Michael Jackson If te could do a moive with Michael, What movie would it be? What character would te want michael to be? And What Character would te be???

foreveraMJJFan posted on Sep 13, 2012 at 01:56AM
If i were to do a movie with michael i would choose the "The Hunger games" I would have like to play Katniss and Michael could have been Cinna. :)
 If i were to do a movie with michael i would choose the "The Hunger games" I would have like to play

Michael Jackson 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa cherl12345 said…
If were to do a movie together, it would be a remake of the 1942 classic, "Casablanca", in the film I'm Ingrid Bergman and Michael is Humphrey Bogart, and he was a fan of old movies. We share a passionate a love scene and all the good stuff in between.
 If were to do a movie together, it would be a remake of the 1942 classic, "Casablanca", in the film I
più di un anno fa M_Annie_J said…
heart
If I could do a movie with MJ , I would like it to be Twilight ,Michael plays the role of Edward Cullen "The Vampire " & I would be his Bella ;)
 If I could do a movie with MJ , I would like it to be Twilight ,Michael plays the role of Edward Cull
più di un anno fa mywaymj84 said…
I would like mine to be the "Titanic!" I would love to be Rose and Michael to be Jack! :)
last edited più di un anno fa
 I would like mine to be the "Titanic!" I would Amore to be Rose and Michael to be Jack! :)
più di un anno fa Evyke83 said…
If i would do a movie with Michael it would be Dirty Dancing, I would be Frances 'Baby' Houseman and Michael would be Johnny Castle. So romanic
 If i would do a movie with Michael it would be Dirty Dancing, I would be Frances 'Baby' Houseman and