Film Bollywood MOvies Songs And News.

simba1211 posted on Apr 06, 2013 at 02:04PM
Hi there,
there is nothing on Hindi Cinema so I thought I will Start this thread Here we will share discuss and have fun on all the bollywood related movies songs and gossips.
 Hi there, there is nothing on Hindi Cinema so I thought I will Start this thread Here we will share

Film 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa simba1211 said…

Mere Dad Ki Maruti- Music Review
Hi there,
The songs of the latest hindi movie mere dad ki maruti are nice The songs are a North Indian hand-grenade set to explode in the palm of your hand...
The opening song
Punjabiyaan Di Battery - the first time Mika and Yo Yo Honey Singh have collaborated, a track guaranteed to get your batteries charged.

Hip Hip Hurrah - this track is the butter chicken of the album. And it's yummy!

The title track, Mere Dad Ki Maruti has none other than the superstar of Punjab, Diljit Dosanjh lending his voice. He is popular for his collaboration with Yo Yo Honey Singh on Goliyaan, and his solo hits like Radio and more. This one is an instant earworm.

Mere Dad Ka Mash Up is a special track mixed by DJ Shadow and DJ Raamji Gulati with some extra Punjabi tadka in it.

Student of the year- Music Review

HI there,

The songs of the latest hindi movie student of the year are very nice.The first song of the movie
Ratta Maar a very situational college number that narrates the stress student's face during exams.The song has a lot of guitar strums and drums.

Vele- A youthful party number the movie brings another groovy track by Vishal-Shekhar.

Kukkad Kamal Dha is a typical bhangra pop composition which is familiar in all Karan Johar films.

Disco Deewane - A lavishly composed track this number includes tracks of Nazia Hassan's cult number Disco Deewane. A very peppy dance number this one has been rendered by Benny Dayal and Sunihdi Chauhan who have been blended well with Nazia Hassan's voice.

Ishq Wala Love a soft love ballad sung effortlessly by Neeti Mohan, Shekhar and Salim Merchant. The music is soft and soothing, though the love triangle factor is apparent throughout the song.

Bollywood News
Krishna Raj Kapoor hospitalized

Known as the first lady of Hindi cinema, Krishna Raj Kapoor was admitted to a South Mumbai hospital last week after she complained of weakness. Krishnaji had been feeling very low ever since she heard of her daughter Ritu Nanda's cancer relapse.
Reportedly, Krishnaji will be discharged in a couple of days. We wish her a speedy recovery.

Bollywood News
Priyanka to collaborate with Pitbull

After collaborating with Will.I.Am for her maiden international single 'In My City', Priyanka Chopra will now be working with well known American rapper Pitbull for her next single 'Exotic'.

PC is already in Miami recording her portions of the song and will be soon joined by Pitbull. Interestingly, Pitbull will also be seen performing live at the opening ceremony of IPL-6 in Kolkata tomorrow.

Bollywood News

Book titled Daayan to be launched to promote ETD

Vishal Bharadwaj and Ekta Kapoor are taking the promotions for Ek Thi Daayan a notch higher. They came up with a unique idea of producing a television series called 'Ek Thi Naayika', for which the top actresses of the television industry were roped in. Now, the duo is all set to release a book called 'Daayan' by Ved Prakash Sharma. This book will have real stories related to witches and supernatural powers.
Apart from the stories, it will also have a gist of the film. Interestingly, in one of the episodes, Shweta Tiwari was shown reading a Ved Prakash novel about daayans.
The book will soon be available in stores. Ek Thi Daayan is all set to release on 19th April, 2013.

HI there,
I saw the movie Rangrezz . here is my opin ion on the movie :)
Rangrezz revisits the youngistaan of India in the name of love, friendship, believe, marriage, lust and parenthood. Truly demands a look for those who are hooked in love or looking for getting hooked in love.There is lot of heart in Rangrezz which has the potential to reintroduces Priyadarshan to many fresh as a daisy after all these years, Pridarshan's touch is evident right from the word go in painting a eye ground portrait of life of the common Indian youth who disowns Pizza Hut, sleek wheels and smart phones and is deeply rooted with his limited resources but has a heart of a millionaire.Well in this age of live in relationships, some may argue for the gyaan on love and marriage...
Rangrezz gives complex to the 'brand' conscious generation next.Rangrezz main focus is on never ending friendship it also mentions the failure of today's youth in understanding their love and the true meaning of marriage. The terrible things that can result if you make a wrong judgement and misunderstand lust for love.
 HI there, I saw the movie Rangrezz . here is my opin ion on the movie :) Rangrezz revisits the yo
the first look of the upcoming movie Chennai Express
 the first look of the upcoming movie Chennai Express
new look of SRK in Chennai Express being shooted at Wai maharashtra near panchgani.
 new look of SRK in Chennai Express being shooted at Wai maharashtra near panchgani.
Deepika padukone and SR in Chennai expres
 Deepika padukone and SR in Chennai expres