Maximum Ride Mistake in secondo Book?

18wanda posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 04:18PM
Did anyone else notice this? In School's Out--Forever when the flock was flying to the beach Max was telling us how great it would be just to settle on a deserted island and forget everyone's troubles. She also mentioned they could eat coconuts and Angel could "talk fish into commiting suicide for dinner." Weird, because Angel hasn't developed that skill yet. Only later when they were AT the beach did Angel proudly announce she could talk to fish. Well, where did Max get that idea earlier if Angel couldn't talk to fish yet? Has anyone else noticed this but me?

Maximum Ride 32 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa breebree446 said…
surprise
Never noticed it at first, but yeah, that is kind of strange.
più di un anno fa Aleria14 said…
I agree, that is strange. However, I hadn't noticed it until you pointed it out. But there are other little things that I've noticed..........but this ones weird.
più di un anno fa 18wanda said…
Yeah. I read it closely and knew I already read that Angel could talk to fish. Just felt like sharing to anyone who was unaware of this.
Speaking of which, did anybody else notice that, in the Final Warning, that they completely forgot about Angel's broken leg. She broke it when she, Akila, and Total fell down the hole and Max and Fang had to pull her out. Then Gozen broke her arm. It mentions that her arm is healing in the end, but her leg is never mentioned again. Did anyone else notice this?
last edited più di un anno fa
Good call, Breebee. They sure think it is fun to beat up Angel, don't they?
I know. So cruel! But look at it this way, the guys who hurt Angel fell from the sky and went BOOM!
Are you sure it wasn't me beating them up to pink pulps? I am pretty sure I caused some damage!
wink
It might have been you, not exaculy sure.
Oh, and at the ITEX headquarters in the third book, that was me throwing rocks over that wall. I confess...
più di un anno fa 123cosmo4 said…
Here is a mistake I found. Ari can't read or write and Max is teaching him how to in the dungeon. Well, how did Ari sign Wolverine on that kid's shirt in Disney World? And that happened in the second book!
Yeah. Cosmo has a great point unless Ari signed with scribbles.
I think he just wanted Max to teach him something, brother to sister.
più di un anno fa Fly_on said…
big smile
Here are two mistakes I found. Ok so in the first book at the Ari beats up Fang pretty bad right. And the seccond picks up right after and Ari slashes Fang's side, wasn't he still healing from the first time? Also in the first book it says they eccaped four years ago so Max was ten. It also says Ari was three, two years short of half of Max's age. Then in new york when Max is fourteen Ari is seven. Did he just skip two years?
Ari was three when Max escaped four years ago so that makes seven. I don't think that is a mistake. And I think Fang was ok after that in the first book.
blush
Oh yeah. Shoot didn't really think that one through.
It's ok. No shame in sharing.
più di un anno fa karecitay said…
monkey
hmmm....
-goes to check-
-comes bak-
ur rite...but
i think what max meant was angel could like mind control them...
idk
That is like telling me, why not I use my death ray to blow up the school, and I don't have a death ray shooting from my fingertips. Then later I do. What a "coincedence" right?
wink
Ok this is totally thought through. What happens with the tunnel under the school and the files in the seccond book. they leave and never meantion it again. whats up with that?
Just kind of goes along with the story I guess.
tongue
Well i think that was kind of wennie-ish of james patterson to just leave that. Maybe he'll bring it back the FANG. Is it really fair to name the next one Fang. Because if he makes another one I doubt hes gonna name it "iggy" or "nudge"
più di un anno fa shall964 said…
have you guys noticed that in the final warning Brigid's hair is blonde, but then in the next book, Max, it's red, just like Fang likes?
I did notice that! Total mistake there.
Along the lines of hair Max's hair color changes in almost every book. It starts of blonde. then in the seccond its sandy and in the third its blonde again and the fourth its blonde but in the fifth its brown.
Ugh. My brain hurts form too many mistakes...
I finished Final Warning again. Angel didn't break her foot or anything, just sprained it. There was nothin about that.
più di un anno fa kirsti said…
zzz
I don't think she meant talking TO the fish, I think she meant mind controlling the fish.
più di un anno fa -looneyluna- said…
so apparently max gets her hair highlighted or whatever with pink in schools out -forever but then later in that book when the erasers attack the flock on their wway home from school her hair has blonde highlights in it~! then again on her date with sam!! just thought id point that out... idk

<3 maximum ride
<3 <3 <3 FANG <3 <3 <3
Max's hair color mystifies us all.
più di un anno fa -looneyluna- said…
heh heh heh XD XD XD
più di un anno fa bookworm101 said…
smirk
Yes, it does. Although, my hair is kinda like that... No joke, in the summer, my hair is almost all blonde with very little brunette. Then, in the winter (*cough cough*, now), it turns dark brown and the blonde almost completely dissapears. I'm beginning to think that I'm a total freak of nature...
più di un anno fa rosie_nightshad said…
oh, goodness I feel bad for james Patterson now, I mean...have you wrote a book? I totally agree with you and almost find it funny--these mistakes, but I like to write books and stories alot and i have found bigger holes in my stories before, so when you fix em you tend to find that you forgot a peice.luckily these are only little mistakes...but its still funny...