brown she~cat,one white paw with blue eyes,velvetstripe-velvet she`cat with green eyes,stealthwhisker-black tom with yellow eyes,and stripeeye-black tom,orange stripe on eye with amber eyes
più di un anno fa Lyoko343 said…
I have many as well, but I'll go as one: Wildfire brown she-cat with brown eyes.
più di un anno fa XxIvystar2345 said…
i know i hate it when people steal other peoples drawings that they worked so hard on just to find out someone stole it and claimed it as their own >:( its a good thing nobody stole my character (yet,probably :p )
più di un anno fa Fairstepshaven said…
My char is Jetstar, a sleek furred jet black she-cat with amber ringed eyes and shape claws. She's MINE. And I have another one- Canyonjumper- a small but swift white and flame colored she-cat with green eyes. She's MINE too. I'm working on their profiles right now, and I don't want anyone stealing them.