Merlin Merlin fan Fourm Chat ♥

Elbelle23 posted on Aug 20, 2010 at 12:44PM
So, I`m fairly new to the spot, although I`ve loved Melin since it first started.
I`d love to start a forum for all us Merlin fans. A place for us fans to chat and get to know eachother :) Talk not necessarily about Merlin, but about anything! :)

So Introduce Yourself If You`d Like To Be A Part Of The Forum!
♥ Amy-link
♥ Breanna-link
♥ Chickencheese-link
♥ Elle-link
♥ Mallory-link
♥ Scarlett-link

last edited on Aug 24, 2010 at 12:42AM

Merlin 232 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 232

più di un anno fa Elbelle23 said…
So I will start :)

Hey I am Elle, I am 16 and live in Australia :)
I Love Merlin, I have got both seasons on DVD.
I love to read and write, and I write stories in my free time.
My Favourite shows are One Tree Hill, Merlin, Glee Gossip Girl and the OC
My favourite books are Harry Potter and Vampire Academy.
I love the friendhsip with Merlin and Arthur it's my favourite part of the whole show.

My Favourite Parings are Puck/Rachel, Brooke/Julian, Nathan/Haley, Gwen/Arthur, Seth/Summer, and Chuck/Blair

Hopefully I`ve started a good forum, where I can meet some awesome Merlin fans !
Take care, and talk soon :D
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Shepard14 said…
Hi! My name is Breanna (but you can call me Bre)
I am 15 years old and I live in the United States of America

My favorite tv shows are Merlin♥♥♥, Fringe♥♥

I LOVE Merlin, and own Season1 and 2 on an External hard drive! i have been watching them over again

I LOVE to write and make up my own stories, Although I generally don't finish them hehehe

My past obssession was Harry Potter, in fact it's one of my favorite series, which also includes all of Jane Austens works and Last of the Mohican's by James Fenimoore Cooper

(here's a secret...I was totally obssessed with Legolas the first time I saw the LOTR....It was a great trilogy! I love so many characters but I was obssessed with him for a while! ;)

My favorite couples are
Ron/Hermione ( Harry Potter), Peter/Olivia ( Fringe), Arthur/Gwen (Merlin!), and Myka/Pete from Warehouse 13

Pleased to meet you!
più di un anno fa Mallory101 said…
Hii! I'm Mallory [Mally,Mal,whatever]
I'm 16 & I live in the USA.

-My Favorite Tv Shows are: Merlin♥,NCIS♥ & CSI:Miami

I LOVE horses. I ride too.♥ I've been riding since I was 4. It's a true passion. I ride a 22 year old Thoroughbred named Dakota & I love him to death.♥Hes Become my Best Friend.

Merlin is UH-MA-ZING. I've yet to buy it on DVD. Since I live in America its kinda tricky just to walk into the video store and ask for Merlin...*sigh*

My Past Obsession[Sorry Breanna, I'm stealin' this;I'm clueless what to write.lol]..was LOTR. I'd watch Lord of the Rings like 3 times a week.I was very obsessive.Yet I've only read 1 of the books...I don't like reading much.

Fave Couples are: Abby/McGee, Tony/Ziva,Merlin/Freya,Gwen/Lancelot & Eric/Calleigh from CSI:Miami.

I Fanpop 7 days a week.[Wow,I sound lazy]Sometimes I'll be on Fanpop at 1 in the morning...Now thats another Obsession.

I've got an Awesome Cat. Named Puffer...[Ask if you want to...lol]He's a Blue Abyssinian.He's 8 but acts like a kitten.

Yupp.That's a little about me. Haha.

Nice to meet you.
più di un anno fa chickencheese said…
Hi, I'm Chickencheese (I'm not allowed to put my real name *rolls eyes*), I'm 13 in a few weeks and I live in the UK.

I love Merlin more than any of you put together -hee hee! My other favourite TV shows are Doctor Who, Total Wipeout, Horrible Histories and Blue Peter (I have a BP badge)
My favourite books are I Am Not A Serial Killer by Dan Wells, Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen, Pride And Prejudice And Zombies by Seth Grahame Smith.

I love reading, writing stories and poems, painting, daydreaming, singing (Owl City and in my choir), listening to music (especially Owl City) and watching Merlin :D

My fave couples are Arthur/Gwen, Hermione/Ron and Colin Morgan/ME!!!!

I have 4 pet chickens called Ommelette, Strawberry, Chocolate and Ginger.

My favouriet actors are all the Merlin actors- especially Colin Morgan <3 ,David Tennant, Matt Smith and karen Gillan.

LOL, a little about me :D
Great to meet you
smile
Hey everybody :) It's really great to meet you all :) I
più di un anno fa MerlinLemon said…
mischievous
Hey, I'm Amy and I'm totally awesome.

First of all - Merlin is the best show in the world and we ALL know that, but I just wanted to get it out of the way. Also, Arthur is probably the most hottest thing to ever walk the planet. Bradley and Colin are my top guys.

Well, I love to write. I'm even considering it as a career! Mostly I write stories, but I have - like - six going at once and it's gets all mucked up, but it's fun so I keep it up. So punctuation and spelling are important to me and that annoys my friends =D And my fave book ever is Percy Jackson. Well, my fave book series ever.

My other fave show is Doctor Who - with the tenth doctor, though. And my fave actors are Bradley James, Colin Morgan, Logan Lerman, David Tennant and Freddie Highmore - but he doesn't make the top four. Also, I love Lord of the Rings and Sam, Merry and Pippin are awesomeness!

I live in a small town in Australia and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. But I would love to travel the world. Well, go to Europe especially! I have the best friends in the world and I'm so glad to have met them. So, yeah, that's me in a nutshell.... A giant nutshell. If you wanna get to know me, just ask =D

So, nice to meet you all and you're awesome!
Awesome idea, by the way, Elle. Rock on!
Love,
Amy xxx
 Hey, I'm Amy and I'm totally awesome. First of all - Merlin is the best mostra in the world and we A
Hey Amy :)
Also, Arthur is probably the most hottest thing to ever walk the planet. Bradley and Colin are my top guys
I agree %100 :) Bradley has the best blue eyes. *Swooon*

Well, I love to write. I'm even considering it as a career! Mostly I write stories, but I have - like - six going at once and it's gets all mucked up, but it's fun so I keep it up. So punctuation and spelling are important to me and that annoys my friends =D And my fave book ever is Percy Jackson. Well, my fave book series ever.
Oh, I love writting as well, do you have FanFiction? I am currently reading the Percy Jackson Series at the moment.

I live in a small town in Australia and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. But I would love to travel the world. Well, go to Europe especially!
Ohhh I live in Australia too :) I live in Victoria.
Me and Mum and going to England in September, I really want to go to Greece, Italy and Spain though.

I really hope people like this fourm :)

Heyhey!!

I agree %100 :) Bradley has the best blue eyes. *Swooon*
Elle, that's why I love him! They are so blue and awesome and dreamy and everything nice you could think of!!

Oh, I love writting as well, do you have FanFiction? I am currently reading the Percy Jackson Series at the moment.
Well, I dunno what FanFiction is - like a website? I don't actually write fanfiction. I've never even tried, actually. And Percy Jackson is awesome, hope you enjoy it. I know I did. Have you seen the movie?

Ohhh I live in Australia too :) I live in Victoria.
Me and Mum and going to England in September, I really want to go to Greece, Italy and Spain though.

I live in Viccy, too! How cool, eh?
Naw, you get to go to England. That's where I wanna go. And I want to go to Greece and Italy, too! I wanna go to Athens and Venice. That would be awesome!

Well, I like this forum and I'm sure others will, too!
His eyes ain't that blue in the picture, but he's still dreamy *sigh*
 Heyhey!! [i]I agree %100 :) Bradley has the best blue eyes. *Swooon*[/i] Elle, that's why I Amore
kiss
I am a HUGGGEEEE fan of blue eyes :)

Well, I dunno what FanFiction is - like a website? I don't actually write fanfiction. I've never even tried, actually. And Percy Jackson is awesome, hope you enjoy it. I know I did. Have you seen the movie?
Yeah you write stories about tv shows and stuff, you can make it up. Yeah I am up to the 3rd book, and I loveeeee the movie. I love Logan Lerman.

I live in Viccy, too! How cool, eh?
Naw, you get to go to England. That's where I wanna go. And I want to go to Greece and Italy, too! I wanna go to Athens and Venice. That would be awesome!

I love Victoria!
Yeah I can't wait, I love all that culture and stuff.

Hahaha yeah I hope more poepl will join.
Anyway I have got to go, hope to speak to you sooon.
Byeeeeeee xo
più di un anno fa scarxtardis said…
Hi!
I'm Scarlett, age 13 and a half. Oh god, I'm from Victoria too! :D Eeee! I own both series of merlin on dvd as well! Both bradley and colin are my equal second celebrity crushes! My favourite show is Primeval, then Doctor Who(eleventh Doctor mostly) And Merlin is a close third. I LOVE Matt smith, he's my first celebrity crush, most definetly. I love to make friends, too, lol.
Favourite books: Merlin books and twilight series xD
Favourite tv couples: Eleven-Amy (doctor who), Merlin- Morgana, Gwen-Arthur, Abby-Connor (Primeval), so, yeah. :)
Nice to meet you all! Wow Elle, and Amy I know! Bradley has awesome blue eyes! I absolutely adore Bradley!♥ Arthur is one of my fave characters!
@Mallory101 That's ok! It's not stealin' I LOVE LOTR too!
Yeah I am up to the 3rd book, and I loveeeee the movie. I love Logan Lerman.
Elle, that was a great book! Ooh, Logan Lerman is so dreamy - almost as dreamy as Bradley but not quite! And I'm a sucker for blue eyes - his are bluey blue!!

Oh god, I'm from victoria too! :D Eeee!
haha, Scarlett, how crazy. Ooh, you love Matt Smith, eh? tsk tsk. Haha, just kidding =D Though I have to say, I'm more of a David Tennant fan =D

Well, you said Bradley has the best blue eyes. No offense- although his big blue eyes are brilliant, Colin's are even better!
chickencheese, although I have to disagree with you, guys with blue eyes are just plain schmexxi!! Colin's eyes are so awesome - actually, Merlin's are awesomer because they do the whole flashy thing!!

Bradley has awesome blue eyes! I absolutely adore Bradley!♥ Arthur is one of my fave characters!
Mine, too, Breanna! He's just so... so... so... EVERYTHING! Haha.

Nice to meet you alls!
più di un anno fa scarxtardis said…
haha, Scarlett, how crazy. Ooh, you love Matt Smith, eh? tsk tsk. Haha, just kidding =D Though I have to say, I'm more of a David Tennant fan =D

Haha! It is crazy, ain't it! Ahh, David Tennant fan here too! But Matt Smith is my doctor ^^

Well, you said Bradley has the best blue eyes. No offense- although his big blue eyes are brilliant, Colin's are even better!

I can't choose honestly! I love both brad and col, they both have amazing eyes ^^
mischievous
scarxtardis:Haha! It is crazy, ain't it! Ahh, David Tennant fan here too! But Matt Smith is my doctor
Yeah, such a coinky-dink!! Ooh, David Tennant was such a good actor. I got all teary-eyed in his last episode.

Elbelle23:Yeah you write stories about tv shows and stuff, you can make it up.
And, Elle, I decided to write a fanfiction. It's so crazy and messed up, but it was fun writing it =D
 [b]scarxtardis:[/b][i]Haha! It is crazy, ain't it! Ahh, David Tennant fan here too! But Matt Smith is
big smile
And, Elle, I decided to write a fanfiction. It's so crazy and messed up, but it was fun writing it =D
Woooo Amy awesome! Let me know what it's about :D

And I would love to say WELCOME everyone!
Helllo?
hi...hahaha How are you Elle?
Yes, Please Amy! Tell me all about your fanfiction! I would love to read it
mischievous
Woooo Amy awesome! Let me know what it's about :D
okay, I can post it and send the linky

Yes, Please Amy! Tell me all about your fanfiction! I would love to read it
naw, Bre, you are so kinddd
link

you kind of have to have seen Doctor Who to get it =D
I've heard about Doctor Who...But never have got around to watching it. Is it good? Lol. XD

mischievous
^^ Yeah, Mallory, it's good! If you like the Sci-Fi kinda stuff, but it has a real funny side, like Merlin has a funny side, you know. And I think it's really clever.
 ^^ Yeah, Mallory, it's good! If te like the Sci-Fi kinda stuff, but it has a real funny side, like M
Amy! I read your fanfiction! It was awesome! You tied it together so well!! I read it twice! Great, great job!
If anyone else writes a fanfiction PLEASE tell me! I would love to read it!
I love Merlin and Doctor Who, awesome shows
Hey Scarlett, I totally agree with you!, both Brad and Col are great! I can't really choose a favorite...I guess Arthur by just a sliver...I don't know,,,,what do you guys think?
mischievous
^^THANKS, BRE!!
I always wanted to see what would happen if my two fave shows (Merlin and Doctor Who) went together. Now we know! Haha, not really. But I am writing another bit to it. I'll let you know when I post it.
Did you write any fanfiction?
 ^^THANKS, BRE!! I always wanted to see what would happen if my two fave shows (Merlin and Doctor Who
mischievous
And I choose Arthur!!!
Just a tad more than Merlin.
It's so hard to choose, but there it is.
 And I choose Arthur!!! Just a tad più than Merlin. It's so hard to choose, but there it is.
Arthur is AMAZING. <33 You know me Breanna...And my Anti-Arwen-ness. Hahaha. Colin is a wonderful actor though. His smile is so adorkable.He's incredibly Hot...So is Bradley haha.:D Bradley's blue eyes are gorgeous though...

No Idea Where This image is from. Anybody?
 Arthur is AMAZING. <33 te know me Breanna...And my Anti-Arwen-ness. Hahaha. Colin is a wonderful act
mischievous
^^ I agree with you, Mallory =D
And I have Nooooo idea where that's from.
That other thing Colin was doing? I dunno what it's called...
link
heart
Lol. And YES Wikipedia is the answer to all. I've would've never known some things about Merlin,Arthur,Camelot,etc ; If it weren't for Wiki!

But I mean You also gotta love link,link, and link!
@ Amy-Your Welcome!, and I am the same...Arthur just a tad
@ Mallory- LOL Yes, I do know you and your Anti-ArWen-ness lol, but that's cool! Oh, I know, you hit the nail on the head, they are both so awesomely awesome lol
No, I don't know where that photo came from
mischievous
Yeah , Never seen it before But Colin looks HOTTT. Haha .
mischievous
Just coz he's got his shirt off....
HAHA
 Just coz he's got his camicia off.... HAHA
mischievous
Random Question: Are any of you guys on the Merlin Fansite? link
Hellllo?
più di un anno fa chickencheese said…
Lol, Amy- love Merlin's flashy eye thingy!

And that picture of Colin...hee hee
And that other one-Mallory- was from A Prayor For My Daughter, a play Colin was in, his character was Jimmy. I haven't seen it, I just looked it up.
più di un anno fa nimone said…
blush
hi i am new here sooo whats every one talking about besides merlin
@MerlinLemon--- No, I am not! I am kinda hesitant because I don't want too much info on the new season when it airs..but I might reconsider that

@nimone-- Hi Nimone! How are you? This is a forum chat about predominately Merlin, but, hey just jump right in and introduce yourself...Talk about anything!
QUESTION
I know several of you have somehow managed to quote someone, like when you are referring to something they said, but I can't seem to do it? Help!
You mean in italics? "Shut Up Merlin"

Simple! [ i ]text[ /i ] - But just without spaces.

Oh, I see...I though there was like a special button HAHAH I bet that made me look stupid
Lol .

And No ! I asked!...said the same thing. lol .But No it's alright...Kinda confusing at first.

And Damn! The whole Merlin crew was in San Diego in July...Wish I would've known
smile
Oh, I see...I though there was like a special button HAHAH I bet that made me look stupid
Bahahahaha I wish there was a special button Bre, it would be sooooo much easier! Hahahaha
Lol! Ikr! Buttons are soooo much easier!!!

Question!!!! Merlin Musketeers [?]
I'm totally confused. Did I miss something? Anyone care to explain ....See now I look stupid. lol
LOL Mallory, I would love an easy button!....no you don't look stupid! lol
It's something heartmerlin2,knight_princess and I started...we just call ourselves the Merlin musketeers..it's nothin' special...chickencheese asked if she could become one and we just messaged knight_princess to see if she was ok with it, but she doesn't get on all that often, so...hope that helps!
btw..I loved that interview with Warwick Davis...he is so cool!
mischievous
Ohhh ! Thats cool . and Lol Me too! I thought it was really go. I really wanted to go [to Comic-Con]!!!

& Omg . Found a new amazing Arthur Icon! ;)
 Ohhh ! Thats cool . and lol Me too! I thought it was really go. I really wanted to go [to Comic-Con]!
lol Mallory! ;) It is a good icon lol
wink
Of Course...It's Bradley + the Bonus He's Shirtless!

I can' recall all the times Bradley was shirtless in Season 2....[Well I can ;)...But]He basically almost naked! Jeez...
mischievous
Haha, Mallory, you're totally right. And I was listening to the first episode with audio commentry with Bradley and Colin and they were counting the times Bradley was shirtless is the first ep. It was funny =D
mischievous
Lol. Any Episode Where Bradley is Shirtless....Is my fave. Haha. Plus there's a few episodes Where He has the sexy hair thing going on (:
 Lol. Any Episode Where Bradley is Shirtless....Is my fave. Haha. Plus there's a few episodes Where He