Naruto Create your own shinobi

shikamaru2102 posted on Jan 21, 2016 at 12:35AM
Create your own shinobi give details such as the name,what village do you reside in, attributes,jutsu used, etc.

Naruto 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa shikamaru2102 said…
wink
Mine is Tekake son of Shikamaru and Temari i reside in the village hidden in the leaves i can use a ninjutsu called shadow exchange jutsu it switches the opponents jutsu he/she used last with the jutsu i used last. Pretty cool huh creating this character was such a DRAG!!!!
più di un anno fa haruhi-haruno said…
I have been working ALOT about TenTen and Neji's Daughter...although this isn't quite possible cuz Neji dies in shippuden...but let's see if Neji would have been alive he'll have a daughter with TenTen...her name would be...Hikari Hyuga...and she'll have the powerful Byakugan...i never thought of any particular jutsu..but let's reside her in the Hidden Cloud...me and my friend worked alot on her and we even drew Hikari's picture of how she would look like...Hmm...Now we'll work on Sasuke's second daughter...Serena Uchiha...How cool will that be be right?
più di un anno fa shikamaru2102 said…
I like nice response
più di un anno fa sim_brown said…
Mine I aburame shiva, a kunoichi of tje aburame clan with an extremely rare breed of insects (dradon fly) that are highly explosive and if given the right amount of chakra, can grow bigger.
She is partnered with uchiha ben and senju pou