I Pinguini di Madagascar Ask for a FanFiction, I'll write One Up in No Time (Moved from Articles)

Saori14 posted on Sep 21, 2012 at 02:34PM
I moved this into the forums to make it easier to find.

I felt like seeing if anyone wanted a FanFiction, so:
Rules and Options:
-It must be maximum 50 Chapters
-You can ask for a sequel, but mention the previous story's title so I get it right
-You can ask for ANY type of story (i.e.: Romance, Gore, Drama etc.) and also mixes between two (So or example a Romantic Drama story)
-I do ANY type of lemon (Yaoi, yuri, straight etc.) with as many characters as you like. They can be included in stories or as one-shots, and can be very graphic or only hinted at.
-It can be canon characters or OCs or both, but if in the case of OCs give a brief description both exteriorly and interiorly
-It has to be PoM related :)
-You can give a plot or leave it up to me to think one up
-You can also only mention if you want some events to happen in the story, i.e.: Character A dies
-It can have swearing or not
-Chapters can be long, medium or short
-You can have a cliffhanger at the end of the story if you are sure you'll ask for a sequel
-Mention a setting if you want to
-You can ask me to publish one chapter at a time or all in one go
-Essentially, ask for whatever you want ;D

A Template:
Characters: Marlene and Skipper and Rico
Chapters: Around 35
Genre: Adventure and Romance
Sequel: Yes, to *A Random Story Title*
Lemon: Yes, one not-so-graphic one between Skipper and Marlene included in the story, around Chapter 20
OCs: No.
Plot: Leave it up to you!
Events: I want Marlene to die saving Skipper in a chapter after the lemon
Swearing: Yes
Chapters: Short
Cliffhanger: Yes
Setting: New York and then Antarctica
Chapter by chapter: No, I want it published whole.

If you are not happy with the finished FanFiction, you can send me a message saying what to change or even to start over, I don't mind. But if you make me redo a FanFiction just to piss me off, be careful, because Dr. Blowhole is behind you right now with a laser! I will not redo a FanFiction more than twice unless you give me a very valid reason. All that said and done, let's see if I get any customers! FanFictions are obviously free.

I Pinguini di Madagascar 18 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa LeonardFan said…
big smile
And let me be first to say welcome to Ms. Saori's Forum of Fanfictions where you can request all kinds of stories, free of charge of course

(sorry couldn't resist)
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Saori14 said…
laugh
O...k? Thanks? X3...
laugh
^ No problem, I just wanted heighten the moment before the second chapter is done so I can read it and continue the story. The first chapter you made was so cute especially the ending, I was gasping for air (exagerrates) at that last part XD
smile
I'm processing the chapter :).
più di un anno fa MaxTheCat said…
big smile
Oh wow, now this is better. This is actually easier to get around than when it is in the articles. Have a space for one more awesome fanfic request? I'll be waiting...
laugh
^ Dude chill, when the time is right, you can finally request your fanfiction to her, in the meantime she working on more than 5 fanfic requests, so you'll have to wait until she can squeeze you in for a request XD
big smile
Hello Ms. Saori I don't wanna be a pushover but I just want to know if you are done with the third chapter of my request. It's almost been two weeks and I've been wanting to know if you're finshed with it? I've dying to know how Julien will try to mess up Maurice's life even more, by the way if you aren't done yet, I don't mind XD I just wanted to remind you in case you forget XD
smile
I know, I am a horrific person, I got too caught up with school. I am a disgrace XD. I'll work on it ASAP, but not exactly now because I have a pile of homework for tomorrow...Stupid...But, on a positive note, I'll have a small break in around a week, so I can work then.
più di un anno fa mostar1219 said…
big smile
small break? great to hear.
laugh
Yes finally! XD Thank God for that small break in around a week, oh I'm such a sucker for your awesome fanfictions! XD
laugh
If you don't mind I would already like to put in my own fanfiction request, however I lost the list so for now I'm already putting my comments in to let you know I have a story request as of today, and edit this later again when I have found the copy :)
laugh
^ Dude I can't wait what story will be coming out of your noggin, I'm guessing it obviously involves Max going on a mission with the penguins right? Cause you can't have an awesome adventure without the penguins XD
smile
^ Got that right Leonard, every adventure with the penguins involves different wacky situations that leads to comical results, which got me interested in the first place :) But to be honest, my story request is a little vague, meaning that I need to change some parts and revisions, lots and lots of revisions.
laugh
I AM OFFICIALLY ON VACATION AND YOU CAN ALL EXPECT ONE CHAPTER FOR YOUR STORIES IN MAX. 24 HOURS!!!
smile
I'm back and I have my request. Ok my friend how'd you like a real challenge for a fanfiction basing it on a famous reality adventure tv show? We'll here's my request for you, hope you accept it! XD

Characters: Max and his teammate (it can be whoever you want), also try to give other characters a little more airtime to what they're doing, but try to at least give a major focus on Max's team storyline since they're the main stars of this fanfiction.
Chapters: Not less than twelve but beyond that number depends on you
Genre: Adventure/Reality Game Show around the world/A little bit of drama/comedy
(essentially anything can happen when you're racing around the world either with your companion or against other people for an mystery prize)
Sequel: Undecided for now, at least until the last chapter is published
Lemon: No
OC's: None for now
Plot: 11 teams of two go for a race around the world to compete for an unknown grand prize
Events: Main character Max and teammate reaching at least top 3, and at least one team getting eliminated because of a flat tire.
Swearing: Maybe a little bit but not words that are too excessive/rude
Content of chapter: So as not to give you too much to think about I would prefer short, at least 4 paragraphs is fine
Cliffhangers: Depends on you
Setting: Starting city begins in New York City, and the starting line begins either at the park or inside the zoo, then travelling to different countries (maximum is at least nine countries) then returning back to new york city for the final leg of the last three teams.
Chapter: One chapter at a time is fine :)

(other details of this will be sent via PM to you friend :) P.S. this fanfiction request is based on The Amazing Race series, which I hope you had heard of or seen :) )

GOOD LUCK :)
laugh
Great, now I don't have to wait that long. Go Ms. Saori go!
laugh
Hey, I just wanted to say that the Max 24 hours you mentioned turned into 12 days! XD Sorry I couldn't resist. Anyway I'm still hoping for the continuation of our fanfiction request :D I hope nothing bad has happened to you which is the reason you haven't been online on fanpop c:
smile
Hmmm I don't know why but I think her parents finally decided to stop using internet cable for awhile, maybe that's why she couldn't go online anymore :P