Film preferito Johnny Depp Movie?

IM-A-DEPP posted on Jun 20, 2013 at 03:41PM
Johnny Depp made a long list of movies, which one is your Favorite?
 Johnny Depp made a long lista of movies, which one is your Favorite?

Film 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa rosemina said…
Ed Wood for sure!
più di un anno fa Fidanzata said…
crying
I noticed him first time in "Edward Scissorhands".
I watched this movie when I was 11 or 12. I remember that I cried about this story.
And I thought that this is the best movie ever !
Then I watched many-many films with Johnny.
I liked "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street", "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "Chocolat"..
But still "Edward" is the very special film for me. And I am sure that "Edward" is the best Johnny Depp movie <3
last edited più di un anno fa
 I noticed him first time in "Edward Scissorhands". I watched this movie when I was 11 o 12. I rem
più di un anno fa k16tsubasa said…
I love pirates of Caribbean series. I mean I love his movies almost all of them. I think he is a amazing actor. He can do all kind of characteristics. That's the my favorite part. And all of the movies are very fun. I can watch again and again.
più di un anno fa k25rina said…
I know the "Edward Scissorhands" is the most famous movie that he's done but I never watched it. Someday I will but for now my favorite movie is the "Pirates of the Caribbean". I love his character and he did a great job being a pirate! He is such a good actor and I want to see him more in the future.
più di un anno fa Mjones8705 said…
smile
What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas were both really good but so was POTCaribbean. I don't know probably What's Eating Gilbert Grape.