C’era una volta Robin cappuccio and Regina Mills

Darkangel6 posted on Oct 14, 2013 at 01:14AM
So after tonight's episode I am in love with HoodQueen or whatever it's being called. I love the fact that she will have to spend time (after they get Henry back) to find him and when she does, she will get to have another child.
 So after tonight's episode I am in Amore with HoodQueen o whatever it's being called. I Amore the fact

C’era una volta 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa PeterPantheBest said…
I was realy shocked at first,but i love HoodQueen!! i still ship StableQueen,but i think Robin can finaly et her over Daniel and they both get there happy ending
più di un anno fa Darkangel6 said…
Yup it's gonna be so sweet when they get together
più di un anno fa PeterPantheBest said…
indeed,i just can't wait to see ascene between this two
più di un anno fa Darkangel6 said…
But I wonder how different things would have been if she would have met him that night
zylice commented…
^ Same più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa DR76 said…
I'll bet you ten bucks that it doesn't last for Regina and Michael Fassbender's cousin.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SherlockStark said…
I'm trying to reserve my judgment of the couple until we see them more; but so far I'm disappointed. I just don't see the depth of what Regina and Robin have in common and how their personalities fit together.

Also, I guess I'm disappointed that HookQueen isn't happening. That is my second favorite ship on the whole show and even if it is not cannon I will ship it as an AU pairing.
Diamond_Queen commented…
I'm a bit disappointed too :/ I also wanted Hooked Queen and I had really high expectations for this episode's flashback. I loved it but I thought it would be better than it actually was.. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa zanhar1 said…
I personally prefer Hook Queen or Tink/Gina. I didn't like Tink/Gina at first but I grew to like it after tumblr.
zylice commented…
What is your Tumlr name? Mine is still Zylice of course! *^_^* più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa magichand said…
Now, that my Hooked Queen ship is under the sea, now my new ship is Regina/Robin. Now i really want for Regina to be happy (it is about time).
più di un anno fa LowriLorenza89 said…
Firstly, I prefer the name Outlaw Queen or Regal Arrow to HoodQueen (that looks too similar to HookQueen which is what I initially mis-read the opening post as).

I wasn't a fan of their introduction in Quite A Common Fairy. To me, the idea of magically identifying someone's true love before they've even met felt way too forced, and I also still have questions about the timing in those flashbacks and the feasibility of them getting together at that point. I started really liking their pairing once they did meet and get together, though.