Paul Bettany Paul Bettany ScreenCaps

nikki8green6 posted on Aug 26, 2010 at 03:36PM
Below is a list of movies & TV Shows {Episodes} that Paul has appeared in that have already been uploaded to the screencaps section of this spot. If you're looking for a certain episode or movie just let me know and I will try and upload it, if you upload a movie please list it in the comments so that I can update the list..Thanks..:)

link
(2008) PG
Unbeknownst to his 12-year-old daughter, Meggie (Eliza Bennett), bookbinder Mo "Silvertongue" Folchart (Brendan Fraser) has a secret ability to bring characters to life by reading their stories out loud. But when the wicked Capricorn (Andy Serkis) comes after her father, Meggie must rescue him. Paul Bettany, Jim Broadbent and Helen Mirren co-star in this enchanting fantasy based on the best-selling children's novel by Cornelia Funke.

link
(2010) PG-13
Watery Venice, Italy, provides the setting as Johnny Depp, playing an American tourist seeking solace for his shattered heart, instead finds it in danger again after encountering a beautiful Interpol agent (Angelina Jolie). Little does the Yank know that the artful lady has gone to great lengths to arrange their "chance" meeting and is using him to trap a thief who happens to be her ex-lover. The film earned Golden Globe nods for Depp and Jolie.
last edited on Jul 25, 2011 at 01:34PM

Paul Bettany 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa xXxJDloverxXx said…
**I've uploaded some screen caps of "The Tourist" on here, I don't know if it's all of them though, but they were the only ones I could get hold of** =)
più di un anno fa nikki8green6 said…
Thanks... I'll update the forum:)