Merlin Anyone else Amore Arthur?

Lubbeelou posted on Dec 06, 2009 at 11:53PM
Don't get me wrong Merlin is lovely too but I love Arthur!! =D

Merlin 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa knight_princess said…
Yes... Arthur is extremely handsome! Do you know how many times he takes his shirt off in Series 2? And one time he's almost naked???

I think this is due to Fans.....
I think all the EXTREMELY SLASHY Merlin/Arthur scenes are in there too!

Anyway, I don't like Arthur for the fact he's often shirtless, I like him because he is strong, brave and quite funny at times!!

But Merlin, I have to say, has a bigegr place in my heart.....

Only by a few milimetres!
 Yes... Arthur is extremely handsome! Do te know how many times he takes his camicia off in Series 2? A
più di un anno fa Shepard14 said…
I like him alot! He is such a big cuddly teddybear hidden beneath a brave, selfless guy!!
più di un anno fa AussieTiva said…
Arthur is my favourite character, and it doesn't help that he is blond, blue eyed and is really sexy. Beneath all of that prat-ness and pomp, there is a good man struggling to please his father. That's all I have to say for now.
più di un anno fa babe9305 said…
yeah, Arthur is my fave character, boy, what i'd do to play Guinevere!
Does anyone know if he's straight, because there's so much talk about him and colin?
più di un anno fa Lubbeelou said…
mischievous
@Knight_princess I looooooove that photo! :D

più di un anno fa Mallory101 said…
heart
So do I! I'm love with that photo. And I Agree with You Bre ! He is like a Teddy Bear (: And His eyes are UH-MA-ZING.
 So do I! I'm Amore with that photo. And I Agree with te Bre ! He is like a Teddy orso (: And His eyes
più di un anno fa Shepard14 said…
Absolutely LOVE him!...I agree with you Mallory, his eyes are UH-MAZ-ING! lol he is so cool
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Ginevra17 said…
I just LOVE Arthur!! He's my favourite character after Merlin (of course! XD)and I agree with all of you: he's strong and brave and he also has a big heart! ♥
heart
Uhmmmm *dies* did you see the S3 opener?? Some more shirtless Arthur, I think I was grinning from ear to ear!! xD
Ok, all three episodes so far have had shirtless Arthur in!! This keeps getting better :D
più di un anno fa AmyofCamelot said…
I LOVE ARTHUR