Film Is The Host movie as good as the book?

shine0n posted on Apr 30, 2013 at 07:16PM
I read the book a years ago and loved it. I know the movie just came out and i'm going to see it soon. But to anyone who has read the book and has seen the movie do you think the movie was pretty good?

Film 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa KarinaCullen said…
mischievous
In my opinion! NO!
I loved the book but to make only one movie they cut a lot of action! Didn't like it! But you must love some screencaps... perfect landscaps... because of them i will use it in the movies 20in20!
più di un anno fa KateKicksAss said…
I loved the book, and I loved the movie too. Of course, the movie is never as good as the book, but I thought it was a pretty good adaptation, all things considered. I mean, the Host seems like it would be a pretty hard book to adapt. They did have to cut some things, but you can understand why they did with a lot of them. The acting was good, and there were a lot of great visuals, and overall, it was pretty faithful to the book. I think it's definitely worth seeing.
più di un anno fa shine0n said…
smile
Thanks guys. When I first read the book I'll always be very excited for the movie to come out, but most of the time, when they do come out, I get a huge disappointment, because the film producers always leave out crucial bits and pretty much change the whole story line. I understand that the film is a new sort of telling of the story, but the lack of content and lack of imagination makes me feel like I'm being cheated. I guess i'll have to go and check on this one. Who knows, maybe i'm gonna end up enjoying the movie:D
più di un anno fa KateKicksAss said…
Let us know what you think of it!