Ouran High School Host Club The Twins!!!

DebGulledge posted on Jan 30, 2009 at 11:07PM
Aww, i love the twins so freakin much! they're so, so cute!! hey, i haven't seen the 2nd season, but i heard that hikaru goes on a date with haruhi?!? he can't! he belongs with kaoru. they're so adorable as vampires!!!

Ouran High School Host Club 20 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa ouranhostess said…
smile
Kaoru's the one who set the date up!^w^
più di un anno fa shortynme said…
wink
Yep, Kaoru does it. lol He's awesome.
più di un anno fa Lunatic said…
Kaoru is so sweet.
più di un anno fa DebGulledge said…
I know! Not that I don't love Hikaru, but I love Kaoru even more. He's so sweet. But what about Kaoru if Hikaru goes out with Haruhi? I've heard that it's a really cute episode, thought. I haven't seen the second season yet, but I'm hoping to soon.
big smile
There's actually A LOT more to the relationship between those three. If you want the details about what happens check out my article: "What happens in the Manga and what we miss in the Anime." That goes over, very quickly, what happens in the story. I love spreading the truth of the story on!
smile
thanks, I'll go look at it right now. Bye!
Hey, the last few days I've been trying to figure out exactly what it is that makes the twins so cute, but I got nothing. Anyone know?
-They're funny ^^ (they have a great sense of humor)
-They are gorgeous
-Once you get to know them (and we have an insider look because of the way the story is told) they are quite kind. (At least to Haruhi)

The twins are great.
yup yup. they're just so cute!
heart
The twins are adorable inside and out!But Think that it's less confusing if they show there true personalities like when Kaoru is alone he's a sweetheart!^w6
heart
I know, I love how he acts! It's just so sweet. I like his personality better than Hikaru's, but I love Hikaru, too.
blush
I'll admit I do prefer Kaoru over Hikaru.
I like Hikaru a lot, though.
laugh
Hmmm. . . I love both of the Twins. Especially in the Manga. I really can't pick which one I like more. I like them both. They are VERY different though.
I love when the Twins do something aweful and mean to Tamaki and laugh so hard they cry! It cracks me up every time! I love their reactions to things!
I love how they made a big deal of protecting brotherly love just because they thought that Honey's brother thought he was an alien. And when they came to the conclusion that it wasn't the case, they were going to leave.
smile
I know!That was cute!^w^
Indeed it was. They make me laugh. ^^
più di un anno fa amatani said…
didn't haruhi and hikaru go on date on the first season??? because the 2nd season is still only in japanese i think.... i'm not sure. plus i haven't actually read the manga yet. :/
più di un anno fa HikaKao4ever said…
heart
i totally love both twins! i thought it was soo cute how kaoru set up a date for hikaru and haruhi! they are both soo sweet!they go on the date on episode 16. they are my favorites! they are handsome, cute, funny beyond believing, and both are a little devil! just like me!!! but ima girl, so it works out better :P
più di un anno fa Twin101Fan said…
Speaking as an Indendical twin myself, i Couldn´t agree more with Kaorus strategy, to see if Hikaru could handle the world without him, I know its very hard having your twin not around at times,,being together gives you sense of security,,and i think every other twin pair would agree with me on that : ) hehe,, and there kind a bad boy attitude, is really appeling to girl, right ! ;) And Kaorus kindness and patience is so mature. I would have to say that Kaoru is the more confident one, :)
Hehe, first when my friends and I watched this show, we couldn´t stop laughing because our friends think that our personalities compare to them is very similar, I'm pretty much like Hikaru and my twins is just like kaoru,, x)
Being inlove with someone is pretty hard, because, heh,, You often seem to fall for the same person :/ and I sometimes hard to hide thouse feelings from your twin... because you are so close.. :)
but other wise its totally AwesomE ;)
P.s sorry for the long answer ^^
last edited più di un anno fa
 Speaking as an Indendical twin myself, i Couldn´t agree più with Kaorus strategy, to see if Hikaru