My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica Ask My OC, Power Play!

Edvine2 posted on Oct 09, 2014 at 03:10PM
I bet you have questions for Power Play to answer. Now you can ask them. Don't hold back. He certainly won't.
 I bet te have domande for Power Play to answer. Now te can ask them. Don't hold back. He certainl

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 27 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Edvine2 said…
Power Play: Uh... where's all the questions and the ponies who'll ask them?
Me: Give it time...
più di un anno fa AquaMarine6663 said…
Aqua: Erm... Power Play, how do you feel about going out with me in "Aqua Marine's journeys"?
Power Play: You want me to be your coltfriend, you mean? *thinks it over for a minute* Ah, the hay with it. Of course I will!
più di un anno fa AquaMarine6663 said…
Aqua: Yay! :3
Power Play: So... *rubs back of neck* How are we gonna go about this? This is a first for me.
AquaMarine6663 commented…
I know! I'll tel you... later! HUZAH! *flies out window* più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Master Sword: So, what city do you originate from in Equestria
Power Play: To the light green pony who asked me a question, I was born in Manehattan.
Master Sword: Do you know any members of the Mane 6
Power Play: I sometimes work on Applejack's farm, I regularly play video games with Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle, I live within trotting distance of Fluttershy, and I often get invited to parties Pinkie Pie is hosting. The only pony I don't know that well is Rarity.
Master Sword: Have you ever gone on any adventures
Power Play: Unless you count going into the Everfree Forest to find treasure to sell so I can buy the next triple-A video game, the answer is no. However, if given the opportunity, I'm always up for something more... fulfilling.
Power Play: Any more questions, Zelda pony?
Master Sword: Well, whats the next fanfic your going to be in
Power Play: I've never been in one...
Master Sword: If you could meet any pony in the world, who would it be
Power Play: Besides Celestia? I would have to go with Princess Cadence, actually. I've always wanted to visit the Crystal Empire.
Master Sword: Which city do you live in
Power Play: Ponyville. I left Manehattan 7 years ago.
Master Sword: What are some of your favorite places to go in Ponyville
Power Play: Aside from Sugarcube Corner, the one-stop shop to satisfy your sweet tooth? Well, I do visit Fluttershy from time to time, see as we're de facto neighbors. Up until it got BLOWN THE BUCK UP, I also went to Twilight's house-slash-library to learn a new spell on occasion; usually, it's an offensive one used to defeat evil monsters in some way, shape or form. And for some reason, Vinyl Scratch has a little dance club here in town that's open from the rising of the moon up until the rising of the sun. I go there when I have nothing else planned, usually because I already got what I wanted to get to done in a video game or two. Once, I even went to the Cutie Mark Crusaders' treehouse and invited them to my house for some video games. The three of them looked at my butt and saw a video game controller cutie mark, and immediately agreed. They actually thought they were gonna get a cutie mark similar to mine! *laughs* 9 hours, 12 games and various snacks and filly-friendly drinks later, they finally said that it was no use; none of them were gonna get cutie marks in gaming. It was a good time though, so they said if I was gonna invite them back, they would agree without a second thought. I would include Sweet Apple Acres in the list, but I do work there on occasion, so...
Master Sword: Do you ever visit any other cities other then Ponyville
Power Play: I do visit my birthplace, Manehattan, from time to time. I would like to travel more, but for now, I'm staying in Ponyville. Maybe when Aqua finally gets herself ready for a date between me and her... *looks around* What? You didn't know about that?
Master Sword: Have you ever heard of this place where ponies are more... weird. They have these things called hands and they use these things called computers.
Power Play: Oh, the human world? Lyra keeps bothering me about it every time the two of us meet at Sugarcube Corner. Seriously, Miss Heartstrings, leave me alone wih your whole "human world" crap! I'm getting sick of it!
Lyra Heartstrings: But don't you want to-
Power Play: Not now, not next month, not a Friday morning two years from now. Eventually, but not in the forseeable future.
Lyra: Aw... *trots off wih a sad look on her face*
Power Play: Sorry about that. But you see what I mean? I. Do not. Give. Two shits. About. The human world.
Master Sword: HAve you ever spoken to background ponies
Power Play: Derpy Hooves, Lyra, Vinyl Scratch, the Cakes, Cheerilee, Octavia, Berry Punch... the list goes on, but I'm not going to. I don't want to bore you.
Power Play: I wonder if Aqua's ready for her first date with me...