Musical preferito Citazioni From Musical

JustHuddy posted on Oct 13, 2009 at 10:10PM
Title says it all! Share some of your favorite quotes from musicals!

Musical 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa JustHuddy said…
I have so many!

Next To Normal:

"Your life has kind of sucked, I think." "You got! Yay! Hooray!"

"Crazy is perfect, and fucked up is perfect, so I will be perfect for you."

RENT:

"Give in to love or live in fear."

"There is no future, there is no past, I live this moment as my last."

"Forget regret or life is yours to miss."

"There will always be women in rubber flirting with me, give me a break."

Les Mis

"In my life there's been no one like him anywhere, anywhere where he is. If he asked, I'd be his."

"And remember the truth that once was spoken: to love another person is to see the face of God."

Phantom:

"Pitiful creature of darkness, what kind of life have you known? God, give me courage to show you you are not alone!"

"Yet in his eyes, all the sadness of the world. Those pleading eyes that both threaten and adore."

"You alone can make my song take flight. It's over now, the music of the night."
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa dustfinger said…
smile
I've got only one right now. Its from Seussical. "A person is a person no matter how small" I'll think of more later
più di un anno fa DreamyGal said…
Oh I love all the ones from Phantom that JustHuddy quoted and these:
"Angel of Music, you've deceived me. I gave you my mind blindly."

This loathsome gargoyle, who burns in bell, but secretly yearns for heaven. Secretly...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came, that voice which calls to me and speaks my name...

No more talk of darkness. Forget these wide-eyed fears, I'm here. Nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. Let me be your freedom. Let daylight dry your tears. I'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you

più di un anno fa Samantha1297 said…
"Father once spoke of an angel; I used to dream he'd appear; Now as I sing I can sense him; and I know he's here..." -Phantom of the Opera

"I know this is no place for me; Still, I would rather be with you!" -Les Miserables

"I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason; Bringing something we must learn; and we are led to those who help us most to grow; if we let them; And we help them in return; Well, I don't know if I believe that's true; But I know I'm who I am today because I knew you..." -Wicked

"So, don't you fret, Monsieur Marius; I don't feel any pain; A little fall of rain can hardly hurt me now; (Marius: I'm here) That's all I need to know; And you will keep me safe; and you will keep me close; And rain... will make the flowers... (Marius: ...grow.)" -Les Miserables

"For God's sake, please stay 'til I am sleeping; And tell Cosette I love her and I'll see her when I wake..." -Les Miserables

"It well may be that we will never meet again in this lifetime; so, let me say before we part: so much of me was made from what I learned from you; you'll be with me like a handprint on my heart; And now whatever way our stories end; I know you have rewritten mine by being my friend." -Wicked

"So if you care to find me: look to the western sky! As someone told me lately, "Everyone deserves the chance to fly!" And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free! And those who'd ground me, take a message back from me: tell them how I am defying gravity! I'm flying high, defying gravity! And soon I'll match them in renown; And nobody in all of Oz; no wizard that there is or was; is ever gonna bring me down! (Glinda: I hope you're happy!) Bring me down!" -Wicked

I know, they're all kinda long... Tee hee XD
più di un anno fa GypsyMarionette said…
"Bright colors are for people who have no inner life and no imagination" Addams Family musical
più di un anno fa AaronHaley4ever said…
The Addam Family:
"Define Normal."

Jeckyll and Hyde:
"Man is not one but two
He is evil and good
and he walks the fine line
We'd all cross if we could."
più di un anno fa theycallmemimi said…
"Life is random and unfair, life is pandemonium!"
-The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

"I couldn't give a flying f*** what's normal, we haven't had a normal day in years."
-Next to Normal

"You stand before me and I barely know you. Is it so easy to leave? Where is the boy who said I was his soulmate? Where is the boy I believed? ...So much for our ever after, I thought the good guys would triumph, I trusted the hero, I didn't hear his goodbye."
-bare: a pop opera

"Do you wake up in the morning and need help to lift your head? Do you read obituaries and feel jealous of the dead? It's like living on a cliffside, not knowing when you'll dive, you don't know! You don't know what it's like to die alive!"
-Next to Normal

(wait, really? No Spring Awakening yet? Here I come, then!)
"Thought is suspect and money is their idol, and nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible."

"There's a moment you know...you're fucked."

"No, no I love you Hanschen! As I have never loved anyone!"
"And so you should."

"Were you really so blind and unkind to him?"

"Yes, I think I'm ready now. I'll be an angel."
più di un anno fa pookafusmcgee said…
smile
Honey, your my New York horror story. - jimmy, thoroughly modern millie
più di un anno fa Makybediva said…
SUNSET BOULEVARD 1993 JOE GILLIS "AREN'T YOU NORMA DESMOND YOU USED TO BE IN PICTURES YOU USED TO BE BIG" NORMA DESMOND "I AM BIG IT'S THE PICTURES THAT GOT SMALL.