Film Wicked Laughs

Pyjamarama posted on Aug 31, 2011 at 05:58AM
Mwahahahahahahahah! The evil laugh competitions on GAvillain inspired me to put up an assortment of the evil laughs of my favorite movie villains. If there are any wicked laughs I forgot to add, please comment. Wicked laughs are as follows: Scar (The Lion King) Thrax (Osmosis Jones) Randall Boggs (Monsters, Inc.) Gaston (Beauty and the Beast) Victor Quartermaine (Wallace and Gromit) Mulgarath (The Spiderwick Chronicles) Vlad Vladikoff (Horton Hears a Who) Tai Lung (Kung Fu Panda) Shan-Yu (Mulan) Lamia (Stardust) Queen Narissa (Enchanted) Rene Belloq (Raiders of the Lost Ark) The Raccoons (Brother Bear 2) Shere Khan (The Jungle Book 2) Captain Hook (Return to Never Land) Ruber (Quest for Camelot) Darla Dimple (Cats Don't Dance) Chef Skinner (Ratatouille) Ratchet and Madame Gasket (Robots) Tzekel-Kan (The Road to El Dorado) Ursula (The Little Mermaid) The Toad (Flushed Away) Count Olaf (Lemony Snicket) Captain Hook (2003 Peter Pan) Gus (Night at the Museum) Zira (The Lion King 2) Botticelli (The Tale of Despereaux) Morgana (The Little Mermaid 2) The Other Mother (Coraline) The Monstars (Space Jam) Dr. Calico (Bolt) Wicked Witch of the West (The Wizard of Oz) Clayton (Tarzan) Shaw (Open Season) Stromboli (Pinocchio) Makunga (Madagascar 2) Hades (Hercules) Gallaxhar (Monsters vs Aliens) Marina Del Rey (The Little Mermaid 3) The Fossa (Madagascar) Captain Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) Jafar (Aladdin) Imhotep (The Mummy) Muska (Castle in the Sky) Drake (The Pebble and the Penguin) Norman Snively (Air Bud) Al McWhiggin (Toy Story 2) Darla (Finding Nemo) Sid (Toy Story) Cruella De Vi (101 Dalmatians) Mrs. Tweedy (Chicken Run) Oogie Boogie (The Nightmare Before Christmas) Charlie Anna (Roadside Romeo) Syndrome (The Incredibles) Emperor Zurg (Toy Story 2) The Wicked Queen (Snow White) Buster (Lady and the Tramp 2) Captain Gantu (Lilo and Stitch) Bruce (Finding Nemo, although he isn't really evil) Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty) The Coachman (Pinocchio)

Film No risposte