My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica Blood of the Rose (Horror OC RP)

NocturnalMirage posted on May 25, 2014 at 10:21AM
Has it ever occurred to you, that the house have a soul too? The very place we make our home and live our lives everyday is more than just walls, windows, wood and bricks? If you listen carefully at night, you can hear the house moan and sigh. Because every house is full of memories. A good house comforts you, makes you relaxed, charges you up with strength and creativity. A good house is calm, cozy and radiates with inviting warmness.But not every house is like that...

Some houses are just bad. Such a place deprives your soul of peace and drips fear, doubt and desperation into your heart. These houses are cold, dark, rigid and unsettling. They lack the properties of the place we call home. Because some houses are just plain evil. Some houses are just waiting patiently, like a giant spider in the middle of its web, until the prey walks into the trap. Some houses just crave blood... Some houses will never let you go...

Deep within the endless labyrinth of the Everfree Forest, a group of adventurous spirits have wandered too far. Pursued by deadly timberwolves and a powerful storm, these unfortunate ponies seek shelter in an abandoned villa. But they will soon have to realize, this place offers none. Will they survive the encounter with the ancient, dark forces that haunt the villa?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- This is an OC RP, so you may only join with your own original character.

- You can either play as a living pony, a ghost, or both.

- There is no character/person limit.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- The house is possessed by a powerful dark force and is haunted by several spirits of both the good and the malicious kind.

- Think of the villa as an entity with free will. There will be several twists and the house will always try to murder you, to claim your soul.

- If your character is killed, you may return as a ghost. In this case, you can never leave the house again, because your soul will be trapped within those cursed walls.

- However, you get to manifest yourself as a ghost and you can decide whether to join the herd of malicious spirits who serve the house, or to help the remaining survivors.

- If you choose to be a malicious spirit, you'll have control over the mystical properties of the house in order to take another life. If you choose to be a good spirit, you can only give helpful advice to the survivors, since you'll have a perfect insight on how the villa "works", but you won't be able to intervene directly.

- The only way to free all the spirits is to destroy the entire villa, but for the sake of the RP, don't start with ideas like that. Besides it's gonna be a lot more difficult than it sounds. :)
 Has it ever occurred to you, that the house have a soul too? The very place we make our home and live

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 343 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 343

più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
For starters, I'll use my main OC.

Name: Summer Pride

Race: Unicorn

Personality: proud, short tempered, passionate, spiritual, very determined, sharp minded, experienced, persuasive. Like her son, she's quite ambivalent. She can be very loving and caring, yet cruel and vindictive at the same time. It depends on her mood and the ponies she's surrounded with.
 For starters, I'll use my main OC. Name: Summer Pride Gender: Mare Race: Unicorn Pe
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
I'll be useing a new OC this time.
Name: Willow Whisp
Race: Earth Pony
Personality: Quiet, and depressed
Bio: Little is known of him, other then that he has always stayed hidden in the Everfree Forest ever since he went in their years ago. He is presumed to have died
 I'll be useing a new OC this time. Name: Willow Whisp Gender: Stalion Race: Earth pony Personalit
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Name: Damian Domino
Race: Unicorn
Personality: patient,nice,quiet but his mind seems to be somewhere else most of the time and becomes unmindful of his surroundings
Bio: he usually stays in his personal library to read and occasionally,when inspiration strikes him,he gets out his whole lot of dominoes and forms different things...of course,making them fall in a chain to see if his work was a success,hence his cutiemark...though he does go out to get some fresh air once in a while,going on a walk...etc.
 Name: Damian Domino Gender: Stallion Race: Unicorn Personality: patient,nice,quiet but his mind se
alinah_09 commented…
p.s. the name reminds me of one of the games Cry played called 'Rule of the Rose' never seen it yet though... più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa izfankirby said…
Name: Poltergeist
Personality: Honest, often a bad judge of character, trusting, sometimes acts a bit crazy.
Bio: Often accompanied by his sister, Paradox he travels Equestria exploring hints of the paranormal. He has a sixth sense/extra sensory perception, but that doesn't mean he will always know there is a paranormal being among him immediately.
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Poltergeist Gender: Stallion Race: Earth pony Personality: Honest, often a bad judge of cha
Excellent! We can begin now! But, before that, I'd like to ask you: Would you rather start in a group or begin the adventure individually?
Individually please
Group...because i think being separated would leave us vulnerable
I'd prefer us not entering the mansion alone.
Very well then. Let the RP commence! :)

Our story begins deep within the Everfree Forest, beyond the known parts of the nefarious maze of trees... The sinister quietness settles on the land, as usual. But suddenly, the sound of rushing hoofsteps and beastly growls slit through the silence. A white mare races through the forest rapidly, pursued by a pack of hungry timberwolves. She's heading for a small clearing and when she comes out of the bushes, she unexpectedly bumps into two ponies, almost knocking them down to the ground.

Summer: What the?!
(is that our cue?)

Damian: ooofff! what the? who're you?
(Of course. :)

Summer: Run you fools! Run! *points at the forest behind her, where some beastly howls are audible*
Damian: oh dear! *quickly gets up* c'mon lets go! *starts to run in a random direction,seeing some part of the wolves*
Summer: *tries to fire a magic beam, but only a small spark erupts from her horn* Curses! My magic doesn't work effectively here! *continues running*
Damian: same *keeps running* blast! one of those Everfree storms...they DO come in random...*tries to block raindrops from getting to his eyes by using a bit of magic*
alinah_09 commented…
(by the way...i've watch the 1976 version of "The Omen" and i got to say......so close! dangit police!) più di un anno fa
NocturnalMirage commented…
te should watch the two sequels as well. :) più di un anno fa
alinah_09 commented…
(there's a sequel? well,then i guess i have something to do now!) più di un anno fa
Poltergeist: * after recovering, runs alongside the other two carrying a flashlight secured by a belt around his midriff* Hey!
Summer: We gotta lose those timberwolves! Perhaps they might lose our scent if we cross the river over there!
Poltergeist: *stops and bucks a gaining Timberwolf, then runs faster* *jumps in the river and starts swimming across*
Summer: *splashes in the water after an unusually high and strong jump, then she looks back* Hah! They stopped at the edge! They don't like water! *swims across*
Poltergeist: Aha! *gets across* *panting trying to catch his breath*
Summer: *stops beside Poltergeist, and she's panting as well* Ugh... this was close... I'm getting old for such fun...
Poltergeist: Too close.*looks inside saddlebag* Aww, my notebook got drenched in the river water.
Summer: *flips her mane to get the water out* Notebook? Are you a writer or something?
Poltergeist: Not really, I explore paranormal type things, and it would've been nice to document that Timberwolves stay away from water, anywaysI travel across Equestria so I could get a better understanding of the unknown.
Summer: The unknown? Some things are better left in the gloom. There are many forces that manipulate this world, but remain beyond our comprehension. Like our encounter for example... I never would have thought I'd literary run into somepony around these parts... Oh, but where are my manners? My name is Summer Pride. *holds out hoof* And you are?
Poltergeist: Mine would be Poltergeist. *shakes hooves with Summer Pride*Are you from around here? Do you know where we are?
Summer: Charmed. *shakes Poltergeist's hoof* But to answer your question: no. I was just wandering aimlessly when the timberwolves picked up on my scent and chased me here.
Damian: *just got out of the water* whew...oh,seems like another pony got caught up with the chase...but anyway,since we are all together,my name is Damian Domino...and i was actually on my way to travel to a small town here called Ponyville...but i seemed to got lost...really lost.
(I can't seem to wait much longer, so I'll use another pony if thats alright with you guys)
Name: Private Eye
Personality: Calm, polite, and a gentalpony
Bio: A well known detective who solves cases involving paranormal activity, he has heard of such activity in the Everfree Forest and wishes to find out about it
Private Eye: (Walks through forest) (Sees others) What is this. I should sneak quietly. They could be ghosts (Walks quietly) (Trips over branch and makes a loud snapping sound) Well, so much for quiet
 (I can't seem to wait much longer, so I'll use another pony if thats alright with te guys) Name: Pr
Damian:...*hears* who's there? show yourself!
Private Eye: (Gets up and dust dirt off his suit) Private Eye is the name, fellow ponies. I do have to wonder, what is a group of ponies doing out inthe Everfree Forest this late at night. Its quite dangerous
Poltergeist: As I was just telling Summer here, I was investigating the disturbances of this forest. Hoping to find out more information on the specters causing the disturbances.
Summer: *cranes her neck and sniffs into the air* Oh great... just great. Looks like a storm is heading this way... the temperature dropped by a few degrees, the moisture increased... oh and here's the wind too.

Suddenly a bright lightning slices through the dark skies, followed by a loud thunder.
Damian: crikey! well,we've better find some kind of shelter before it reaches us... *shakes head to get last of the water off*
Summer: Indeed. The storms around here could get really wild. I wouldn't wanna be out there when it hits...
Damian: alright,so where too...how about...*suddenly hears blurry whispers but forgets about it afterwards* over in that direction? *points somewhere* we might be lucky.
Summer: *takes a few steps ahead toward said direction and examines the forest* Hmm... you might be right. I see the signs of a path here. It was probably made by elks or deer, but it hasn't been in use for quite a while. *another lightning strikes again and the wind intensifies, while the light slowly fades away. Summer looks up to the sky with a concerned expression* I suggest we go right now... the storm is almost here.
Damian: yes,of course...lets move out,shall we? *walks ahead*
As we proceed further ahead, the forest gets more and more dense.

Summer: I hope this path leads somewhere safe! Some sort of cavern would be nice... it's getting harder to move ahead!
Damian: indeed...huh? wait a second,i think i see something...like a roof,or something...the trees are blocking some of the view...
Summer: *raises her head excitedly and looks around* Where? I don't see it...
Damian: there! *points high using hoof* it certainly looks like those tiles they put on on top of houses to me...we should confirm it.
Summer: *finally spots a small part of a chimney* Oh... I see it! But the path leads elsewhere... we must fight ourselves through this jungle in order to get there... *some cracking noises are heard for a glimpse* No, wait... Hmm... strange... I didn't see there was a crossing here... there's another path to the house. But I could swear it wasn't here before.
Damian:...maybe,but this forest IS kind of a maze,we just might have not noticed...but anyway,lets go!
Summer: Yes, you're probably right. It's just odd I haven't noticed it. I always have a sharp eye for small details... *walks ahead on the newly discovered path for a while* I lost sight of the chimneys! Do anypony see anything yet?
(we have to wrap this up soon for the others...)

Damian: hmm...not yet...oh! but i see a window from the corner of my eye!
(Of course.)

Summer: Am I the only one, who... ow! *unexpectedly bumps into something solid* What the hay? *rubs her muzzle, then tears down a few tendrils of some creepers and reveals that the solid object is a large, artistically forged iron gate*

(Something like this below)
 (Of course.) Summer: Am I the only one, who... ow! *unexpectedly bumps into something solid* What
Damian: good find! this certainly is an evidence to find...*moves some of the tree branches covering the way using magic* a mansion!
Summer: *tries to open the gate* Closed... why am I not surprised?
Damian: try using your magic,i'll help with it too *a blue aura then wraps a part of the gate*
Summer: Good idea! *the red aura of her magic surrounds the other wing of the gate* Now pull!

But before they could succeed a bright flash of an unknown, pale face breaks their concentration...